‘Million Women March’ To Storm D.C. For Trump Inauguration

bra-burning-feminists.jpg
Why is she mad she had to pay taxes on it?

Like I really believe she even OWNS a bra.

Seriously what are these idiots babbling about? What do they think Trump is going to do?

Christ almighty..... these people are fucking nutz.

How much sanity can you expect from people who want to protest the "abuses" of a Presidency that hasn't even started yet?
But find the abuses of middle eastern women a waste of time to protest against.

Oh yes, yes, and their standard bearer, took money hand over fist from kingdoms that were totally against womens rights. That is ok though, she is a leftist. They are so phony, it isn't even funny, and the days of them creating the narrative and we all shut up is OVER, DONE, FORGET ABOUT IT! You will find resistance at every turn from here forward, except for a small amount of time while we continue to laugh at your political floundering, and absolute irrelevance-) (it is to hard to laugh at you flailing around while debating with you, hehehehehehehe It is better than your precious Saturday Night Live skits, trust us)

Despite all these protests, Trump is in the White House.
Just shows you how deeply this country is, and just how bad the Dims blew it by choosing Hillary as their nominee.

They will never look at it that way. The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong.
Really? Because Republicans never took blame for Iraq or the recessionn. That was "both sides fault". And NAFTA. You guys invented NAFTA. Own it

How could we possibly blame Democrats for that when a Dem President signed it into law.
How come you never acknowledge or punished the gop for their involvement?

In fact you guys defended NAFTA then.

I live in D.C. and I don't feel "stormed" by the women who came to protest Trump's presidential, ascendancy or rhetoric.

Just shows you how deeply this country is, and just how bad the Dims blew it by choosing Hillary as their nominee.

They will never look at it that way. The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say you were wrong.
Really? Because Republicans never took blame for Iraq or the recessionn. That was "both sides fault". And NAFTA. You guys invented NAFTA. Own it

How could we possibly blame Democrats for that when a Dem President signed it into law.

When did I ever deny their involvement? The only time I talk about it is when your side brings it up trying to lay the entire blame on the Republicans.

When did I ever deny their involvement? The only time I talk about it is when your side brings it up trying to lay the entire blame on the Republicans.
Yes the Democrats went along with NAFTA. As a liberal it was a time I felt betrayed. What I find odd is how today you Republicans are now anti NAFTA.

So I remember your side faught for and won NAFTA. But that doesn't stop you from voting republican.

Can you at least admit your position has changed?

And you know Paul Ryan doesn't want to fix free trade. None of the Republicans do.

And don't say Rand Paul because he's a libertarian

Yes the Democrats went along with NAFTA. As a liberal it was a time I felt betrayed. What I find odd is how today you Republicans are now anti NAFTA.

So I remember your side faught for and won NAFTA. But that doesn't stop you from voting republican.

Can you at least admit your position has changed?

And you know Paul Ryan doesn't want to fix free trade. None of the Republicans do.

And don't say Rand Paul because he's a libertarian

I don't vote for parties based on one issue. I vote for the Republican party because the conservative side of them closely represents what I believe in.

NAFTA was supposed to be "fair" trade, not unequal trade. If anybody is totally against NAFTA, it's the Democrats; those same Democrats that flood Walmart stores looking for the lowest price they can find, and then complain about people making minimum wage.

Funny....I woke up the day after the inauguration and my life had not changed 1 bit.

LGBTs, Illegals, liberals, and the elderly had not been rounded up...Women weren't chained to stoves in kitchens across America...WWIII had not been started...none of all that bad stuff liberals proclaimed would happen happened.

Go figure.

Forum List

Back