Mitch McConnell gets drowned out by chants of "RETIRE" by his own dem constituents

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell spoke Saturday at the Fancy Farm picnic, one of Kentucky’s classic political events, but his remarks were largely drowned out by jeers from the Democratic side of the crowd, who stomped their feet and yelled, “RETIRE,” and “DITCH MITCH” as he spoke.

Typical crass behavior from the dems.....But I'm not even mad.

The problem is that king "I killed the tea party" gets to pick his interim replacement unless he up and dies.

Hell, I'm surprised he was out where commoners had access to him!

Last edited:
Democrats are right. Mitch needs to go, like yesterday. Maybe they could replace him with that girl they call the Queen of Chaos, Amelia Hutchins. I think she's from Kentucky.

This sounds like the Demwits were instructed to do this in order to concoct a false equivalence argument to defend Biden.

An Improvement would be slow painful public Televised execution for 95% of Congress. Then to be replaced by regular Volunteer Americans, no pay, no paid staff, work remote. Send a strong message to the rest working in DC. No more GOVT working against America will be tolerated. Sedition or Treason. Whatever you call it, Since Russian collusion hoax of 2017.

474.gif

^ Mitch McConnell's face while his mind is transported to a dimension where he can beg Satan for more time

Who is that?
I got the wrong name. Her actual name is Rayonna Brock and she's a young girl from Kentucky, very beautiful, who has about 10 arrests. She got a lot of media attention because her mug shots went viral on Mugshotties. And no, I wasn't really serious about making her McConnell's replacement, even though she's much easier on the eyes than Mitch. As for your last post. I'm pretty sure the Democrat governor is required to pick Mitch's replacement from a list provided by the Republican party leadership in Kentucky.

Forum List

Back