Another black drug addict moron gets killed by police because of his own actions

GHook20

Platinum Member
Aug 3, 2020
Las Vegas and Chicago

Did you see the headlines. “A school teacher killed by LAPD… “ screenshot “please sir, I didn’t do anything…”

Did these editors not watch the video… this drug addict was driving while high and caused an accident!!! That is a felon! He was running around acting nutz. He refused to comply with the officers orders, resisted arrest and was a danger to the officer and others. You could tell the officer was acting very restrained because of BLM hypocrisy, but he eventually had to restrain this criminal.

The officer was the hero and he will get treated like a criminal. Now you have that fat corrupt race hustler who got fat and happy off the BLM
Movement… seriously how does a person with no money start a non-profit and gets rich enough to buy numerous multiple-million dollar properties? I digress, this disgusting human being is calling the officer a murder and calling for his arrest!

This insanity needs to stop…

Did you see the headlines. “A school teacher killed by LAPD… “ screenshot “please sir, I didn’t do anything…”

Did these editors not watch the video… this drug addict was driving while high and caused an accident!!! That is a felon! He was running around acting nutz. He refused to comply with the officers orders, resisted arrest and was a danger to the officer and others. You could tell the officer was acting very restrained because of BLM hypocrisy, but he eventually had to restrain this criminal.

The officer was the hero and he will get treated like a criminal. Now you have that fat corrupt race hustler who got fat and happy off the BLM
Movement… seriously how does a person with no money start a non-profit and gets rich enough to buy numerous multiple-million dollar properties? I digress, this disgusting human being is calling the officer a murder and calling for his arrest!

This insanity needs to stop…
Cop cam seems to absolve the officers at the scene.

Hey me, hep me, I'm Black and I've fallen and can't get up, hep me, hep me.

Yea but read the headlines… the media is twisting the narrative… black race hustlers are already planning marches and riots (I meant protests).
"A coroner's investigation is underway to determine if it was the Taser, the drugs, or something else that caused him to die close to five hours after the struggle with police."

Forum List

Back