Revolt Of The Generals On Obama's I S I S Strategy

EconChick

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2014
One general after another is stepping forward to publicly state that Obama's strategy to not put boots on ground won't work. Now General Conway is latest. Former Commandant of the Marine Corps that fought in Iraq.

Maybe we'll actually see one throw his stars on the table. Which is what Dempsey should've done a long time ago for Obama constanty putting our troops at risk .

No chance of American heavy combat units going to Iraq.

Dempsey can toe the line, or be fired, just like Shenseki before Iraq II.

Yet again, Econochick wants the US to deny the Iraqi's their sovereignty...and wants the US to bypass the fact that Iraq wants no combat troops in Iraq...I can imagine what she's like in person, probably push-y..

2gwhlop.jpg

It's nice to have a cerebral president who isn't an idiot warmonger. Obama is trying to force others to do any necessary bootwork.

like . . . sooooo . . . pushy
I am more concerned that this has happened several times before in US history..Especially during the Revolutionary War and the Civil War as well, and to mention, several CIC's hated their generals and let them go....

President Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex. Of course generals want blood and guts and boots on the ground.

Yet again, Econochick wants the US to deny the Iraqi's their sovereignty...and wants the US to bypass the fact that Iraq wants no combat troops in Iraq...I can imagine what she's like in person, probably push-y..

Wake up Moonglow.....Assad didn't want us invading his sovereignty a few hours ago........you libs are always stepping all over your hypocrisy

President Eisenhower warned us about the military industrial complex. Of course generals want blood and guts and boots on the ground.
Military people want blood and guts less than anyone. What a fucking idiot you are.

Wake up Moonglow.....Assad didn't want us invading his sovereignty a few hours ago........you libs are always stepping all over your hypocrisy
Assad knew he had his coming and it was delayed by the GOP intervention of chemical weapons...that they wanted Assad to have....

We have no yet invaded Syria, so they don't get that consideration until they learn to heed our policy...

We have no yet invaded Syria, so they don't get that consideration until they learn to heed our policy...

Apparently we have invaded the hell out of their airspace.

Forum List

Back