Manhattan DA clears Times Square cop assault suspect who flipped off media

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Lol! Fox looks like fools all over again.

1709351989682.png

Charges were dropped against Jhoan Boada, one of the migrants arrested in connection to the Times Square melee in late January between migrants and two police officers, the Manhattan District Attorney’s office announced Friday.

Boada, 22, became the face of right-wing backlash after he was photographed flashing twin birds at reporters and insisting he was innocent as he left his arraignment in late January.

A “thorough and diligent investigation” cleared Boada in the case, the DA’s office said in a statement. “Jhoan Boada has been exonerated as a participant in this assault,” the statement said.

Boada was mistakenly arrested two days after the assault, when officers found he matched their description of a man in a black and white jacket with pink shoes, according to the DA’s office.

The cops arrest the wrong guy, probably because the color of his shoes, and Fox looks like the fool?

I don't watch Fox, but it sounds to me like the cops were the ones who got it wrong...

The cops arrest the wrong guy, probably because the color of his shoes, and Fox looks like the fool?

I don't watch Fox, but it sounds to me like the cops were the ones who got it wrong...
I don't watch Fox either, but I was certainly aware that they were hyping this 24/7 for a few weeks. You didn't know this?

No idea who this guy even is as far as the assault on nypd officers. I am only aware of the one suspect the cops tried to arrest. This guy may not have been assaulting any cops in times square but I'd be very surprised he's not a criminal at all. Migrant crime is running rampant in time square and nyc in general. All these foreign POS have just found a new playground.

No idea who this guy even is as far as the assault on nypd officers. I am only aware of the one suspect the cops tried to arrest. This guy may not have been assaulting any cops in times square but I'd be very surprised he's not a criminal at all. Migrant crime is running rampant in time square and nyc in general. All these foreign POS have just found a new playground.
Hey.... Mexico's not stupid...they open their jails and pack the crud right into those migrant caravans.

Lol! Fox looks like fools all over again.

View attachment 911059

Charges were dropped against Jhoan Boada, one of the migrants arrested in connection to the Times Square melee in late January between migrants and two police officers, the Manhattan District Attorney’s office announced Friday.

Boada, 22, became the face of right-wing backlash after he was photographed flashing twin birds at reporters and insisting he was innocent as he left his arraignment in late January.

A “thorough and diligent investigation” cleared Boada in the case, the DA’s office said in a statement. “Jhoan Boada has been exonerated as a participant in this assault,” the statement said.

Boada was mistakenly arrested two days after the assault, when officers found he matched their description of a man in a black and white jacket with pink shoes, according to the DA’s office.
Illegals are a protected class.

Forum List

Back