Militant sodomites disrupt church service

The liberals are playing right into the Bass' hands with their numerous insults and personal attacks, it actually reinforces the Bass' claims that liberals are hypocrites who's so called mission is to fight for equality and being progressive while limiting and denying the rights of those with whom they disagree, keep up the fallacious argumentation you lefties.
icon10.gif

Charlie, you spend WAY too much time thinking about fudge packing. Did you know that some hetero christians asskuck too?

This thread isn't about gay sex, its about a bunch of gay disrupting a church service, perhaps fudgepacking is on your sick mind and you're looking for a stud to pound you out, don't look this way, perhaps Shogun will help you.

So how do you know about a stud being able to pound my fudge? You seem to know WAY too much about what assfuckers like to do. You're not one of those hetero anal plungers, are you? And what do you know about shogun, is that first hand experience?

Charlie, you spend WAY too much time thinking about fudge packing. Did you know that some hetero christians asskuck too?

This thread isn't about gay sex, its about a bunch of gay disrupting a church service, perhaps fudgepacking is on your sick mind and you're looking for a stud to pound you out, don't look this way, perhaps Shogun will help you.

So how do you know about a stud being able to pound my fudge? You seem to know WAY too much about what assfuckers like to do. You're not one of those hetero anal plungers, are you? And what do you know about shogun, is that first hand experience?

You like Shogun interrupt and attack the Bass with insults about gay sex in threads that aren't even about gay sex, you can't even stay on topic, but hey, thats the Bass' plan, to wear the lefties and use their inability to debate, personal attacks and fallacious argumentation on display before all to show just how hypocritical and shallow the liberal mind is, not to mention unmasking the liberal for what they really. You and your and leftie, homoloving opposition are doing a fantastic job,
icon10.gif

The liberals are playing right into the Bass' hands with their numerous insults and personal attacks, it actually reinforces the Bass' claims that liberals are hypocrites who's so called mission is to fight for equality and being progressive while limiting and denying the rights of those with whom they disagree, keep up the fallacious argumentation you lefties.
icon10.gif

Liberal? :lol:

In case you haven't heard, Lass, I'm an anarcho-communist.

icon10.gif

Liberal? :lol:

In case you haven't heard, Lass, I'm an anarcho-communist.

Whatever you claim to be, you're obviously a homo lover and your stupidity is on display to see.

But charlie, you never answered what it is about assfucking that you don't like? Does it hurt too much? KY jelly give you a rash? What is it about gay sex that gets you all steamed up?

You gay loving liberals have still failed to make any comments about the obvious disregard and intolerance of these Christian bashing sodomites who disrupted a church service, if church goers kicked down the door of sodomites have gay sex and spread bibles around their bedrooms you lefties would be raising hell, seems like linerals aren't so liberal after all,
icon10.gif

You gay loving liberals have still failed to make any comments about the obvious disregard and intolerance of these Christian bashing sodomites who disrupted a church service, if church goers kicked down the door of sodomites have gay sex and spread bibles around their bedrooms you lefties would be raising hell, seems like linerals aren't so liberal after all,
icon10.gif

Hey there Superfly, it seems to me the only reason your are peeping in other people's bed rooms is nothing is going on in your own.

But charlie, you never answered what it is about assfucking that you don't like? Does it hurt too much? KY jelly give you a rash? What is it about gay sex that gets you all steamed up?
\

Why are you so interested in buttsex for Tofu? isn't solicitation for gay anal sex a violation of forum rules? Will the real fidgepacking homo lover please stand up/ How many posts have you used to ask this question? this is the third one, now forum, it will not be long before Tofu or another gay sex loving liberal makes another anal sex pounding post, the clock is now ticking........
icon10.gif

icon10.gif

Hey there Superfly, it seems to me the only reason your are peeping in other people's bed rooms is nothing is going on in your own.

No, the Bass' sole mission is to rooted out, expose and ridicule the gay loving liberals for what they really, agents against the liberty of all Americans, not advocates for it.

I whacked off into a bible once, and then put it back in a pew.

Charlie, were the protesters assfucking in the church? Cuz then you'd have reason to be upset.

I whacked off into a bible once, and then put it back in a pew.

Charlie, were the protesters assfucking in the church? Cuz then you'd have reason to be upset.

Sharing more of your sexually aberrant behavior with the forum? wait until Shogun shows up, then you'll have good reason to share, but do it in private messaging, lest the saucy details you two homo loving liberals share "leak" out, pun was intended, LMAO..
icon10.gif

So charlie, if a homo lives a good life, you might be sitting next to him in heaven.

I had this great image of dykes on bikes picking Charlie up from church and taking him on a ride to hell.

Forum List

Back