Mitt Disqualifies Himself As Candidate For POTUS

He'll still be President, Obama STILL isn't qualified.

Chances are Mitt is going to be humiliated. Very few polls have Gary Johnson on the polling, as we get closer more polls will because if they don’t they will get the election wrong and their job is to get as close as they can. Point is, when Gary Johnson is included Mitt losses by a landslide, and GJ is on the ballot in 47 states… so he will collect votes. When you don’t include GJ in the polling Mitt only slightly losses.

So you guys might have got your wish, libertarians might have actually left your party seeing as you moved to far left and of course told them to leave..

I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president. I'd think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires. -- Mitt Romney, 2012

:lol:

JoseyK disqualifies himself as a posting member worthy of any cred.

Fuckin' idiot can't even figure out how MUCH Mitt pays in taxes and how much he (unlike the incumbent) gives to charity.

You poor befuddled mindless Lib hacks are such plodding dim-witted unpersuasive critters. :lol::lol:

He'll still be President, Obama STILL isn't qualified.

Oh, you're a birfer? That explains a lot.

Oooo lookie at you all tough and shit ;)

Where did you get birfer from, your child?

So, calling you a birfer = I'm acting tough? A little sensitive are we? Do you need a tissue?

Speaking of children, how many illegitimate children have you fathered?

Obama has NEVER been qualified to be President, the fact that jizz guzzlers like you never took the time to see who this guy is isn't my problem.

If he had gotten the same attention ANY republican gets during elections he would have been sent packing by this country.

Seriously, do you need a tissue?

waaaa.jpg

I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president. I'd think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires. -- Mitt Romney, 2012

Fuckin' idiot can't even figure out how MUCH Mitt pays in taxes and how much he (unlike the incumbent) gives to charity.

You poor befuddled mindless Lib hacks are such plodding dim-witted unpersuasive critters. :lol::lol:

Failability a) has no sense of humor and b) can't read. Mitt paid 14.1% in 20011. He could have paid less.

I guess the upcoming election and Mitt's failing campaign are getting to you. It's ok. Just relax and drink some more vodka.

Mitt Romney is unqualified to be president, it has been discovered that his feet smell.

Failability a) has no sense of humor and b) can't read. Mitt paid 14.1% in 20011. He could have paid less.

I guess the upcoming election and Mitt's failing campaign are getting to you. It's ok. Just relax and drink some more vodka.

I realize you MEANT 2011, but you are too dumb to even edit the trite tripe you post, you mindless dip shit. :lol:

And again, you remain too fucking simple-minded to note that 14% of his income is still vastly more in PAID taxes than the incumbent fuckwit pays in the course of many many years. And Mitt certainly contributes VASTLY more to charities.

Pretend you can't grasp those facts, though. You mindless lib hacks are plainly pathetic.

Pardon me while I join lots of other folks in laughing at you some more.

:lmao:

I realize you MEANT 2011, but you are too dumb to even edit the trite tripe you post, you mindless dip shit. :lol:

OHHHH NOOOOO!!!!!! A TYPO!!!! Nobody EVER does that on the interwebz!
handjob.gif

And again, you remain too fucking simple-minded to note that 14% of his income is still vastly more in PAID taxes than the incumbent fuckwit pays in the course of many many years. And Mitt certainly contributes VASTLY more to charities.

Pretend you can't grasp those facts, though. You mindless lib hacks are plainly pathetic.

Perhaps you can't grasp the subject of this thread. It's not about Mitt's charitable giving; it's about Mitt paying a higher tax rate than he was legally obligated so that he could appear to have kept a promise that he never pays less than 14%.

Seriously, though, put down the keyboard before you have a heart attack. Either that or lay off the cheeseburgers. Oh, and have a tissue on me.

w_toro_blk.jpg

Last edited:

OHHHH NOOOOO!!!!!! A TYPO!!!! Nobody EVER does that on the interwebz!
handjob.gif

Perhaps you can't grasp the subject of this thread. It's not about Mitt's charitable giving; it's about Mitt paying a higher tax rate than he was legally obligated so that he could appear to have kept a promise that he never pays less than 14%.

Seriously, though, put down the keyboard before you have a heart attack. Either that or lay off the cheeseburgers. Oh, and have a tissue on me.

w_toro_blk.jpg

Perhaps you still cannot grasp that even at 14%, and even though he could have legally paid an even lower rate, he still paid a lot more in taxes in just one year than the incumbent pays over the course of most of his LIFE.

And he pays a shit load more in charity on TOP of that.

You can put your tissues away, you whining pussy. Use your shirt some more, you useless, unpersuasive cocksleeve. :thup:

Perhaps you still cannot grasp that even at 14%, and even though he could have legally paid an even lower rate, he still paid a lot more in taxes in just one year than the incumbent pays over the course of most of his LIFE.

Argle bargle! Romney is really rich! Therefore he's better than Obama! Don't you get it?

Perhaps you still cannot grasp the subject of the thread -- it's not a comparison of Romney's income to Obama's (that's the subject of your deflection); it's a mockery of Romney paying more in taxes than he had to so that he could appear to have not broken a promise (14% vs. 13% :lol:).

Go have another drink, douche nozzle.

You can put your tissues away, you whining pussy. Use your shirt some more, you useless, unpersuasive cocksleeve. :thup:

22820185.jpg

Argle bargle! Romney is really rich! Therefore he's better than Obama! Don't you get it?

ALSO not the argument.

You are a fail on ALL levels.

The more you divide and conquer jealousy driven graspy greedy avaricious class-warfare practitioners attempt to make the race one between the very wealthy Mitt and the formerly "have not" incumbent, the more you expose your complete lack of any actual principles.

I do feel almost sorry for you and your crew. I mean, what else do you poor slobs have to run on?

ALSO not the argument.

Really? So, you didn't write this?

liability said:

You should inform an administrator that someone has hijacked your account.

ALSO not the argument.

Really? So, you didn't write this?

liability said:

You should inform an administrator that someone has hijacked your account.

No, you idiot. I DID write that. But your SPIN on what I DID post is not the same thing as how you strain to misconstrue it.

The fact of the matter (your dishonest efforts at spin notwithstanding) remains that YOU asshole hack libs keep trying to play divide and conquer. In your petty-ass false dichotomy, it is ALWAYS: 99% vs. 1% Rich vs. poor. Them vs. us. Bad vs. good.

But the thing is, your efforts have been and still are quite transparent. You lack subtlety and it is thus relatively easy to expose what you are attempting to do.

Back here in REALITY, there is nothing bad or evil or wrong about the wealth earned by Mitt. And the fact that he paid ONLY 14% of what he earned in 2011 (and could legally have paid at an even lower rate) is not something he should feel at all "ashamed" of. BUT that was the pointless you were falsely trying to make.

The reply was that at 14% of the large amount he earned, he PAYS more than the incumbent pays.

In fact, if you remove what he "earned" from "writing" a couple of autobiography type books BEFORE he was anyone who merited an autobiography, The ONE would have produced almost nothing in this world at all.

You idiots are jealous that rich folks have earned a lot. You divide and conquer lib hacks imagine that you have some valid claim to their wealth BECAUSE they have more than others.

You suck so bad at your sophistry you can't even handle it when you have to explain WHY it matters that Mitt paid ~14%. And you run like a cowardly sumbitch from HOW MUCH that means he paid in actual dollars. And you run even FASTER from how much he donated to charity.

For good reason. The ONE doesn't compare all that well, per dollar or per percentage.

Trust a liberal to rant about someone not paying enough tax, and then rant that he paid too much tax. The pinnacle of 'liberal logic'.

So he didn't claim everything he was entitled to claim. As Biden so theatrically put it 'big fucking deal'.
Actually, no one is complaining about him paying more...leave it to a con to claim such.... :D (to moc your words about liberals)

the complaint is that Romney specifically said:

I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president

and then he turned around and did precisely what he said... would disqualify him for being President.
I never said it...HE DID.... and that's the issue....his flip flopping to the enth degree for anything and everything he has ever said and stood for....

And THAT'S not a liberal's fault, it's his own fault....he should take responsibility for his own words and positions that he has changed more times than a slot machine takes in coins....CG.

Trust a liberal to rant about someone not paying enough tax, and then rant that he paid too much tax. The pinnacle of 'liberal logic'.

So he didn't claim everything he was entitled to claim. As Biden so theatrically put it 'big fucking deal'.
Actually, no one is complaining about him paying more...leave it to a con to claim such.... :D (to moc your words about liberals)

the complaint is that Romney specifically said:

I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president

and then he turned around and did precisely what he said... would disqualify him for being President.
I never said it...HE DID.... and that's the issue....his flip flopping to the enth degree for anything and everything he has ever said and stood for....

And THAT'S not a liberal's fault, it's his own fault....he should take responsibility for his own words and positions that he has changed more times than a slot machine takes in coins....CG.

Actually, I think he also once said it would be sunny, and it rained instead.

:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back