Mitt Disqualifies Himself As Candidate For POTUS

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president. I'd think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires. -- Mitt Romney, 2012

:lol:

I don't get it.

He swore up and down that he has owed and paid 13% or more in taxes....

then he also said the comment above....that anyone who pays more in taxes that they owe yadahdahdah.....basically....should not be president

THEN on his 2011 return he manipulated it and did NOT claim some donations of his so that he could manipulate his return to show that he owed 14% instead of the lower rate of near or below 13%.

he paid more in taxes than he owed....he did the OPPOSITE of what he said

Last edited:

I don't get it.

then he also said the comment above....that anyone who pays more in taxes that they owe yadahdahdah.....basically....should not be president

THEN on his 2011 return he manipulated it and did NOT claim some donations of his so that he could manipulate his return to show that he owed 14% instead of the lower rate of near or below 13%.

Well he did save the auto industry..

Trust a liberal to rant about someone not paying enough tax, and then rant that he paid too much tax. The pinnacle of 'liberal logic'.

So he didn't claim everything he was entitled to claim. As Biden so theatrically put it 'big fucking deal'.

so you libs bitch about Mitt releasing his tax forms and then when he releases them you still piss and moan

what a bunch of whiney pussies

Last edited:
  • Banned
Some wingnuts just have no sense of humor. Shame.

I don't get it.

Ah.

Yeah, probably not a stretch to assume that he played that game. Also, theoretically, he could simply file an amendment if he loses in November anyway. I'd be surprised if he didn't.

Just another politician, par for the course.

Enjoy your games while our embassies are burning and their is no real foreign policy in this country that is effective to keep our citizens abroad safe from terrorism.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Enjoy your games while our embassies are burning and their is no real foreign policy in this country that is effective to keep our citizens abroad safe from terrorism.

stop-it.jpg

ditto post...responed to Originally Posted by Care4all,,and Mitt Disqualifies Himself As Candidate For POTUS
I don't trust anybody that pays more taxes than due, works against the whole concept. And I know no accountant advertising and works under this philosophy, if basic calculations are correct and could've paid 9% in 2011. Also I see no pre taxes payment form for next years if that's why he took less deductions credit. But he can follow this with amendment to correct this after this showing.. Only in America.... Somebody ask the question, are you going to a file an amendment on your tax return 2010 & 11. I bet he will, this stuff's too easy

Last edited:
I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president. I'd think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires. -- Mitt Romney, 2012

Makes absolute sense to me. Why would anyone give the government any more tax than they are due. In fact, I doubt any tax payer Democrat or Republican has ever sent the government any extra money with a note that says use as you see fit as I don't think Im paying my fair share.

Obama disqualified himself from being RE-ELECTED President

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

OF course we all know THAT was another LIE by him

Makes absolute sense to me. Why would anyone give the government any more tax than they are due. In fact, I doubt any tax payer Democrat or Republican has ever sent the government any extra money with a note that says use as you see fit as I don't think Im paying my fair share.

Mitt did for 2011 taxes. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back