Mitch McConnell and McCarthy own the deficit

Apparently you are the dumb shit that says bullshit then thinks a Google search backs up your mouth

Posting links to authoritative sources to prove what I stated is valid in any argument. That's why the board rules require all OPs to post links to support their argument.

Apparently, you just like to blab without proving anything you say and then want to draw me into word games.

Not interested. Not gonna happen.

But you can keep babbling. I'm putting you on ignore.

A failure to support Zionist Fascism makes one a Dem??

LOL!!

Most Zionist Fascists are Dems...

Traitor Joe
Feinstein
Schumer
Schiff
Milley
Wray
Garland

Supporters of Israel are not conservatives or patriotic Americans, and most have IQ<5

All I got out of that is you're a Jew hater. Did I miss something, Adolph?

Note none of the kind loving Democrats object to your Jew hate, including the Jews. Self sacrifice is a Democrat requirement.

Funny thing. I'm not a Jew, but I still hate Jew haters, go fuck yourself, bigot

Posting links to authoritative sources to prove what I stated is valid in any argument. That's why the board rules require all OPs to post links to support their argument.

Apparently, you just like to blab without proving anything you say and then want to draw me into word games.

The Jew hate doesn't bother you as long as it comes from Dems, huh? But if a Republican said that suddenly fireballs!

Tough guy, ignore me. I will still point out when you are full of shit. It will be nice to see you not replying with bullshit.

Google links don't make you right nor educated. Google search the wrong thing and you could end up in jail.

OP's require links, Richard thinks his/her reply is an OP

AL GORE is an idiot

OK, but why are we morons for supporting Israel

Just asking that question proves much...

Twenty years after Einstein warned of Zionist Fascism, Israel and LBJ tried to murder ship and crew USS Liberty to hate hoax a US war against Egypt.

So right there, "supporting Israel" = supporting murdering US Naval personnel and hate hoaxing the US into a war.

And then there are the questions of 911.

Is this controlled demolition?

I got out of that is you're a Jew hater.

Once again, the SUB and the Zionist Fascist define "hate" as noticing truth...

If you did not support LBJ and Israel murdering ship and crew USS Liberty to hate hoax a US war with Egypt, you are a "Jew hater."

So according to you murdering US naval personnel is GOOD, which makes you what you really are - a FUCKING TRAITOR

Once again, the SUB and the Zionist Fascist define "hate" as noticing truth...

If you did not support LBJ and Israel murdering ship and crew USS Liberty to hate hoax a US war with Egypt, you are a "Jew hater."

So according to you murdering US naval personnel is GOOD, which makes you what you really are - a FUCKING TRAITOR

Gotcha, you don't hate ALL Jews, just the ones who believe they are entitled to a home.

So you hate all Jews but Richard-H .

You're both in the self hating party, I guess a self hating Jew is a natural fit

Gotcha, you don't hate ALL Jews, just the ones who believe they are entitled to a home.

So you hate all Jews but Richard-H .

You're both in the self hating party, I guess a self hating Jew is a natural fit

The USS Liberty is a great example of the Israeli Jews.

The top of the IDF had no problem offing an entire American naval ship and crew.

The IDF rank and file, noticing they were ordered to hit an American ship, deliberately missed, stopping Zionist Fascism's attempt to start WW3...

The USS Liberty is a great example of the Israeli Jews.

The top of the IDF had no problem offing an entire American naval ship and crew.

The IDF rank and file, noticing they were ordered to hit an American ship, deliberately missed, stopping Zionist Fascism's attempt to start WW3...

Fun fact, over 99.99% of Israelis weren't involved in the USS Liberty.

Picking one incident and condemning an entire religion for it. That is the Democrat way. That and not applying your standard to yourself or ANY of your allies. Democrats never do.

But go for it, name a country you support because no one from there ever in history did a bad thing. Go ...

That is the Democrat way

Once again, a SUB defines "cheering Israeli murder of US Naval personnel" as "conservative."

IQ<5 as is always the case of the "Christian" "conservative" who has no idea what CONSERVATIVE actually means...

Is W your definition of "conservative?"

Once again, a SUB defines "cheering Israeli murder of US Naval personnel" as "conservative."

IQ<5 as is always the case of the "Christian" "conservative" who has no idea what CONSERVATIVE actually means...

Is W your definition of "conservative?"

And again, so why are you a Democrat then? You say one mistake and Israel should be destroyed. Democrats have 200 years of supporting slavery. What should happen to your party? Who does meet your no tolerance standards?

I know a lot of American Jews and a few Israeli, and I don't know one person who was involved with the USS Liberty.

And I know Richard-H who is Jewish and agrees with you, that one's creepy. He's ignoring me because he won't speak out when Jew Hate from his own party, just the party he is against, he's OK with that, just keep sending the government checks and he's good

so why are you a Democrat then?

IQ<5

EMH = MAGA
EMH + Skye = MAGA squared.

You and Chilli are great examples of just how STUPID the "activists" of both parties are...

You say one mistake .

The attack on the USS Liberty was no mistake, and you out yourself as a traitor for claiming it was...

Face it, you CHEER when Israel murders Americans.

What does that make you???

Low IQ is not grasping who you are supporting, and your Jew hate is Democrat. Understanding what you said isn't stupid, saying what you said is stupid. Notice Richard-H won't say a word against you. Think about that if you know Dick AT ALL. But if it's easier to blame me for what you said then to man up to it, I don't care, but you get nothing from that. I guess since women have dicks now you can woman up to it too

Low IQ is not grasping who you are supporting, and your Jew hate is Democrat. Understanding what you said isn't stupid, saying what you said is stupid. Notice Richard-H won't say a word against you. Think about that if you know Dick AT ALL. But if it's easier to blame me for what you said then to man up to it, I don't care, but you get nothing from that. I guess since women have dicks now you can woman up to it too

This should be a message to everyone who opposes the Democrat agenda.

The GOP is dominated by these types of completely treasonous morons. These pro Israel Christian morons supported ALL of W's big government big spending and never complained about it, since many are on pills and now get those pills for free as the taxpayer pays a RETAIL price for them. And since W socialized senior drugs by lying about the estimated cost, that makes it "conservative" to SUBS.

They do not care about anything American. They care about exterminating all Muslims in the Middle East, giving their land to Israel, and they believe Jesus will float down from the clouds if they do. How many Americans die in the process means nothing to them. They care not about truth, freedom, free and fair elections, small and limited government, justice, American competitiveness in a global economy, the debt and the deficit (because they do not understand BASIC MATH)

The GOP either purges this uber treasonous idiot faux "conservative" demographic or the GOP will cease to matter.

and THAT is the TRUTH...

The SUB is the fatal liability of the GOP right now.

This should be a message to everyone who opposes the Democrat agenda.

The GOP is dominated by these types of completely treasonous morons. These pro Israel Christian morons supported ALL of W's big government big spending and never complained about it, since many are on pills and now get those pills for free as the taxpayer pays a RETAIL price for them. And since W socialized senior drugs by lying about the estimated cost, that makes it "conservative" to SUBS.

They do not care about anything American. They care about exterminating all Muslims in the Middle East, giving their land to Israel, and they believe Jesus will float down from the clouds if they do. How many Americans die in the process means nothing to them. They care not about truth, freedom, free and fair elections, small and limited government, justice, American competitiveness in a global economy, the debt and the deficit (because they do not understand BASIC MATH)

The GOP either purges this uber treasonous idiot faux "conservative" demographic or the GOP will cease to matter.

and THAT is the TRUTH...

The SUB is the fatal liability of the GOP right now.

LOL, so you are a Democrat, fucking liar. You idiots who say you're a Republican and you hate Republicans because they aren't Democrats are so transparent.

But for me this isn't about politics like it is for you and Richard-H . I hate Jew haters. Jews are attacked by more bigots like you two than anyone in the world or history

It is the clear truth. Neither McCarthy nor McConnell has tried at all to cut the spending and get the deficit under control. Just the opposite, both are for funding Ukraine ever more, but at least on that score McCarthy has had a tiny bit of public restraint that didn't matter... none from ZPF McConnell
Obama was the biggest spender. They all own it. Biden has done his fair share of damage.

It is the clear truth. Neither McCarthy nor McConnell has tried at all to cut the spending and get the deficit under control. Just the opposite, both are for funding Ukraine ever more, but at least on that score McCarthy has had a tiny bit of public restraint that didn't matter... none from ZPF McConnell
How is that possible, when 1) McConnell is in the minority party in the Senate, 2) Since he became Speaker, he hasn't had a chance to pass a budget...

We are still acting under the budget passed by a Dem Congress, and a Dem President.

Try again.

They are all Karens. Not much more to say about that.
1694895941037.gif

Forum List

Back