Mitt Disqualifies Himself As Candidate For POTUS

I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president. I'd think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires. -- Mitt Romney, 2012
:lol:

Makes absolute sense to me. Why would anyone give the government any more tax than they are due. In fact, I doubt any tax payer Democrat or Republican has ever sent the government any extra money with a note that says use as you see fit as I don't think Im paying my fair share.

Mitt did for 2011 taxes. :eusa_whistle:

I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president.

Ok what am I missing? Where did he say he paid more than he had too

Trust a liberal to rant about someone not paying enough tax, and then rant that he paid too much tax. The pinnacle of 'liberal logic'.

So he didn't claim everything he was entitled to claim.
As Biden so theatrically put it 'big fucking deal'.

"if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president." - Mitt Romney

Do you need it in crayon so that you can understand it, dope?

Makes absolute sense to me. Why would anyone give the government any more tax than they are due. In fact, I doubt any tax payer Democrat or Republican has ever sent the government any extra money with a note that says use as you see fit as I don't think Im paying my fair share.

Mitt did for 2011 taxes. :eusa_whistle:

I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president.

Ok what am I missing? Where did he say he paid more than he had too

What You Need to Know About Mitt Romney's 2011 Tax Return - Matthew O'Brien - The Atlantic

Romney paid a 14.1 percent effective federal tax rate in 2011 -- and it could have been lower. Romney had an adjusted gross income of $13,696,951 in 2011 and paid $1.95 million in taxes, for a cool 14.1 percent. Romney manages such a low rate because most of his income comes from capital gains -- which is taxed at 15 percent, instead of the 35 percent Romney would otherwise pay. But Romney could have paid even less this year. He didn't take the full deduction he could have on his charitable giving. After all, he's running for office, for Pete's sake -- and he pledged to have never paid less than a 13 percent rate. Noam Scheiber of The New Republic calculates that Romney could have saved $262,500 -- for a 12.2 percent effective rate -- if he had taken the full deduction he was entitled to.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCN5-ovvFL0]FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube[/ame]

Good, they should both drop out... Yet Dems are Ok when Obama does the very same thing... Democrat = Party of stupid.

I don't pay more than are legally due and frankly if I had paid more than are legally due I don't think I'd be qualified to become president. I'd think people would want me to follow the law and pay only what the tax code requires. -- Mitt Romney, 2012

Oh I don't know about that. Plenty of people, especially in business, file taxes that claim more income than they got. A sudden and serious downturn in business that results in a severely reduced income will trigger an automatic audit. Compared to what an audit costs, claiming a bit more in income makes better sense.

Obama disqualified himself from being RE-ELECTED President

FLASHBACK: Obama: My Presidency Will Be 'A One-Term Proposition' If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years - YouTube

OF course we all know THAT was another LIE by him

BHOformerpresident.jpg

790284.jpg

shutup.jpg

That guy talks in so many circles.. Does anybody really know what the fuck he is talking about or believes in?

Leave it to Pole Rider (he'll always be Pole Rider despite the name change) to bring race into it.

That guy talks in so many circles.. Does anybody really know what the fuck he is talking about or believes in?
A Liberal Republican, a Moderate Republican, and a Conservative Republican walk into a bar.

The bartender says "Hi Mitt!"

Nobody has a clue what Mitt really believes in.

He believes that paying a bit more in taxes rather than misstate to the public is worthy.

Nobody has a clue what Mitt really believes in.

Not even Mitt.

He's just a typical slime ball mitt-bot reprogramming himself on a daily basis based on what he thinks he should say or do to get elected.

No one-on the right or left or in the center that I have talked to or hear talk about this, really likes and supports Mitt.

He's a crappy candidate and it is too bad because he used to be o.k. back when he supported universal health care. Is he even human?

Obama's got this. 4 more years folks-get used to it!!

He'll still be President, Obama STILL isn't qualified.

Oh, you're a birfer? That explains a lot.

Oooo lookie at you all tough and shit ;)

Where did you get birfer from, your child?

Obama has NEVER been qualified to be President, the fact that jizz guzzlers like you never took the time to see who this guy is isn't my problem.

If he had gotten the same attention ANY republican gets during elections he would have been sent packing by this country.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And now we have the thread full of libroids in the proverbial circle jerk all rubbing their little chubbies for their messiah and fraud, odumbo.

Now I need a shower... nothing left in this thread but libtard filth.

Forum List

Back