Mitch McConnell and McCarthy own the deficit

and Obamacare grows in costs year after year, it is the most unaffordable piece of legislation in the last 100 years. Biden has not lowered anything you stupid dumbfuck programmed idiot......:cuckoo::cuckoo:
I would bet Bush's Medicare Part D has added more to the debt than Obamacare. At least Obamacare paid for itself with taxes which the Republicans have done everything to remove.

There were NO provisions in Medicare Part D to pay for it.

Also, the reason Obamacare is still here, and always will be, is because the Republicans and Trump conned your dumb asses with their "repeal and replace" hoax.

You dipshits never even asked to see Trump's replacement. That just how much contempt Trump has for you. He knew you are that stupid.

You STILL don't realize you were conned!

So now Obamacare is immortal. Or at least until it is replaced by single-payer healthcare.

When will you stupid morons ever wake up?!?

Only the fool uses Wikipedia, I knew you were delusional and .now you have confirmed you are delusional

Obviously, reality threatens your delusional mindset.

Sorry that you don't know jack shit about the history of the Information Technology revolution, but that's your problem.

Obviously, reality threatens your delusional mindset.

Sorry that you don't know jack shit about the history of the Information Technology revolution, but that's your problem.
Ha, I called you delusional, now you take my words as yours, again proving you are a mindless parrot of democrat propaganda.

Go ahead and explain in your own words how Al Gore invented the internet. Use Wikipedia if you like, but explain in your own words.

Hahahaha

It is the clear truth. Neither McCarthy nor McConnell has tried at all to cut the spending and get the deficit under control. Just the opposite, both are for funding Ukraine ever more, but at least on that score McCarthy has had a tiny bit of public restraint that didn't matter... none from ZPF McConnell

Of course they are. Democrats are never responsible for your own actions, that's why adults don't vote for you

I would bet Bush's Medicare Part D has added more to the debt than Obamacare. At least Obamacare paid for itself with taxes which the Republicans have done everything to remove.

Also, the reason Obamacare is still here, and always will be, is because the Republicans and Trump conned your dumb asses with their "repeal and replace" hoax.

You dipshits never even asked to see Trump's replacement. That just how much contempt Trump has for you. He knew you are that stupid.

So now Obamacare is immortal. Or at least until it is replaced by single-payer healthcare.

I can't stay made at you when I see that rocking avatar of bad ass Trump, gman

:thankusmile:

Ha, I called you delusional, now you take my words as yours, again proving you are a mindless parrot of democrat propaganda.

Go ahead and explain in your own words how Al Gore invented the internet. Use Wikipedia if you like, but explain in your own words.

Hahahaha

I'm not going to waste my time educating a moron like you. If the article I posted previously wasn't enough, here's another about the "Al Gore Bill"

I'm not going to waste my time educating a moron like you. If the article I posted previously wasn't enough, here's another about the "Al Gore Bill"

Wikipedia is articles?

Yes, go away, you know you can't, "educate" someone when you don't know shit

Like I said, don't link, tell us in your own words. Why can't you tell us without a link. It is because you don't know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Wikipedia is articles?

Yes, go away, you know you can't, "educate" someone when you don't know shit

Like I said, don't link, tell us in your own words. Why can't you tell us without a link. It is because you don't know what you are talking about.

I guess that you just can't read more tha a few sentences at a time...

Here's another article about Al Gore's contributions to the advancement of information technology:

If the 3 articles I posted don't convince you, then your a moron and nothing I could post will change that.

I guess that you just can't read more tha a few sentences at a time...

Here's another article about Al Gore's contributions to the advancement of information technology:

If the 3 articles I posted don't convince you, then your a moron and nothing I could post will change that.
Hahaha, al gore did shit to help the economy with technology

Articles, of all the uneducated dopes you cant tell us what Gore did.

Obama produces a a huge deficit every year and it just gets larger each year

It ended up costing hundreds of billions of dollars less than it was supposed to. Meanwhile the savings came in well above anything anyone predicted.

It’s been almost a decade and a half and relative health care costs haven’t grown. Real per beneficiary Medicare spending is still at 2010 levels (after 45 years of steady growth up until 2010). This is unprecedented stuff.
that is Madoff accounting by the left, that fucking legislation is killing this nation and robbing the working class of disposable income

Of course they are. Democrats are never responsible for your own actions, that's why adults don't vote for you

A failure to support Zionist Fascism makes one a Dem??

LOL!!

Most Zionist Fascists are Dems...

Traitor Joe
Feinstein
Schumer
Schiff
Milley
Wray
Garland

Supporters of Israel are not conservatives or patriotic Americans, and most have IQ<5

A failure to support Zionist Fascism makes one a Dem??

LOL!!

Most Zionist Fascists are Dems...

Traitor Joe
Feinstein
Schumer
Schiff
Milley
Wray
Garland

Supporters of Israel are not conservatives or patriotic Americans, and most have IQ<5
Why must one have a low IQ to support Isreal. That is their country?

Why must one have a low IQ to support Isreal. That is their country?

First of all, they should know how to spell ISRAEL correctly...

The "American" "Christian" supporters of Israel are ABSOLUTE FUCKING MORONS...

It is the clear truth. Neither McCarthy nor McConnell has tried at all to cut the spending and get the deficit under control. Just the opposite, both are for funding Ukraine ever more, but at least on that score McCarthy has had a tiny bit of public restraint that didn't matter... none from ZPF McConnell
Cutting anything is an anathema in DC and they are immersed in that culture. Such a creature is the sewer slime from the district in which I reside, Pete Sessions. Useless as a teat on a boar hog. Reliable vote for the regime.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Cutting anything is an anathema in DC and they are immersed in that culture. Such a creature is the sewer slime from the district in which I reside, Pete Sessions. Useless as a teat on a boar hog. Reliable vote for the regime.

Sessions, a name we know we CAN NEVER TRUST....

JEFF SESSIONS: A Bush plant, SES pawn and agent of Deep State – The ...

A look back at the career of Jeff Sessions: Alabama's newest Senate ...

Forum List

Back