Mitt Is Right: No More Tax Returns

Mittens gave most of his "charitable" donations to the Mormon church. Which, at the very least, is a pretty questionable "organization".

In any case..if you are comparing donations..you should compare wealth too.

Obama's got net worth of 11 million..maybe.

From what we know..Romney's worth over 250 million dollars. That's from what we know. Some of what he's "said" puts his net worth at around 6 billion.

You do the math.

ahhhhh 15 percent of 250 million is how much more then 15 percent of 11 million???

What did Obama hide when he hasn't released his college transcripts or how he paid for college???

You guys keep going on about college transcripts.

Which President or Presidential candidate has released those?

This would be unique.

As well as showing a birth certificate. Obama was the first to do so.

Bush admitted to be a "C" student at Harvard! He joked that it gave hope to others out there that they too could be president someday! He never campaigned on be transparent but was moreso that our present King, er president.

The longer the governor waits to put the issue to rest--one way or another--hurts the governor incrementally more with each passing day.

Yes, you weren't going to vote for him before, and now you're reeeally not going to vote for him. :lol:

I wouldn't have voted for him either way; true. Anyone who reads this board consistently would know that so take heart that you can deduce the obvious there Colombo.

That doesn't change the political reality of the situation. One way or the other, he will cave in to a degree. When he does, the story will be either, "He was afraid to release that? Big deal" or "Oh my goodness, I can't believe what is in the records." He can either lose little or lose big.

The longer the governor waits to put the issue to rest--one way or another--hurts the governor incrementally more with each passing day.

Only with liberal idiots who had no plan to vote for Mitt, anyway!

Conservatives see the game, and aren't falling for it.

All this is, is a desperate Obama, with nothing to run on, desperate to find a distraction.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And it's what the Governor's supporters are talking about; not Obama's supposedly miserable record. You really do not understand politics much do you? I heard it put best when it was put this way.

Most people (you) think that politics is about competing answers to the same question.

Wrong.

It's about what questions are being asked.

Give that some thought. Good to see you're brushing up on changing your sig line. You'll need it.

Mitt Is Right: No More Tax Returns

Fat Jap Syndrome

The American Spectator : Mitt Is Right: No More Tax Returns

That's great because if there is one type that the American middle class understands it is the fat cat, tax avoiding rich guy who says he is so concerned for them and the country.

Oh yes, and a "patriot" to boot.

The only reason they want those tax returns is to pour over them and find ANYTHING they can to attack Mitt.

Do YOU want YOUR tax returns looked at by those looking for ANYTHING to attack you with? OF COURSE NOT!

And it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ISSUES OF THIS ELECTION!

All this is, is a desperate plea by Obama to distract from the real issue, OBAMA'S DISASTROUS JOB AS PRESIDENT!

This is no different than Al Gore's attempt to disatract by making the Confederate flag in South Carolina an issue, demanding that George Bush comment on it, DESPITE THE FACT GEORGE BUSH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

A Democrat Governor raised that flag over South Carolina, but for some reason Democrats thought they had a wonderful attack against Bush by demanding he comment on it.

Bush knew it was ridiculous and wouldn't play along.

Mitt knows the same thing.

And the usual (paid) er, I mean volunteer Obama bots on this board, will mouth the same BS about Mitt, because they can't promote Obama.

Obama has been the worst president, EVER, even topping Jimmy Carter, as being the worst president.

We know that's the case Obamabots. So keep citing class warfare against Mitt Romney.

Your guy (Obama) tanked himself with that "you didn't build that" speech.

That was Obama's "Maliase" Speech. The one that tanked Jimmy Carter.

That was Obama's "I was for it, before I was against it" speech, which tanked John Kerry.

Your desperation shows and we know it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One saying has been echoing in my head for weeks now:
"If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear"

Does this not apply here?

That's great because if there is one type that the American middle class understands it is the fat cat, tax avoiding rich guy who says he is so concerned for them and the country.

Oh yes, and a "patriot" to boot.

The only reason they want those tax returns is to pour over them and find ANYTHING they can to attack Mitt.

Do YOU want YOUR tax returns looked at by those looking for ANYTHING to attack you with? OF COURSE NOT!

And it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ISSUES OF THIS ELECTION!

All this is, is a desperate plea by Obama to distract from the real issue, OBAMA'S DISASTROUS JOB AS PRESIDENT!

This is no different than Al Gore's attempt to disatract by making the Confederate flag in South Carolina an issue, demanding that George Bush comment on it, DESPITE THE FACT GEORGE BUSH HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

A Democrat Governor raised that flag over South Carolina, but for some reason Democrats thought they had a wonderful attack against Bush by demanding he comment on it.

Bush knew it was ridiculous and wouldn't play along.

Mitt knows the same thing.

And the usual (paid) er, I mean volunteer Obama bots on this board, will mouth the same BS about Mitt, because they can't promote Obama.

Obama has been the worst president, EVER, even topping Jimmy Carter, as being the worst president.

We know that's the case Obamabots. So keep citing class warfare against Mitt Romney.

Your guy (Obama) tanked himself with that "you didn't build that" speech.

That was Obama's "Maliase" Speech. The one that tanked Jimmy Carter.

That was Obama's "I was for it, before I was against it" speech, which tanked John Kerry.

Your desperation shows and we know it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One saying has been echoing in my head for weeks now:
"If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear"

Does this not apply here?

Mitt Romney will release more tax returns when Obama releases his college papers and test scores and Holder releases everything on F&F.

There's gotta be something in there so bad..he's willing to risk his presidential bid to keep it hidden.

Because if that's not the case..the longer he waits..the more it damages him politically.

There is something in there REAL bad!

There's gotta be something in there so bad..he's willing to risk his presidential bid to keep it hidden.

Because if that's not the case..the longer he waits..the more it damages him politically.

There is something in there REAL bad!

I doubt that. I don't doubt that Governor Romney and his campaign have blown whatever data is in there out of proportion to the amount of interest the American voters will have in it.

One thing is certain, his strategy ain't working. They need to change the subject immediately. November is getting closer every day ya'll.

No politician goes out of his way to hide good news about himself.

Romney's released returns shows he paid a tax rate of 15%, which, btw, is less than half of what his dad paid,

back those times of yesteryear that conservatives are always talking about how much they want to go back to.

If 15% was a rate that Romney could live with disclosing, then the rates of his other returns that he is refusing to release must be well under 15%.

And btw, here is how much of a TAX CUT he wants to give himself in his tax plans:

ezra_klein_redo2.png

Romney would be in the group at the far far far right of the chart.

Naomi Robbins - Effective Graphs - Forbes

Pretty hard for a zillionaire who's been paying somewheres south of 15% a year for years to argue that he needs another 6 or 7 percent cut,

especially at a time when 'sacrifice' for the fiscal good of the country is on the table.

Mittens gave most of his "charitable" donations to the Mormon church. Which, at the very least, is a pretty questionable "organization".

In any case..if you are comparing donations..you should compare wealth too.

Obama's got net worth of 11 million..maybe.

From what we know..Romney's worth over 250 million dollars. That's from what we know. Some of what he's "said" puts his net worth at around 6 billion.

You do the math.

ahhhhh 15 percent of 250 million is how much more then 15 percent of 11 million???

What did Obama hide when he hasn't released his college transcripts or how he paid for college???

You guys keep going on about college transcripts.

Which President or Presidential candidate has released those?

This would be unique.

As well as showing a birth certificate. Obama was the first to do so.

No it wouldnt......... You seem to forget the release of info from 2004.

Once again attempting a lame excuse. When will you offer something with merit?

Romney's released returns shows he paid a tax rate of 15%, which, btw, is less than half of what his dad paid,

back those times of yesteryear that conservatives are always talking about how much they want to go back to.

If 15% was a rate that Romney could live with disclosing, then the rates of his other returns that he is refusing to release must be well under 15%.

And btw, here is how much of a TAX CUT he wants to give himself in his tax plans:

ezra_klein_redo2.png

Pretty hard for a zillionaire who's been paying somewheres south of 15% a year for years to argue that he needs another 6 or 7 percent cut,

especially at a time when 'sacrifice' for the fiscal good of the country is on the table.

Liberals are always calling for everyone to "sacrifice" for the fiscal good of the country. Why don't you all get a job and take care of yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
No politician goes out of his way to hide good news about himself

So by your own logic, we can assume that Obama wasn't born in Hawaii, Obama didn't get good grades and Obama is hiding something in Fast and Furious...

I can see democrats going through Romney's tax returns to attack everyone he ever did business with, every charity he donated to and everyone that ever worked for him.

Exactly as they did with this man.

Frank VanderSloot Speaks Out on Being Targeted for Donating to a Romney Super PAC | Fox News Insider

At one time, it didn't bother me that Romney didn't turn over his tax returns. Now that I know the purpose and reason behind democrats demanding the tax returns, I'm proud of Romney for taking such heat to protect those around him.

I can see democrats going through Romney's tax returns to attack everyone he ever did business with, every charity he donated to and everyone that ever worked for him.

Exactly as they did with this man.

Frank VanderSloot Speaks Out on Being Targeted for Donating to a Romney Super PAC | Fox News Insider

At one time, it didn't bother me that Romney didn't turn over his tax returns. Now that I know the purpose and reason behind democrats demanding the tax returns, I'm proud of Romney for taking such heat to protect those around him.

Exactly. They want his tax returns only to look for means of attacks. And those will be as lame as the attacks they are waging on him for not releasing them. There's nothing substantial in them and liberals know it. And liberals aren't looking for anything substantial and EVERYONE knows it. No one thinks there's a legit issue there. They just want fodder for more stupid attacks. Why should he cooperate with that?

On the other hand, Obama hides actual material information and they defend that. And again, they know why they're doing that...

ezra_klein_redo2.png

Liberals are always calling for everyone to "sacrifice" for the fiscal good of the country. Why don't you all get a job and take care of yourself.

I have a job, and a home that's paid for, and no debt. What's your point exactly?

How about you tell us how to balance the federal budget with no Americans making any sacrifices, or,

how about you go fuck yourself?

Take your pick.

Honestly, as long as Romney's filing and paying his taxes, and there's no evidence to the contrary, what the hell do you want?

Forum List

Back