Milwaukee Cop Cars Smashed, Torched After Police Kill Suspect

Angry crowds smashed a Milwaukee police car, set fire to another, and injured a police officer with a thrown brick Saturday night following the fatal police shooting of a man earlier in the day.

A large crowd turned out after Milwaukee police shot and killed what they said was an armed suspect at 3:30 p.m. (4:30 p.m. ET) on Milwaukee's north side, according to police and NBC station WTMJ.

Police said an officer was injured after being struck in the head by a brick thrown through the window of a squad car. Police said shortly after 10 p.m. that a gas station was set on fire and gunshots were preventing the fire department from moving in.

In the deadly police shooting, police said officers stopped a vehicle and two suspects got out and fled on foot, and one officer shot and killed a 23-year-old man who was armed with a handgun during a foot pursuit.

Hey........check this stupid crap out.

msnbc site reported the suspect as a "victim"

you know the victim that was pointing a stolen gun at the cops

that is all the more reason to riot pillage and burn the streets

what a bunch of fucking animals

The "victim" has a stolen gun. Clearly this means we need laws to ban stolen guns as well.

what are you saying it is ok to have stolen guns

how the fuck did you gun grabbers overlook that

-LOL@UDUPES

Why fill Arizona with hordes of criminals?
The desert climate does good to them and a breeding ground for rattle snakes and scorpions. Living in a tent, there would be a perfect environment for the scum. They would be fenced in for overnight, though. Only the guard towers would have air conditioning.
Chain-Gang-001.jpg
Just like it used to be times back.

Why fill Arizona with hordes of criminals?
The desert climate does good to them and a breeding ground for rattle snakes and scorpions. Living in a tent, there would be a perfect environment for the scum. They would be fenced in for overnight, though. Only the guard towers would have air conditioning.
Chain-Gang-001.jpg
Just like it used to be times back.
Maybe put them in Florida. Got lots of alligators to fill a moat. Just relocate a few from Disney World.

Blacks angry that a criminal thug with a long arrest record was killed, because as we all know black thugs should be allowed to thug away without any consequences.
How dare we expect them to be responsible citizen like all the rest of us.
Amazing a cop isn't allowed to shoot someone who's armed with a gun and running from them.

Or that people would riot over his death

It said he ran. It didn't say he was running when he was shot.
Why would anyone freeze when a cop says freeze or I'll shoot if a cop can't shoot?
You seem to be the only retarded lib stupid enough to try and defend the thug scum.
Hey stupid, read my post again.

I asked why would any criminal stop when a cop says stop if the criminal knows the cop can't shoot.

I just read the story on this one. The piece of crap criminal they were pursuing, had a long arrest record and was carrying a stolen handgun from a burglary (as how most criminals get their guns). He got what was coming to him.
As for the violent protesters, they are crap who support criminals, the criminals behaviors and consider crime an acceptable career and of course, are racists. The National Guard should be brought in with orders to shoot violent protesters and looters. Once the crowd thins out from that, you'll have law and order.

I just read the story on this one. The piece of crap criminal they were pursuing, had a long arrest record and was carrying a stolen handgun from a burglary (as how most criminals get their guns). He got what was coming to him.
As for the violent protesters, they are crap who support criminals, the criminals behaviors and consider crime an acceptable career and of course, are racists. The National Guard should be brought in with orders to shoot violent protesters and looters. Once the crowd thins out from that, you'll have law and order.
I hate to agree but I do.

These stupid ass protesters. I'll bet you 20% or less of them voted in the 2014 midterms. They want change but they won't even bother voting. Don't vote, don't matter.

Don't riot and protest then be too lazy to vote.

And like Muslim Americans don't condemn radical Islam enough, blacks don't condemn black criminals enough.

Us liberals have defended criminals because they are victims of a bad childhood. So hey black people, how about you stop having kids and giving them a bad childhood?

I hate to agree but I do.

These stupid ass protesters. I'll bet you 20% or less of them voted in the 2014 midterms. They want change but they won't even bother voting. Don't vote, don't matter.

Don't riot and protest then be too lazy to vote.

And like Muslim Americans don't condemn radical Islam enough, blacks don't condemn black criminals enough.

Us liberals have defended criminals because they are victims of a bad childhood. So hey black people, how about you stop having kids and giving them a bad childhood?

Us? Us my ass. You struggle with this on your own.

Afro American elected state senator Lena Taylor just said rioting, looting, burning buildings down, attacking whitey, etc. is afro americans venting their frustration because of slavery. :p Folks. these racist psychos are taking their cues from Mohammad Obama and Crooked Hillary.

Because of slavery?! What nation in history hasn't had a record of slavery, indentured servitude, or just plain oppression.
Africans in Africa had slaves, Romans had slaves from Africa, the Middle East and Europe, China had slaves and slavery still exists today. As a matter of fact, slavery is endorsed in the Koran. For those who like to think you're victim because some ancestor was a slave, you are not a slave and you have any opportunity that the president, a black senator, black congressmen, black attornies, black scientists, black doctors, black nurses, black business owners and black skilled labor had. You just have to get off your lazy ass and work your ass off to achieve your goal. No one today is alive that was a slave. If there were, I'd champion the poor man or woman to be set free, given a free education, monetary reimbursement and job placement, if desired.

Slowly but surely it's beginning to be a weekly occurrence. It's to the point now, I plan to avoid black people as much as possible.

Angry crowds smashed a Milwaukee police car, set fire to another, and injured a police officer with a thrown brick Saturday night following the fatal police shooting of a man earlier in the day.

A large crowd turned out after Milwaukee police shot and killed what they said was an armed suspect at 3:30 p.m. (4:30 p.m. ET) on Milwaukee's north side, according to police and NBC station WTMJ.

Police said an officer was injured after being struck in the head by a brick thrown through the window of a squad car. Police said shortly after 10 p.m. that a gas station was set on fire and gunshots were preventing the fire department from moving in.

In the deadly police shooting, police said officers stopped a vehicle and two suspects got out and fled on foot, and one officer shot and killed a 23-year-old man who was armed with a handgun during a foot pursuit.

Hey........check this stupid crap out.

I don't lose sleep when THUGS/Criminals are KILLED.

Well there are actually afro-american-africans who still engage in slavery of sorts. Usually sexual torture, etc. The "slavery" excuse is just a way to rationalize their substandard behavior in the USA. Even after all the special treatment. Sheriff David Clarke is on TV right now explaining the situation in a truthful manner. One wonders if Obama and Crooked Hillary did anything to stir up the savages there since Sheriff Clarke pwns Obama and Crooked Hillary every time he is interviewed.

Forum List

Back