Minus number of voters for Republicans in 2024

[I was hoping to keep the introduction short, but it had a life of its own]

Since 2020 many Republicans have been willing to makes threats to government officials on both parties and to even attack or attempt to kill FBI agents, Congress people, kidnap them and anything else they perceive as a threat, especially to Donald Trump.

And the endless dismissal, still, by many Republicans who may end in a hospital and sometimes dead, for refusing to take even one Covid Vaccine from any of the companies offering it. Who knows what the number of Republicans who have died from Covid has been or continue to be, regardless of Trump himself taking the vaccine and urging them to do it.

Minus one vote for Republicans. That is what it is turning out to be.
Minus one, then two, then three.

Minus because of being arrested and convicted for attempted kidnapping, assault of police on 1/6, attempted attacks on the FBI, Mr. Pelosi, and many others.

So, today came this news of a man shooting a store owner because she had a Pride flag in front of her store. He ended up dead. Which is what led me to start this thread.

Minus because the attacks on the LGBTQ community are leading some people, maybe even non Republicans I have to agree, to commit crimes they would not normally commit.

Minus because before Trump - Republicans, as I recall, did not go around the country threatening others if they did not get their way, or seemed to think that Trump wanted them to do something for him - which one must agree, they have never done for any other Republican because not one former President, Governor or Mayor has ever incited them and made them believe that democracy in the US depended on them taking action as Trump and other Republicans have done.

So, each one of these people, makes the wrong choice and ends up usually arrested, convicted or killed.

I am starting this thread because it is really sad that so many people are losing their liberty, ending up in prison, or their lives because of the incitement done by people they have come to believe in unconditionally. Or the belief that a life saving vaccine is going to kill them.

Republicans have left the Party, been arrested, or died since 2016.

Minus One, minus two, minus three.

Which also begs the question, how many Republicans are actually going to vote for any Republican candidate in 2024. What will the numbers be, considering the election losses Republicans have already suffered since 2018.

So what I will be doing, as I did above, is post the news of threats and convictions or deaths of those who are unfortunately living by incitement and the gun, with total disregard as to what happens to them, or think that they are actually dying for a cause.

Think, before acting. Actions have consequences.
Dumbass since 2016 democrats have not had any issues attacking the supreme court, shooting elected Republicans, attacking cops,
You act we will react to your violence

because without the "fedsurrection", the steal could not have been accomplished, ralph? don't eat all the paste.
It gave Pelosi a chance to make emergency rules where no challenges were allowed. So you are finally right about something. That means you have peaked. You can go now.

Nashville bartender Eric Munchel, 32, was sentenced to 57 months in federal prison on Friday. His nurse mom, 59-year-old Lisa Eisenhart, will have long been freed when her son gets out—she got 30 months. After serving their respective stints in prison, both will also face 36 months of supervised release; both have also been ordered to cough up $2,000 (each) in restitution.

The Department of Justice:

Munchel and Eisenhart were both convicted of conspiracy to commit obstruction and obstruction of an official proceeding, both felonies, as well as entering and remaining in a gallery of Congress, disorderly and disruptive conduct in a Capitol building, and parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building on April 19, 2023, following a stipulated bench trial before Judge Lamberth.

Munchel alone was also found guilty of two additional felonies: disorderly or disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds with a deadly or dangerous weapon (a Taser), and unauthorized possession of a deadly or dangerous weapon on Capitol grounds.
Munchel and Eisenhart observed police wearing body armor and using chemical irritants and gas to repel rioters like themselves but were not deterred. Instead, even though they were aware their actions were unlawful, they pushed forward, past police lines, and entered the Capitol building. Once inside, Munchel and Eisenhart made their way through the building to the Senate Gallery. Photos and video captured Munchel and Eisenhart carrying flexi-cuffs—plastic zip tie-style handcuffs—that they stole from a closet inside the Capitol.

CBS News

Follow

Maine shooting suspect found dead after 2-day manhunt, officials say

Story by Cara Tabachnick • 2h

The suspect in the mass shootings that killed 18 people in Lewiston, Maine, 40-year-old Robert Card, has been found dead, the Androscoggin County Sheriff's Office confirmed Friday.

The body of the suspect was found by law enforcement near a recycling plant in the Lisbon area, multiple law enforcement sources confirmed to CBS News.

Prosecutors described Bru as one of the least remorseful rioters who assaulted the Capitol on 6 January 2021 when extremist supporters of Donald Trump, encouraged by the then outgoing US president broke into the Capitol to try to stop the certification by a joint session of Congress of Joe Biden’s victory over Trump in the 2020 presidential election.

(full article online)

[I was hoping to keep the introduction short, but it had a life of its own]

Since 2020 many Republicans have been willing to makes threats to government officials on both parties and to even attack or attempt to kill FBI agents, Congress people, kidnap them and anything else they perceive as a threat, especially to Donald Trump.

And the endless dismissal, still, by many Republicans who may end in a hospital and sometimes dead, for refusing to take even one Covid Vaccine from any of the companies offering it. Who knows what the number of Republicans who have died from Covid has been or continue to be, regardless of Trump himself taking the vaccine and urging them to do it.

Minus one vote for Republicans. That is what it is turning out to be.
Minus one, then two, then three.

Minus because of being arrested and convicted for attempted kidnapping, assault of police on 1/6, attempted attacks on the FBI, Mr. Pelosi, and many others.

So, today came this news of a man shooting a store owner because she had a Pride flag in front of her store. He ended up dead. Which is what led me to start this thread.

Minus because the attacks on the LGBTQ community are leading some people, maybe even non Republicans I have to agree, to commit crimes they would not normally commit.

Minus because before Trump - Republicans, as I recall, did not go around the country threatening others if they did not get their way, or seemed to think that Trump wanted them to do something for him - which one must agree, they have never done for any other Republican because not one former President, Governor or Mayor has ever incited them and made them believe that democracy in the US depended on them taking action as Trump and other Republicans have done.

So, each one of these people, makes the wrong choice and ends up usually arrested, convicted or killed.

I am starting this thread because it is really sad that so many people are losing their liberty, ending up in prison, or their lives because of the incitement done by people they have come to believe in unconditionally. Or the belief that a life saving vaccine is going to kill them.

Republicans have left the Party, been arrested, or died since 2016.

Minus One, minus two, minus three.

Which also begs the question, how many Republicans are actually going to vote for any Republican candidate in 2024. What will the numbers be, considering the election losses Republicans have already suffered since 2018.

So what I will be doing, as I did above, is post the news of threats and convictions or deaths of those who are unfortunately living by incitement and the gun, with total disregard as to what happens to them, or think that they are actually dying for a cause.

Think, before acting. Actions have consequences.
You must work on that whole brevity thing.

Summary​

This is a train wreck. Anyone can do this poll if you think the polls are inaccurate.

For example, if the CDC thinks these surveys are wrong, they should do their own surveys and publish them.

CNN, NY Times, Wall St. Journal, etc. are never going to do such a poll.

Nobody really wants to know how many American households have been decimated by COVID vaccine injuries. Everyone who is injured is gaslit into believing they are just the “rare” case of a side effect.

This is why censorship is so important. So nobody will find out the truth.

Forum List

Back