Military Operations In Syria Have Officially Begun 2100est 22 September

Also, notice how Britain and France are nowhere to be found. Jordan, Bahrain, and Qatar are among five Arab allies participating in the airstrikes
I would expect the Europeans to join without asking. Credit where credit is due if Obama got Arabs to bomb Arabs.

So what's the big deal? Muslims already kill each other by the hundreds of thousands.
No the sane ones. They usually hide in fear

I sincerely hope that President Putin steps in and doesn't let obama get away with this unlawful invasion.

FUCK YOU! You're not only an asshole, you're a seditious POS.

BUT...wasn't that the WAR CRY of the subversive LEFT with Bush going to war? An unlawful invasion! Seems the obomanation is TRYING to follow Bush's play book! Where's all the hundreds of thousands of WAR PROTESTERS????

30199_image.jpg

I sincerely hope that President Putin steps in and doesn't let obama get away with this unlawful invasion.

BUT...wasn't that the WAR CRY of the subversive LEFT with Bush going to war? An unlawful invasion! Seems the obomanation is TRYING to follow Bush's play book! Where's all the hundreds of thousands of WAR PROTESTERS????

30199_image.jpg

A little more different when you are ask to come, versus inviting yourself...

This attack is doomed to fail because we don't have a commander in chief anybody respects.
How the hell would any brainwashed hater dupes know what anyone in the real world thinks? He's got Arabs bombing these a-holes- and Libyan militias- NEVER would have happened a few months ago. And WE are heroes to them now- NOT loudmouth ugly American Boooshie chickenhawk a-holes...

Command and control is by the United Arab Emirates. Not obama. This action may be successful.

Anti-war Democrats will not be pleased.

tumblr_mdki9gRTtt1r9g4gho1_400.jpg

Anybody that doesn't like dead children and destroyed families should be against it.

But if you like to sacrifice babies at the alter of Satan, you should be pleased as punch at the news of blood being shed in the name of American and Zionist imperialism.:banghead:

This attack is doomed to fail because we don't have a commander in chief anybody respects.
How the hell would any brainwashed hater dupes know what anyone in the real world thinks? He's got Arabs bombing these a-holes- and Libyan militias- NEVER would have happened a few months ago. And WE are heroes to them now- NOT loudmouth ugly American Boooshie chickenhawk a-holes...
That one is going to bite you in the ass.

U.S. airstrikes on Islamic State targets in Syria start
Aircraft from allied Arab nations participated in the strikes, the official said.
I hear it is Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain & United Arab Emirates participating in the strikes and Qatar has some ground role.
Now we are helping Assad and Syria, they will hail us as saviors...infidels, but saviors...
Saviors of what?
The American way...

keepcalmembalm.jpg

30199_image.jpg

WAR is WAR, especially when you are supposed to be against WAR, NOT what caused it!

30199_image.jpg

WAR is WAR, especially when you are supposed to be against WAR, NOT what caused it!

Just what we need, an inflexible leader...

I see the usual crowd is here, already hoping for failure.
It's not hoping for failure it's predicting it based upon observing what is happening.

Much like our prediction of obiecare failure, economic failure and military failure based on the announced withdrawal dates.

What we keep hoping for is a plan of action that won't fail. But that isn't going to happen any time soon.

Forum List

Back