Dannon withdraws Cam Newton sponsorship after comment to female reporter

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
What an odd marriage. A yogurt company and an NFL football player. Does anyone truly believe that the same people who watch NFL football are lining up to buy yogurt?

Regardless, appears he upset the brass at this company and they don't want the negative publicity. If only he would have shut up and just kneeled in disrespect of the nation and those who fight for it's safety, he would have been ok and kept receiving his endorsement paychecks.

Cam loses yogurt deal over reporter comment

Progs, you have to weigh in on this one.

Who wins this victim contest?

Obama won the victim contest with Hillary Clinton.
Looks like the female reporter won the victim contest with Cam Newton.

Last edited:
Looks like the female is the bigger victim than the black guy in this case.

I bet Hillary is fucking pissed off.

His comment is clearly odd and he's not the brightest bulb in the pack. In fairness, he suggested it's funny to hear a woman talk about routes, but does he think that all the overweight, uncoordinated male reporters somehow have more experience on athletic issues?

He has some sort of issue with women it seems. Just the most curious comment to make.

People that like football hate yogurt or something.

The guy said something stupid. So what? We have all done it.

This PC crap is just so ridiculous.

Routes? You mean as in football routes?. Doesn't cam understand that women play football just as much as men.

Incredible that the bimbos complain about this!!!

Pro Football Players are not all intelligent and have a knack for occasionally doing and saying stupid stuff. Go figure. :p

I wonder how many people bought that yogurt just because Cam Newton was on the commercial... :p

My God the fascist nazi left is so far out of control with their PC bullshit it dangerous to open your mouth!

For advertisers - and businesses - it's about MONEY!

1. Don't Rock The Boat / Don't Be Controversial / Don't say anything to insult or anger anyone - DON'T HURT SALES.

2. If you violate Rule #1, you're GONE. Nothing personal - it's just BUSINESS!

Clearly, more women buy yogurts than blacks, but what about black women?

they are the bigger victim in this. Which side do they take?

Forum List

Back