Minus number of voters for Republicans in 2024

Sixties Fan

Diamond Member
Mar 6, 2017
[I was hoping to keep the introduction short, but it had a life of its own]

Since 2020 many Republicans have been willing to makes threats to government officials on both parties and to even attack or attempt to kill FBI agents, Congress people, kidnap them and anything else they perceive as a threat, especially to Donald Trump.

And the endless dismissal, still, by many Republicans who may end in a hospital and sometimes dead, for refusing to take even one Covid Vaccine from any of the companies offering it. Who knows what the number of Republicans who have died from Covid has been or continue to be, regardless of Trump himself taking the vaccine and urging them to do it.

Minus one vote for Republicans. That is what it is turning out to be.
Minus one, then two, then three.

Minus because of being arrested and convicted for attempted kidnapping, assault of police on 1/6, attempted attacks on the FBI, Mr. Pelosi, and many others.

So, today came this news of a man shooting a store owner because she had a Pride flag in front of her store. He ended up dead. Which is what led me to start this thread.

Minus because the attacks on the LGBTQ community are leading some people, maybe even non Republicans I have to agree, to commit crimes they would not normally commit.

Minus because before Trump - Republicans, as I recall, did not go around the country threatening others if they did not get their way, or seemed to think that Trump wanted them to do something for him - which one must agree, they have never done for any other Republican because not one former President, Governor or Mayor has ever incited them and made them believe that democracy in the US depended on them taking action as Trump and other Republicans have done.

So, each one of these people, makes the wrong choice and ends up usually arrested, convicted or killed.

I am starting this thread because it is really sad that so many people are losing their liberty, ending up in prison, or their lives because of the incitement done by people they have come to believe in unconditionally. Or the belief that a life saving vaccine is going to kill them.

Republicans have left the Party, been arrested, or died since 2016.

Minus One, minus two, minus three.

Which also begs the question, how many Republicans are actually going to vote for any Republican candidate in 2024. What will the numbers be, considering the election losses Republicans have already suffered since 2018.

So what I will be doing, as I did above, is post the news of threats and convictions or deaths of those who are unfortunately living by incitement and the gun, with total disregard as to what happens to them, or think that they are actually dying for a cause.

Think, before acting. Actions have consequences.

[I was hoping to keep the introduction short, but it had a life of its own]

Since 2020 many Republicans have been willing to makes threats to government officials on both parties and to even attack or attempt to kill FBI agents, Congress people, kidnap them and anything else they perceive as a threat, especially to Donald Trump.

And the endless dismissal, still, by many Republicans who may end in a hospital and sometimes dead, for refusing to take even one Covid Vaccine from any of the companies offering it. Who knows what the number of Republicans who have died from Covid has been or continue to be, regardless of Trump himself taking the vaccine and urging them to do it.

Minus one vote for Republicans. That is what it is turning out to be.
Minus one, then two, then three.

Minus because of being arrested and convicted for attempted kidnapping, assault of police on 1/6, attempted attacks on the FBI, Mr. Pelosi, and many others.

So, today came this news of a man shooting a store owner because she had a Pride flag in front of her store. He ended up dead. Which is what led me to start this thread.

Minus because the attacks on the LGBTQ community are leading some people, maybe even non Republicans I have to agree, to commit crimes they would not normally commit.

Minus because before Trump - Republicans, as I recall, did not go around the country threatening others if they did not get their way, or seemed to think that Trump wanted them to do something for him - which one must agree, they have never done for any other Republican because not one former President, Governor or Mayor has ever incited them and made them believe that democracy in the US depended on them taking action as Trump and other Republicans have done.

So, each one of these people, makes the wrong choice and ends up usually arrested, convicted or killed.

I am starting this thread because it is really sad that so many people are losing their liberty, ending up in prison, or their lives because of the incitement done by people they have come to believe in unconditionally. Or the belief that a life saving vaccine is going to kill them.

Republicans have left the Party, been arrested, or died since 2016.

Minus One, minus two, minus three.

Which also begs the question, how many Republicans are actually going to vote for any Republican candidate in 2024. What will the numbers be, considering the election losses Republicans have already suffered since 2018.

So what I will be doing, as I did above, is post the news of threats and convictions or deaths of those who are unfortunately living by incitement and the gun, with total disregard as to what happens to them, or think that they are actually dying for a cause.

Think, before acting. Actions have consequences.
As the political divide increases and as government corruption increases with seemingly nothing done about it, along with the demise of the country with increased oppression toward its citizenry, this sort of thing should be expected.

At some point the US regime will become as hardened as Rocket man and just start shooting them all.

That will cause them to back down a bit I think.

For the safety of those in government, I recommend they all rebuild those walled fences to protect them and leave them there forever. Just make DC a military zone.

1692637212948.png

Last edited:
J6 wasn't the cause of a threat to democracy, it was the result of a threat to democracy. Just so we're clear on that. ;)

Republican response to Jan 6

We were not trying to overturn the election……

We just wanted to beat people up
We only wanted to scare Congress Members
We thought the Capitol would look better with our shit smeared on the walls

Democracy goes off the rails with every election. Democracy means more than electing a candidate to office. He or she must then represent the best interests of the people, while at the same time allowing the people some room for self-destruction. So far, our lawmakers seem to be focused more on our self-destruction. :(

This thread is not to rehash what happened on 1/6.
There are plenty of threads for that.

Read the first post.
Too many lives have been lost, and will continue to be lost. I am posting about those Republicans especially who have been arrested or hav died due to what the Republican Party wants them to believe.

Former Republican presidential candidate and pizza magnate Herman Cain has died from the coronavirus.

Cain, 74, had been hospitalized since early July after he began having trouble breathing.

"Herman Cain – our boss, our friend, like a father to so many of us – has passed away," aides announced on Cain's website Thursday.

Employees of Cain said they do not know where he contracted the coronavirus. He attended President Trump's indoor rally in Tulsa, Okla., in late June and was photographed in the arena without a mask.

Forum List

Back