‘Million Women March’ To Storm D.C. For Trump Inauguration

5883c79c170000880192b75c.jpeg

My wife dragged me to it today with my 3 daughters. My son was spared and went to his friends.

The amount of American flags was amazing. The god bless America and the love for America was amazing!

Lol not a chance. I didn't see ONE American flag, but I saw a bunch of Mexican and Rainbow flags. It was a March for women, but BLM, SEIU, MUSLIMS and ACLU dominated the speech.

The worst was the Muslims. She cried about how bad she is treated in America. She said the constant intolerance needs to stop. A good damn Sharia loving Muslim is talking about intolerance.

This is why they lost and this is why they will falter further.

God Bless America and God Bless Donald J Trump

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I see a divorce in your future...
If he's divorced for this, his wife really isn't worth much, anyways.
I saw an article about a pair of muslim sisters who were all for freedom, etc. They were wearing the mufti dictated by their oppressive (to women and homosexuals) so-called religion. If they were truly dedicated to their freedom, why have they not torn off those rags and revealed themselves for the "strong" women they said they were?

2.9 million across the country. Not counting international marches. Ironically, this is the margin by which Hillary won the popular vote.

Wow, just look at the crowd. Hundreds of thousands just in D.C. alone! Millions across the nation!

Hundreds Of Thousands Of Protesters Welcome Donald Trump To Washington

And what did they accomplish again? Nothing. Hard to believe we have that many losers in our society.

Are you watching news right now Ray? Trump only represents 65 millions ( not plus but minus now) of Americans. He does not represents the balance from 320 millions Americans.

You better brace yourself in next 4 years or less.
The least popular US president ever. If he is not careful might end up the *MOST* hated president of America and the world.

The beauty of that is he doesn't care. He doesn't care about reelection, he doesn't care about opinions of him, he doesn't care about writing books or making expensive speeches once he's out of the White House. He's going to do the things he feels is right for the country, and he got that to a great start last night.

If he wants to be accepted.......... he better start caring. So far since he won the election 11/8 he has not shown anything that impressed majority of Americans.

Wow, just look at the crowd. Hundreds of thousands just in D.C. alone! Millions across the nation!

And what did they accomplish again? Nothing. Hard to believe we have that many losers in our society.

Are you watching news right now Ray? Trump only represents 65 millions ( not plus but minus now) of Americans. He does not represents the balance from 320 millions Americans.

The least popular US president ever. If he is not careful might end up the *MOST* hated president of America and the world.

LMAO okay put up your dukes lib (Blues starts dancing like Ali) can't touch this fool! :meow:

Actually it's Trump that is dancing like Ali and unfortunately it's awful.

Prove that post smart ass!!!!

I don't have to...... you can research that yourself.

The beauty of that is he doesn't care. He doesn't care about reelection, he doesn't care about opinions of him, he doesn't care about writing books or making expensive speeches once he's out of the White House. He's going to do the things he feels is right for the country, and he got that to a great start last night.

If he wants to be accepted.......... he better start caring. So far since he won the election 11/8 he has not shown anything that impressed majority of Americans.

And the best part is......he doesn't care.

But he sure as hell is impressing us conservatives.

From Lokoto:
5883cee01700002e00fdff60.jpeg
Not a bad lookin chick!
But as you can see her ass is a bit wide so ironically enough, she needs to lay off the sammiches for a while.

Forum List

Back