Military Operations In Syria Have Officially Begun 2100est 22 September

Also, notice how Britain and France are nowhere to be found. Jordan, Bahrain, and Qatar are among five Arab allies participating in the airstrikes
France did the deed two days ago...
Four bombs in Iraq will not bring back Napoleon.
I didn't know that was the goal

or is it?

200_s.gif

I sincerely hope that President Putin steps in and doesn't let obama get away with this unlawful invasion.

Sure, if he wants to start World War III...
No world war 3. obama will surrender quickly. No boots on the ground. Not even if the ground in the Washington mall.

I shouldn't laugh about a serious subject but this president is a joke. This is way too late.
You can laugh all you like, It helps you close your eyes to what is really happening, Spec4 Chick..

Also, notice how Britain and France are nowhere to be found. Jordan, Bahrain, and Qatar are among five Arab allies participating in the airstrikes
I would expect the Europeans to join without asking. Credit where credit is due if Obama got Arabs to bomb Arabs.

So what's the big deal? Muslims already kill each other by the hundreds of thousands.

If obama is involved you know it's going to fail. The evil entity can't tie his shoes.

Good I hope we stick to it and do the job right instead of doing what we have a history of going so far then deciding they have learned there lesson saying good enough and calling it a day.
How did you know? There is no follow up. Airstrikes on 20 targets and everyone goes home. No boots on the ground. By anyone.

Good I hope we stick to it and do the job right instead of doing what we have a history of going so far then deciding they have learned there lesson saying good enough and calling it a day.
How did you know? There is no follow up. Airstrikes on 20 targets and everyone goes home. No boots on the ground. By anyone.
You can take your ass out of this thread since you first wished Russia would attack us.

I sincerely hope that President Putin steps in and doesn't let obama get away with this unlawful invasion.
Retard
She's the only manish woman that Pootin' would let touch him...
I don't believe we should arm Syrian rebels since how do we really know they won't just join ISIS?
I think the US military industrial complex is tired of seeing terrorist always carrying AK-47's and seek to change their market choice...

That's because they don't want to be on the receiving end of Russia and China's nuke's. :ack-1:

Forum List

Back