Mitch McConnell and McCarthy own the deficit

LOL!!!

One can never overestimate how DUMB the SUB really is...

I always like you Democrats who claim to be a Republican so you can say you're a Republican and the Democrats are right.

You actually believe people don't see right though you, don't you?

who claim to be a Republican

Reading comp score near ZERO...

The SUB believes the GOP is 100% about slaughtering Muslims to bring Jesus back. The SUB has no concept of the term "conservative" and lacks the vocabulary needed to learn. The SUB cannot do basic math. The SUB supports big government, big spending, and concepts like debt and deficit require numbers so SUB is beyond mental capacity trying to comprehend it. The SUB has PRECISELY ZERO PATRIOTISM for AMERICA. The SUB is 100% about ISRAEL, and if you notice all the horrible things Israel has done, you are classified as a "hater."

LOL!!!

When the GOP started recruiting SUBs in the mid 1990s, it did so from Faux and the angle of Zionist Fascism, knowing SUB has a "mind" that simply parrots lies from BiBULL, Jew fraud of "Christian Preacher" and Faux. The result is that the GOP no longer cares about fiscal conservatism, patriotism to America, small and limited government, right to privacy etc. The GOP recruitment of unimaginably dumb big government handout seeking SUBS who were voting DEM has WRECKED the GOP and AMERICA.

The best thing the GOP could do right now is purge the SUB, stop going religion, and focus on the issues of the GOP in the 80s and 90s, which actually worked and made America prosper.

Registered Libertarian EMH

and now we discover that SUB has no idea what libertarian means....

The SUB believes the GOP is 100% about slaughtering Muslims to bring Jesus back. The SUB has no concept of the term "conservative" and lacks the vocabulary needed to learn. The SUB cannot do basic math. The SUB supports big government, big spending, and concepts like debt and deficit require numbers so SUB is beyond mental capacity trying to comprehend it. The SUB has PRECISELY ZERO PATRIOTISM for AMERICA. The SUB is 100% about ISRAEL, and if you notice all the horrible things Israel has done, you are classified as a "hater."

LOL!!!

When the GOP started recruiting SUBs in the mid 1990s, it did so from Faux and the angle of Zionist Fascism, knowing SUB has a "mind" that simply parrots lies from BiBULL, Jew fraud of "Christian Preacher" and Faux. The result is that the GOP no longer cares about fiscal conservatism, patriotism to America, small and limited government, right to privacy etc. The GOP recruitment of unimaginably dumb big government handout seeking SUBS who were voting DEM has WRECKED the GOP and AMERICA.

The best thing the GOP could do right now is purge the SUB, stop going religion, and focus on the issues of the GOP in the 80s and 90s, which actually worked and made America prosper.

And we confirm you're an idiot.

LOL!!!

So does claiming you're a Republican and that's why you're a Democrat ever work? I mean you're obviously into it, but can you point to any conversation anyone believed your stupid shit?

Gotcha, you don't hate ALL Jews, just the ones who believe they are entitled to a home.

So you hate all Jews but Richard-H .

You're both in the self hating party, I guess a self hating Jew is a natural fit

You're just plain weird. Please either take your meds or find a doctor to give you some.

You're just plain weird. Please either take your meds or find a doctor to give you some.

Funny, I think you being both a self hating leftist and a self hating Jew is weird and you think I am weird for my lack of self hatred. America is great, in spite of you.

We'll have to agree to disagree. Though you're not going to do that, you'd destroy me or anyone else who doesn't believe what you tell them to. And your being none too bright doesn't help on the agreement requirement. Democrats bank on is though, not being bright is necessary for anyone to believe them

Funny, I think you being both a self hating leftist and a self hating Jew is weird and you think I am weird for my lack of self hatred. America is great, in spite of you.

We'll have to agree to disagree. Though you're not going to do that, you'd destroy me or anyone else who doesn't believe what you tell them to. And your being none too bright doesn't help on the agreement requirement. Democrats bank on is though, not being bright is necessary for anyone to believe them

I won't agree or disagree, since you're just babbling indiscernible nonsense.

I'm neither self-hating, nor am I Jewish, nor am I anti-Semitic. Nothing I've posted would indicate any of that.

I don't know what drugs your on, but please remember METH KILLS!

I won't agree or disagree, since you're just babbling indiscernible nonsense.

I'm neither self-hating, nor am I Jewish, nor am I anti-Semitic. Nothing I've posted would indicate any of that.

I don't know what drugs your on, but please remember METH KILLS!

You can't read words that aren't written in crayon, you already said that

Forum List

Back