Minnesota Wants Bail Out Now!

they tried to tidy it up a bit with the word stimulus,, but it's bailout

We could start by moving about half the military bases from the RED states to the Blue ones.

The USA has been carrying the Red states for decades by spending most of its money in those states while systematically stripping the Blue states of military bases, by giving business to businesses in REd states instead of Blues ones and so forth.

I think NEW YORK is the state that sends the greatest percentage of tax money to the FEDs compared to how much it gets back in the form of benefits and contracts and military bases and so forth, for example.

We could start by moving about half the military bases from the RED states to the Blue ones.

The USA has been carrying the Red states for decades by spending most of its money in those states while systematically stripping the Blue states of military bases, by giving business to businesses in REd states instead of Blues ones and so forth.

I think NEW YORK is the state that sends the greatest percentage of tax money to the FEDs compared to how much it gets back in the form of benefits and contracts and military bases and so forth, for example.

Do you really think Blue states want military bases????

Do you really think Blue states want military bases????

Yes.

Every time the FEDs close one, the people complain about the disruption to the local economy.

there has been an ongoing migration of federal expenditures from the North and east to the West and South.

Now some of that is perfectly okay because there are good reasons for some of those moves, but I believe, especially when it comes to awarding contracts to businesses, that the government has been systematically stripping the North and east of bases and contracts to reward some states and punish others.

Yes.

Every time the FEDs close one, the people complain about the disruption to the local economy.

there has been an ongoing migration of federal expenditures from the North and east to the West and South.

Now some of that is perfectly okay because there are good reasons for some of those moves, but I believe, especially when it comes to awarding contracts to businesses, that the government has been systematically stripping the North and east of bases and contracts to reward some states and punish others.

Do you think it is done purposely to screw blue states or is there a good reason military bases are moved to red states? I do not follow this issue so I could not tell you one way or the other.

Regardless... you are not answering the original question.

It'll be quickly accepted by the masses when the MSM warns of all the grave consequences of a state going bankrupt. Just like they did with the banks, and the auto makers.

All you need is the MSM on your side, and you can pretty much get whatever you want. All it takes is a little fear mongering. Works like a charm everytime.

Forum List

Back