Minimum Wage Increase: They Never Talks About the SALES

I'm not fat, greedy, or Republican you imbecile.

What is your objection to simply basing a worker's wage upon what that worker's work is worth?

I have not suggested this. Those are the demonstrable consequences of a statutory minimum wage.

What is your objection to simply basing a worker's wage upon what that worker's work is worth?

Someone who does want to work. Someone who doesn't want their wage devalued.

Why don't you just answer the questions, Cupcake?

If I wish to accept wages below the level YOU (or YOUR proxy) deem proper, upon what moral authority do YOU (or YOUR proxy) declare it illegal for me to accept such wages? Upon what moral authority do YOU (or YOUR proxy) deny someone else my services? Upon what moral authority do YOU (or YOUR proxy) deny me that employment?

Upon what moral authority do YOU (or YOUR proxy) decide for OTHERS what their work (either offered or performed) is worth?

Well, you sure sound like a typical fat greedy white Republican dude. If it quacks like a duck, and all that. No sane rational American Worker can trust you guys. You only offer misery and no hope. They'll rush to vote Democrat in 2016. I can't blame them.

Well, you sure sound like a typical fat greedy white Republican dude.

Well, you sure sound like a typical low-skilled minority liberal chick.

And racists to boot. I rest my case.

But enough about you.

Good thing you angry old tiny-dicked white Republican dudes are going extinct. Most people just laugh at you now. You're becoming less & less relevant by the day. You won't be missed.

Good thing you angry old tiny-dicked white Republican dudes are going extinct.

Are you one of them black girls that likes her some white sugar?
Stay away from us white guys, please.

Well, you sure sound like a typical fat greedy white Republican dude. If it quacks like a duck, and all that. No sane rational American Worker can trust you guys. You only offer misery and no hope. They'll rush to vote Democrat in 2016. I can't blame them.

But enough about you.

Good thing you angry old tiny-dicked white Republican dudes are going extinct. Most people just laugh at you now. You're becoming less & less relevant by the day. You won't be missed.

Ha, you guys are actually too dumb to realize that most are just laughing at you now. Angry old tiny-dicked white Republican dude is hilarious. Too bad you all are going extinct. You gave us all a good laugh.

But enough about you.

Ha, you guys are actually too dumb to realize that most are just laughing at you now. Angry old tiny-dicked white Republican dude is hilarious. Too bad you all are going extinct. You gave us all a good laugh.
You sound irrationally angry. That can't be good for you.

But enough about you.

Nah, i actually think you angry camo-wearing sister-fucking white Republican dudes are hilarious. I get a kick out ya. Like i said, too bad y'all are going extinct. You gave us all a good laugh.

But enough about you.

It doesn't bother me when low-skilled black girls laugh at me.

But enough about you.

Nah, i actually think you angry camo-wearing sister-fucking white Republican dudes are hilarious. I get a kick out ya. Like i said, too bad y'all are going extinct. You gave us all a good laugh.
Huh, so you're basically mad at about 5 people.

mcds-don-thompson-pf-378x386.jpg

Look at that fat, greedy, white Republican there.... CEO of McDonalds.

Which is the inevitable result of a culture of dependency. Voters trained to think they can't survive without nanny government vote for the guys who promise the biggest payout, until it all crashes when there is no more payout. Thanks, greedy democrats.

There's a reason there's a Minimum Wage in the first place.
Correct. To prevent black folks from getting jobs off the plantation. Historical fact. Look it up.

Fat greedy white Republican dudes can never be trusted to do the right thing. Their hate & greed consumes them.
While all this may be true of the Fat greedy white Republican dudes who first proposed statutory minimum wage, the same can be said for Fat greedy white Democrat dudes who promote and perpetuate it.

The reality is, the alternative you guys represent, is an absolute nightmare for American Workers.
As opposed to the perpetual dependence and servitude of slavery you're offing? You propose to be the kinder/gentler whip-cracker?

There is no reason for them to support the Republican Party at this point. I'll be shocked if the Democrats don't win the White House again.
I won't be surprised. The Republicans do not field superstitious retards by accident. Obama's track record for advancing Republican initiatives is what got him his second term... he was clearly a better Republican than McCain.

Of course, your demagoguery is entirely transparent paulitician--you make no effort to conceal it. I just find it hilarious that you lack the self-awareness to recognize what a useful tool you are.

Most Black folks feel you angry greedy white Republican dudes are Racists.
I am neither greedy, Republican, or racist.

Your racist Democrat shitlord credentials are entirely intact though.

They certainly aren't counting on you guys for any help.
If they are looking for help from racist Democrat shitlords like yourself, they are clearly looking in the wrong place.

Like i said, there's a reason there's a Minimum Wage in the first place.
Correct. To prevent black folks from getting jobs off the plantation. Historical fact. Look it up.

Can't leave everything up to hateful greedy white Republicans.
Says the racist greedy white Democrat.

Just wouldn't be wise.
It could not be less wise than counting on racist Democrat shitlords for "help."

American Workers would be slaves if it were left up to you fat greedy white Republicans.
The actual historical truth of the matter is, Republicans were responsible for freeing slaves... while fat greedy Democrat shitlords exactly like yourself fought to maintain slavery.

Republicans were different back then. Democrats... not so different.

You can never be trusted. It is what it is.
I'm fully trustworthy... that's the entire problem you have with me.

But enough about you.

Oh, it's not just them. Y'all angry tiny-dicked white Republican dudes give the civilized world a good laugh. You're embarrassingly hilarious. But your numbers are rapidly decreasing. You only have a short time left to entertain us.

Nah, the entire South of the U.S. is made up mostly of angry dumb camo-wearing sister-fucking white Republican dudes. So it's much much more than 5 people. But i'm not mad at you. Like i said, you guys actually give us a good laugh. All angry, greedy, and tiny-dicked. It's funny watching you guys freak out about shit.

Nah, the entire South of the U.S. is made up mostly of angry dumb camo-wearing sister-fucking white Republican dudes. So it's much much more than 5 people. But i'm not mad at you. Like i said, you guys actually give us a good laugh. All angry, greedy, and tiny-dicked. It's funny watching you guys freak out about shit.
IOW, you're gullible enough to believe a nasty stereotype with no basis in reality. What state (beside denial) do you live in anyway?

But enough about you.

Oh, it's not just them. Y'all angry tiny-dicked white Republican dudes give the civilized world a good laugh. You're embarrassingly hilarious. But your numbers are rapidly decreasing. You only have a short time left to entertain us.

abc_rachel_jeantel_ll_130626_16x9t_384.jpg

Love your earrings!

Forum List

Back