Minimum Wage Increase: They Never Talks About the SALES

We should just ban poverty altogether. Anyone who can't earn at least $20/hr shouldn't be allowed to work. If they can't hack it, let them go on welfare, or better yet, leave.

Last edited:
These questions are:

Upon what moral authority do YOU (or YOUR proxy) decide for OTHERS what their work (either offered or performed) is worth?

What is your objection to simply basing a worker's wage upon what that worker's work is worth?

I can't answer your question because it's a silly question with silly words that have NOT been defined....

what is moral in your term moral authority? What is the meaning of ''worth'' in your statement... how is that determined? who determines it? What if the employer says to the adult full timer he'd only pay him $1 an hour....is he taking advantage of the desperate worker.... if the worker accepts out of desperation (that the gvt put him in, with no fault of his own,) then all the lowest paid worker's pay, will go down....

you think that's glorious and supposedly moral, I DON'T and never will.... the end.

What is the meaning of ''worth'' in your statement... how is that determined? who determines it?
The person with money to spend, and the person with with services or products to sell.

What if the employer says to the adult full timer he'd only pay him $1 an hour....is he taking advantage of the desperate worker.... if the worker accepts out of desperation (that the gvt put him in, with no fault of his own,) then all the lowest paid worker's pay, will go down....

you think that's glorious and supposedly moral, I DON'T and never will.... the end.

If the gvt put the worker in desperation, why are we blaming employers?

What is the meaning of ''worth'' in your statement... how is that determined? who determines it?
The person with money to spend, and the person with with services or products to sell.

What if the employer says to the adult full timer he'd only pay him $1 an hour....is he taking advantage of the desperate worker.... if the worker accepts out of desperation (that the gvt put him in, with no fault of his own,) then all the lowest paid worker's pay, will go down....

I haven't blamed the employer for what our gvt has done....I haven't blamed white Republicans either.... you must be thinking of someone else? ;)

I haven't blamed the employer for what our gvt has done....I haven't blamed white Republicans either.... you must be thinking of someone else? ;)

You claimed the government put the worker in a state of desperation. I'm not sure what you meant by that, but I tend to agree. Much of our government's economic policy is designed to groom people for desperation employment. And that gets to my point. If that's the case, we should be addressing the policies that create those circumstances, rather than dicking around with phony crap like MW laws.

These questions are:

Upon what moral authority do YOU (or YOUR proxy) decide for OTHERS what their work (either offered or performed) is worth?

What is your objection to simply basing a worker's wage upon what that worker's work is worth?

I can't answer your question because it's a silly question with silly words that have NOT been defined....

what is moral in your term moral authority? What is the meaning of ''worth'' in your statement... how is that determined? who determines it? What if the employer says to the adult full timer he'd only pay him $1 an hour....is he taking advantage of the desperate worker.... if the worker accepts out of desperation (that the gvt put him in, with no fault of his own,) then all the lowest paid worker's pay, will go down....

I don't have any special definitions for you. If you really don't know what words mean, there are plenty of good dictionaries that you can consult, Cupcake.

Your questions were addressed in the post you snipped (snipped to avoid having to acknowledge that your questions were addressed).

You're just desperately and deliberately avoiding the questions for the reasons already presented.

You're fooling only yourself with this false concern for the worker you keep citing.

You're just another authoritarian shitlord, and nothing else... the end.

Last edited:
These questions are:

no it won't my operators minimum is $12 bucks an hour, this states minimum wage is $7.25, we have people applying all the time, if your asinine theory is correct in the year 2015 why don't my company lower their minimum to $7.25 genius ?

And again, please DEFINE WORTH.....What parameters are you using to define worth of a "job"? Is this one sided?

P.s. I'll be back later to try to respond to everyone else's posts....

The value of labor is determined by the customer, in how much they are willing to pay for the product or service the labor provides.

That is how worth is defined.

If a customer is not willing to pay $100 to have their lawn mowed.... then it is not worth it to me to pay the employee $100 to mow the lawn.

Therefore, if you imposed a $100 minimum lawn mowing wage, I will lay off all my employees, and take my money and capital and do something else with it.

On the other hand, if you have no minimum wage, then whatever the customer is willing to pay, I am wiling to hire someone at that rate, minus my overhead costs and profit.

Now what is that magic number, where everyone stops buying, and I lay everyone off?

Well there is no magic number. It's a curve, like every thing in economics. As you inch up the cost, fewer and fewer people buy. As fewer and fewer people buy, I hire fewer and fewer employees.

There is no "magic moment".

Most employers of chain stores, will hold out as long as possible. The reason there is, the average chain store is it takes a ton of money invested into a store. I read where a Burger King store had a cost of $1.5 Million dollars to open. If Burger King Corporate offers a store loan of 50%, that means the owner has $750 Thousand wrapped up in this store. He's not going to want to lose that if at all possible. Of course BK Corp will want to avoid losing their investment as well, and will work to try and avoid the default on the loan.

Mom&Pop shops on the other hand, normally don't have any massive debt motivation to try and tough it out, nor do they have Mom&Pop Corp to try and help them through a troubled time.

Nor do they have a ton of capital to work with. Can't borrow on your retail lot, because most are in leased strip mall space.

So Mom&Pop shops, tend to go faster than the mega-corp chains. And the Mega-Corp chains know this. This is why most of a mega-corp chains are more likely to support raising the minimum wage. Knocks out the competition.

Already had that discussion.
You did not answer the questions at all. Never happened.

You angry greedy white Republican dudes don't have morals.
Entirely baseless accusations. Made up of nothing. A delusion.

That's why there's a Minimum Wage in the first place.
An assertion without basis in any fact of evidence. A fairy tale. A construct of fiction.

No one is counting on you assholes to ever do the right thing.
Meaningless misdirection from the verifiable fact of reality that you are an intellectual coward who refuses to provide straightforward answers to to the following straightforward questions out of shame:

If I wish to accept wages below the level YOU deem proper, upon what moral authority do YOU declare it illegal for me to accept such wages? Upon what moral authority do YOU deny someone else my services? Upon what moral authority do YOU deny me that employment?

Upon what moral authority do YOU decide for OTHERS what their work (either offered or performed) is worth?

What is your objection to simply basing a worker's wage upon what that worker's work is worth?​

Yes, pay those evil workers even shittier wages. That'll solve all the problems in the world. Is that really gonna be the Angry Greedy White Republican Dude Platform for 2016? Good luck with that. Democrats in a Landslide.
If I wish to accept wages below the level YOU (or YOUR proxy) deem proper, upon what moral authority do YOU (or YOUR proxy) declare it illegal for me to accept such wages? Upon what moral authority do YOU (or YOUR proxy) deny someone else my services? Upon what moral authority do YOU (or YOUR proxy) deny me that employment?

Hey yeah, American Workers should instead go with your wonderful fat greedy white Republican dude alternative...
I'm not fat, greedy, or Republican you imbecile.

Pay them shittier wages, Outsource their jobs whenever possible, and replace them with Illegals for Slave Labor.
I have not suggested this. Those are the demonstrable consequences of a statutory minimum wage.

Uh huh, sounds like a real winner. Seriously, why would any sane rational American Worker vote for you idiots?
Someone who does want to work. Someone who doesn't want their wage devalued.

Why don't you just answer the questions, Cupcake?

If I wish to accept wages below the level YOU (or YOUR proxy) deem proper, upon what moral authority do YOU (or YOUR proxy) declare it illegal for me to accept such wages? Upon what moral authority do YOU (or YOUR proxy) deny someone else my services? Upon what moral authority do YOU (or YOUR proxy) deny me that employment?

Well, you sure sound like a typical fat greedy white Republican dude. If it quacks like a duck, and all that. No sane rational American Worker can trust you guys. You only offer misery and no hope. They'll rush to vote Democrat in 2016. I can't blame them.

An assertion without basis in any fact of evidence. A fairy tale. A construct of fiction.

Meaningless misdirection from the verifiable fact of reality that you are an intellectual coward who refuses to provide straightforward answers to to the following straightforward questions out of shame:

If I wish to accept wages below the level YOU deem proper, upon what moral authority do YOU declare it illegal for me to accept such wages? Upon what moral authority do YOU deny someone else my services? Upon what moral authority do YOU deny me that employment?

Upon what moral authority do YOU decide for OTHERS what their work (either offered or performed) is worth?

What is your objection to simply basing a worker's wage upon what that worker's work is worth?​

Yes, pay those evil workers even shittier wages. That'll solve all the problems in the world. Is that really gonna be the Angry Greedy White Republican Dude Platform for 2016? Good luck with that. Democrats in a Landslide.

Hey yeah, American Workers should instead go with your wonderful fat greedy white Republican dude alternative...

Pay them shittier wages, Outsource their jobs whenever possible, and replace them with Illegals for Slave Labor.
I have not suggested this. Those are the demonstrable consequences of a statutory minimum wage.

Uh huh, sounds like a real winner. Seriously, why would any sane rational American Worker vote for you idiots?

Well, you sure sound like a typical fat greedy white Republican dude. If it quacks like a duck, and all that. No sane rational American Worker can trust you guys. You only offer misery and no hope. They'll rush to vote Democrat in 2016. I can't blame them.
Which is the inevitable result of a culture of dependency. Voters trained to think they can't survive without nanny government vote for the guys who promise the biggest payout, until it all crashes when there is no more payout. Thanks, greedy democrats.

Well, you sure sound like a typical fat greedy white Republican dude. If it quacks like a duck, and all that.
Then I am OBVIOUSLY NOT anything like "a typical fat greedy white Republican dude."

It is clear that you are nothing but an authoritarian shitlord, who just throws the epithet "fat greedy white Republican dude" at anyone who disagrees with--or questions--the source of your bullshit, self-proclaimed privilege.

No sane rational American Worker can trust you guys.
If you're referring to me, then you're just admitting that you consider "sane rational American Worker(s)" to be nothing but thralls... YOUR thralls, presumably.

You only offer misery and no hope.
Nonsense. I affirm their self-ownership. You offer only the perpetual dependence and servitude of slavery.

They'll rush to vote Democrat in 2016. I can't blame them.
I suppose thralls gonna thrall... just stop pretending it's their interests you're actually concerned with.

Which is the inevitable result of a culture of dependency. Voters trained to think they can't survive without nanny government vote for the guys who promise the biggest payout, until it all crashes when there is no more payout. Thanks, greedy democrats.

There's a reason there's a Minimum Wage in the first place. Fat greedy white Republican dudes can never be trusted to do the right thing. Their hate & greed consumes them.

The reality is, the alternative you guys represent, is an absolute nightmare for American Workers. There is no reason for them to support the Republican Party at this point. I'll be shocked if the Democrats don't win the White House again.

There's a reason there's a Minimum Wage in the first place.
Correct. To prevent black folks from getting jobs off the plantation. Historical fact. Look it up.

Fat greedy white Republican dudes can never be trusted to do the right thing. Their hate & greed consumes them.
While all this may be true of the Fat greedy white Republican dudes who first proposed statutory minimum wage, the same can be said for Fat greedy white Democrat dudes who promote and perpetuate it.

The reality is, the alternative you guys represent, is an absolute nightmare for American Workers.
As opposed to the perpetual dependence and servitude of slavery you're offing? You propose to be the kinder/gentler whip-cracker?

There is no reason for them to support the Republican Party at this point. I'll be shocked if the Democrats don't win the White House again.
I won't be surprised. The Republicans do not field superstitious retards by accident. Obama's track record for advancing Republican initiatives is what got him his second term... he was clearly a better Republican than Romney or McCain.

Of course, your demagoguery is entirely transparent paulitician--you make no effort to conceal it. I just find it hilarious that you lack the self-awareness to recognize what a useful tool you are.

Correct. To prevent black folks from getting jobs off the plantation. Historical fact. Look it up.

Fat greedy white Republican dudes can never be trusted to do the right thing. Their hate & greed consumes them.
While all this may be true of the Fat greedy white Republican dudes who first proposed statutory minimum wage, the same can be said for Fat greedy white Democrat dudes who promote and perpetuate it.

The reality is, the alternative you guys represent, is an absolute nightmare for American Workers.
As opposed to the perpetual dependence and servitude of slavery you're offing? You propose to be the kinder/gentler whip-cracker?

There is no reason for them to support the Republican Party at this point. I'll be shocked if the Democrats don't win the White House again.
I won't be surprised. The Republicans do not field superstitious retards by accident. Obama's track record for advancing Republican initiatives is what got him his second term... he was clearly a better Republican than McCain.

Of course, your demagoguery is entirely transparent paulitician--you make no effort to conceal it. I just find it hilarious that you lack the self-awareness to recognize what a useful tool you are.

Most Black folks feel you angry greedy white Republican dudes are Racists. They certainly aren't counting on you guys for any help. Like i said, there's a reason there's a Minimum Wage in the first place. Can't leave everything up to hateful greedy white Republicans. Just wouldn't be wise.

I won't be surprised. The Republicans do not field superstitious retards by accident. Obama's track record for advancing Republican initiatives is what got him his second term... he was clearly a better Republican than McCain.

Most Black folks feel you angry greedy white Republican dudes are Racists.
I am neither greedy, Republican, or racist.

Your racist Democrat shitlord credentials are entirely intact though.

They certainly aren't counting on you guys for any help.
If they are looking for help from racist Democrat shitlords like yourself, they are clearly looking in the wrong place.

Like i said, there's a reason there's a Minimum Wage in the first place.

Can't leave everything up to hateful greedy white Republicans.
Says the racist greedy white Democrat.

Just wouldn't be wise.
It could not be less wise than counting on racist Democrat shitlords for "help."

Most Black folks feel you angry greedy white Republican dudes are Racists.
I am neither greedy, Republican, or racist.

Your racist Democrat shitlord credentials are entirely intact though.

They certainly aren't counting on you guys for any help.
If they are looking for help from racist Democrat shitlords like yourself, they are clearly looking in the wrong place.

Like i said, there's a reason there's a Minimum Wage in the first place.

Can't leave everything up to hateful greedy white Republicans.
Says the racist greedy white Democrat.

Just wouldn't be wise.
It could not be less wise than counting on racist Democrat shitlords for "help."

American Workers would be slaves if it were left up to you fat greedy white Republicans. You can never be trusted. It is what it is.

Well, you sure sound like a typical fat greedy white Republican dude.

Well, you sure sound like a typical low-skilled minority liberal chick.

And racists to boot. I rest my case.

But enough about you.

But enough about you.

Good thing you angry old tiny-dicked white Republican dudes are going extinct. Most people just laugh at you now. You're becoming less & less relevant by the day. You won't be missed.

Forum List

Back