Military Operations In Syria Have Officially Begun 2100est 22 September

i6k3e9.jpg

Also, notice how Britain and France are nowhere to be found. Jordan, Bahrain, and Qatar are among five Arab allies participating in the airstrikes
I would expect the Europeans to join without asking. Credit where credit is due if Obama got Arabs to bomb Arabs.

True. Even a coward driven to the brink will fight.

I sincerely hope that President Putin steps in and doesn't let obama get away with this unlawful invasion.

Also, notice how Britain and France are nowhere to be found. Jordan, Bahrain, and Qatar are among five Arab allies participating in the airstrikes

Good...they should have some motherfucking skin in the game.

What concerns me is Britain. They are being put under extreme pressure by an Islamic demographic who in some cases are sympathetic to the terrorists in the Middle East.

I will attempt to find out exactly what missions the sunni pilots are flying...possible they are flying cover while we do the killing.

Good...they should have some motherfucking skin in the game.

What concerns me is Britain. They are being put under extreme pressure by an Islamic demographic who in some cases are sympathetic to the terrorists in the Middle East.

Totally agree. Probably a first to not have UK.

Forum List

Back