Minnesota man gets 28th DWI arrest

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I hate drunk drivers but text drivers are just as bad and nobody cares. Same with speeders and red light runners. We need to go after ALL dangerous drivers. They are a far bigger menace than gun owners.

Minnesota man faces possibly his 28th DWI arrest – Twin Cities

oct 4 2017 A western Minnesota man may be headed back to prison after being arrested for what is believed to be his 28th DWI.

Danny Lee Bettcher, 64, of New York Mills was arrested Thursday, Sept. 28, after an off-duty officer spotted him drinking at a bar. Bettcher left the bar and was pulled over when an officer saw him swerving over the road while driving at 10-15 mph, according to charges.

The officer reported that Bettcher was stumbling and refused to do any tests, but said, “I am way over, take me to jail.”

Bettcher faces two felony counts for driving under the influence of alcohol and refusing to take a breath or chemical test.

^^^ Sadly that is not where the man is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Where have his 28 arrests taken place? Yeah, he's from Minnesota, but his arrests could happen anywhere.

I hate drunk drivers but text drivers are just as bad and nobody cares. Same with speeders and red light runners. We need to go after ALL dangerous drivers. They are a far bigger menace than gun owners.

Minnesota man faces possibly his 28th DWI arrest – Twin Cities

oct 4 2017 A western Minnesota man may be headed back to prison after being arrested for what is believed to be his 28th DWI.

Danny Lee Bettcher, 64, of New York Mills was arrested Thursday, Sept. 28, after an off-duty officer spotted him drinking at a bar. Bettcher left the bar and was pulled over when an officer saw him swerving over the road while driving at 10-15 mph, according to charges.

The officer reported that Bettcher was stumbling and refused to do any tests, but said, “I am way over, take me to jail.”

Bettcher faces two felony counts for driving under the influence of alcohol and refusing to take a breath or chemical test.

28 DWIs and the guy never killed anyone

The man obviously knows how to drink and drive

With 28 DWIs and nobody killed, the guy obviously knows how to drive drunk

He should give lessons to other drunks to teach them how to drink and drive

With 28 DWIs and nobody killed, the guy obviously knows how to drive drunk

He should give lessons to other drunks to teach them how to drink and drive

How do you know he hasn't killed anybody.?

The problem with drunk driving accidents is that most drivers are only used to driving sober. So once they get behind the wheel drunk, they don't know how to handle it. If drivers got lessons on how to drive while drunk, we would have fewer accidents.

The problem with drunk driving accidents is that most drivers are only used to driving sober. So once they get behind the wheel drunk, they don't know how to handle it. If drivers got lessons on how to drive while drunk, we would have fewer accidents.

Is that a joke post?? You want society to TEACH people how to drive drunk??

And stop calling them "accidents". They are crashes or collisions. 99% of the time a highway crash occurrs, it's because somebody drove recklessly. THINK

Is that a joke post?? You want society to TEACH people how to drive drunk??

And stop calling them "accidents". They are crashes or collisions. 99% of the time a highway crash occurrs, it's because somebody drove recklessly. THINK

I'm not saying everyone should be allowed to drive drunk

You should have to take classes to learn how to drive while drunk. Then you should have to take a test while legally intoxicated. If you pass the test you are issued a Drunk Driving License

It will make our roads safer if we have only licensed drunks on the road

Right now, a 16 year old can get a Drivers License after passing a written and road test

I say I could pass both while drunk. I can drive better than a 16 year old while drunk as shit
Why shouldn't I get a license that allows me to drive drunk?

Right now, a 16 year old can get a Drivers License after passing a written and road test

I say I could pass both while drunk. I can drive better than a 16 year old while drunk as shit

No you can't. All drunk drivers are deadly psychopaths with no concern for the safety of others. I say lop off their hands.

No you can't. All drunk drivers are deadly psychopaths with no concern for the safety of others. I say lop off their hands.

I could pass the drivers test drunk
I am a kick ass parallel parker and could do it better than a 16 year old while drunk as all hell

Give out drunk driving licenses for those of us who are skilled enough to drive while drunk

Forum List

Back