Minnesota Dem State Rep Has Sodomy With 17 Year Old Boy At Public Rest Stop

I really am not concerned over that fact. Having sex in public locations is a pretty common form of sexual adventure that many people engage in at various times. Whether it's teenagers in a car behind the grocery store, college kids exploring the limits of their sexual adventurousness behind the bushes in a secluded area of campus, or a married couple trying to keep the spark alive in a public bathroom, I really find this kind of personal behavior to be among the least of concerns in the bigger scheme of things.

Good for you, if it is illegal, then it is illegal, whether you think it is common or not is irrelevant.

You know what's also illegal? Speeding. Gonna bitch every time someone does 50 in a 45 zone?

I guess I expect more from our elected public servants. I think they, above all should respect laws and we as voters should hold them accountable.

I guess you like the bar set low.

Last edited:

Believe it or not, there are unofficial reports indicating that Gauthier will not face any criminal charges since the sex was considered to be consensual and Minnesota’s age of consent is 16. Evidently there will be no charges filed for public indecency either since none were mentioned.

Sooo, it's a non-issue.

Apparently not a legal issue, but let's wait and see if the voters think it's a moral issue.

Baloney. It would be just as bad if a 56-year-old man was taking advantage of a 17-year-old girl.

nah but then you are coming off like a prude.

lol -- you're coming off like a sicko.

like i give a shit what you think? there is some massively perverse kinks out there and this is tame.

I am personally not into guys, but if i was 56 and a hot 18 year old wanted to rock my world...well rock on!
Any guy who says they wouldnt fuck an 18 year old is a liar.

The idea that the only issue you have with this is a number is pathetic.

Those Minnesota rest stops are a hot spot for sex crazed men. It's disgusting. I've witnessed it first hand (from a distance of course). It makes you want to puke.

do you use a tripod or just hold the field glasses with one hand?

:eusa_eh:

That'd make sense if you erased the part which I said I wanted to puke. Looking for tips? (Pun intended).

of course it makes me want to puke

i'm not a freak voyeur like you apparently are.

go wash your hands, freak

Believe it or not, there are unofficial reports indicating that Gauthier will not face any criminal charges since the sex was considered to be consensual and Minnesota’s age of consent is 16. Evidently there will be no charges filed for public indecency either since none were mentioned.

Sooo, it's a non-issue.

Apparently not a legal issue, but let's wait and see if the voters think it's a moral issue.

It's Minnesota (Duluth). They're crazy. They freaking voted in Ventura and Franken (officially anyhow).

Sooo, it's a non-issue.

Gauthier dropped out of his race. He has been replaced on the ballot by someone named Erik Simonson.

Underage dude, maybe you're a fan of NAMBLA....but most are not

who was underage?

Well MN may not consider it, but most normal people make the cutoff at 18, but hey if the age of consent is 12, it's ok to nail a 12 year old I guess

well get enough people to make it so in a law and sure.
lots of states have different cut offs, or is now state rights out the window for your convenience?

Underage dude, maybe you're a fan of NAMBLA....but most are not

who was underage?

Well MN may not consider it, but most normal people make the cutoff at 18, but hey if the age of consent is 12, it's ok to nail a 12 year old I guess

Most states don't make the cutoff at 18.

GarRh.jpg

All better than the Bible, which has kids far younger than 12 being wed and raped and sexed. It's even the good guys in it doing it. Pretty terrible.

Good for you, if it is illegal, then it is illegal, whether you think it is common or not is irrelevant.

You know what's also illegal? Speeding. Gonna bitch every time someone does 50 in a 45 zone?

I guess I expect more from our elected public servants. I think they, above all should respect laws and we as voters should hold them accountable.

I guess you like the bar set low.

That's a very politician response, are you running for office? But here in the real world, reasonable minded people aren't going to get our panties in a bunch over minor things like speeding or sex in public. That's not to say that it wasn't a bit wreckless. But at the end of the day, this is just not the kind of thing that I can bother to get worked up about. Rod Blago was something to get worked up about. This is not.

Sorry bout that,

1. Homos are going to Homo, thats what the libnuts are going to say.
2. Every libnut is hiding behind the window of *Homoidus*.
3. It takes a Homo to defend a Homo.
4. You people need to get with the program people, I have been saying this for a long time, and its true.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back