Millions Of Electric Car Batteries Retiring By 2030, Are We Ready To Deal With What Could Be Ticking Time Bombs?

Don't even park an EV in your garage -

Even if it's a courtesy car. You've been warned.

There are 22,000 lead acid battery explosions every year in ICE cars killing and maiming innocent people....but you’re fine with that.

Could have been either a Trump or Biden supporter. Looking in from the UK, I would place my bets on a Biden supporter because they generally have a low IQ. Proven fact.
IQ ? Using IQ fallacy is an admittance of low intellect in critical thinking skills. .

But it’s fine by me for you Humpers to store and pour gasoline in your garage. After all, you’re 100 times more likely to have a gas fire than an EV fire.
What's a Humper, not a term we use in the UK.

You fill your car up at a petrol/diesel garage, and not in your garage at home. Is that what you guys do over there? When I've to been to America, I used petrol stations.

What's a Humper, not a term we use in the UK.

You fill your car up at a petrol/diesel garage, and not in your garage at home. Is that what you guys do over there? When I've to been to America, I used petrol stations.
You would be safer doing it with diesel at home. And there are 4100 gasoline station fires per year. How many charging fires are there ?

That was a stupid post. How was that done ? By driving women to clinics in gasoline powered cars ?
Your concerned about a few thousand falling and dying off ladders, battery explosions, falling down stairs etc.. yet the biggest killer (after guns) is abortions. So if anyone is remotely interested in lives, stop purposely killing babies.

Until then, bit of a mute point trying to use deaths in a car debate.

You would be safer doing it with diesel at home. And there are 4100 gasoline station fires per year. How many charging fires are there ?
How many charging points are there to petrol stations?

In absence of your links, here's a UK link on vehicle fires -

Oh no, EV cement trucks are going up in flames too -

Won't be long the total number of EV fires will surpass ICE fires, and there's a fraction of those toys. Avoid them guys.

There won't be any as soon as charging and vending stations are designed with fires in mind. This has to accompany the design of the battery which right now is too brand-promiscuous and must be reversed toward standardization. Where has anyone said anything about oxygen-free robotized charging/storage environments other than @ USMB?

This is the stupidity to boycott. Nowhere in the report does the victim-scapegoat of such media bullshit find out if the battery was charging at the time of the fire:

Screw these pimps. The technology to stop battery fires before they start exists now.

There won't be any as soon as charging and vending stations are designed with fires in mind. This has to accompany the design of the battery which right now is too brand-promiscuous and must be reversed toward standardization. Where has anyone said anything about oxygen-free robotized charging/storage environments other than @ USMB?
Somehow we’ve been accustomed to thousands of ICE fires 100 times more than EVs EVs are already proven safer

69748-d0b65a6e-d0c4-4173-9104-c23380971223.jpeg

Forum List

Back