Milwaukee Cop Cars Smashed, Torched After Police Kill Suspect

Race... Pink Floyd is just absofreakinglutely Milwaukee... amazing band far ahead of their time... Humans of mass destruction... New black mantra will be "Just a day away"...

I have not went off the deep end, I am just moving the subject of the OP along...

The brick to the head knocked some sense into him? :uhoh3:

ualR2xZ1z9.gif
No, the brick was just ANOTHER black thug acting like what's bred into them.

Or another brick in the wall?

Plenty of black thugs since 75% of them born today are bastards.

:banghead:

Watch the video.

Then get back to me. lol

Seen it. Means nothing.

Not anything? There were riots and spanking in it. :2up:

That makes what they did OK?

ualR2xZ1z9.gif

Im a liberal and even I'm getting sick of the inner city excuses. If I was a cop and I pull someone over and they get out of the car with a gun, that's a good kill.

I'd give him 3 days paid leave to get his head right and back on patrol wednesday

It's your fellow Liberals making the excuses.

ualR2xZ1z9.gif

Im a liberal and even I'm getting sick of the inner city excuses. If I was a cop and I pull someone over and they get out of the car with a gun, that's a good kill.

I'd give him 3 days paid leave to get his head right and back on patrol wednesday

Well it's you guys who shoot too quick too often.

We really really need to call out the black community. They need to start fixing their own mess. From the guy with the gun to the rioters. Stop being ignorant.

Yes the cops need reforming and we are working on that. But don't tell them they have to be nice when dealing with scum.

Hey fellow liberals, what would you do? Would you prefer the runner with a gun got away?

Why wouldn't he leave the gun in the car? This guy deserved to die

We really really need to call out the black community. They need to start fixing their own mess. From the guy with the gun to the rioters. Stop being ignorant.

Yes the cops need reforming and we are working on that. But don't tell them they have to be nice when dealing with scum.

Hey fellow liberals, what would you do? Would you prefer the runner with a gun got away?

You seem to be struggling. I'd offer help.....but I don't think you really want it. I'll just suggest that you stop trying to fight your urges. It's OK.

Blacks angry that a criminal thug with a long arrest record was killed, because as we all know black thugs should be allowed to thug away without any consequences.
How dare we expect them to be responsible citizen like all the rest of us.
Amazing a cop isn't allowed to shoot someone who's armed with a gun and running from them.

Or that people would riot over his death

It said he ran. It didn't say he was running when he was shot.
Why would anyone freeze when a cop says freeze or I'll shoot if a cop can't shoot?
You seem to be the only retarded lib stupid enough to try and defend the thug scum.

Angry crowds smashed a Milwaukee police car, set fire to another, and injured a police officer with a thrown brick Saturday night following the fatal police shooting of a man earlier in the day.

A large crowd turned out after Milwaukee police shot and killed what they said was an armed suspect at 3:30 p.m. (4:30 p.m. ET) on Milwaukee's north side, according to police and NBC station WTMJ.

Police said an officer was injured after being struck in the head by a brick thrown through the window of a squad car. Police said shortly after 10 p.m. that a gas station was set on fire and gunshots were preventing the fire department from moving in.

In the deadly police shooting, police said officers stopped a vehicle and two suspects got out and fled on foot, and one officer shot and killed a 23-year-old man who was armed with a handgun during a foot pursuit.

Milwaukee Cop Cars Smashed, Torched After Police Kill Suspect

Hey........check this stupid crap out.

msnbc site reported the suspect as a "victim"

you know the victim that was pointing a stolen gun at the cops

that is all the more reason to riot pillage and burn the streets

what a bunch of fucking animals

The "victim" has a stolen gun. Clearly this means we need laws to ban stolen guns as well.

Scum needs to be dealt with like scum.

Blacks angry that a criminal thug with a long arrest record was killed, because as we all know black thugs should be allowed to thug away without any consequences.
How dare we expect them to be responsible citizen like all the rest of us.
Amazing a cop isn't allowed to shoot someone who's armed with a gun and running from them.

Or that people would riot over his death

It said he ran. It didn't say he was running when he was shot.
Why would anyone freeze when a cop says freeze or I'll shoot if a cop can't shoot?
You seem to be the only retarded lib stupid enough to try and defend the thug scum.

In most of the cases where riots occur after someone is shot, the person shot was in the process of or had broken the law then dec
Shooting this guy saved the state money and our streets are a little safer

There it is. Let the poison out.

Let's see. A criminal runs when confronted by the police. He has a gun in the process. He gets shot. How is thinking that is a good thing poison? Should he be able to commit crimes and run from the police in order to commit more?

It rids everyone of scum including other scum.

Forum List

Back