Militant sodomites disrupt church service

Still its rather funny that the extreme liberal elements of USMB refuse to condemn the actions of these disruptive and intolerant gays, they want those who oppose the homosexual lifestyle to shut up, but people like these individuals are given a free pass?

Most of us don't care either way, we don't see "gay people" or "christians" until the news or some nut points that out, what we do see are criminals or protesters.

If you don't care why did you spend most of the thread ducking issues and attacking the Bass and those who oppose the actions of these peoples?

Still its rather funny that the extreme liberal elements of USMB refuse to condemn the actions of these disruptive and intolerant gays, they want those who oppose the homosexual lifestyle to shut up, but people like these individuals are given a free pass?

Most of us don't care either way, we don't see "gay people" or "christians" until the news or some nut points that out, what we do see are criminals or protesters.

If you don't care why did you spend most of the thread ducking issues and attacking the Bass and those who oppose the actions of these peoples?

If you had actually responded to the first few posts I made in the other times I showed you your flawed points, it would have been more likely. But all you did was ranted each time and post more bogus and biased information. Hitting my head against walls hurts after a while, so I tend to stop ;)

The thing is, almost all the issues are not really "gay" or "straight", "left" or "right", and no, you are not the only one who I had given up on for a time there. The issues are people "behaving badly" toward each other for no other reason than to create drama, often because their own lives are unfulfilled or empty. They use these labels on all sides because they have to distance themselves from each other, in order to avoid their own conscience smacking them across the face.

"Militant sodomites" are the greatest danger to life on Earth since Global Warming or the Bay City Rollers.

If you had actually responded to the first few posts I made in the other times I showed you your flawed points, it would have been more likely. But all you did was ranted each time and post more bogus and biased information. Hitting my head against walls hurts after a while, so I tend to stop ;)
What was posted by the Bass that was biased and bogus? You even saw the video yourself, yet instead of saying it was wrong you simply avoided by saying its no better than what gay haters do.

The thing is, almost all the issues are not really "gay" or "straight", "left" or "right", and no, you are not the only one who I had given up on for a time there. The issues are people "behaving badly" toward each other for no other reason than to create drama, often because their own lives are unfulfilled or empty. They use these labels on all sides because they have to distance themselves from each other, in order to avoid their own conscience smacking them across the face.

Were these militant gays not behaving badly towards the people in that church by being disruptive intentionally? Were the gays who snatched that lady's cross from her hand and stomped on it behaving badly?

Ok, so if I get you correctly charlie, you're saying that if it's not ok to protest at a church, then the peeps who picket and harrass abortion clinics are wrong to do that as well? I get that they went into the church, but so did anti-abortionists in the early days go in to abortion clinics. Now, they just shoot doctors. Makes you wonder if they think it's wrong to kill or not.

Bass, do your militant sodomites wear uniforms? I don't know why, but that phrase really cracks me up...do you dream about them?

Bass, do your militant sodomites wear uniforms? I don't know why, but that phrase really cracks me up...do you dream about them?

Does this chick even have a brain to think with?

Prolly twice the size of yours... and unlike you isn't working out her psychological issues on a discussion board.

whatever...

Lefties doing all they can to stay off topic, thats the spirit lefties, come on, when a topic is posted that you don't like because it shows the people you support doing the wrong thing, what do you, attack those that point it out as having psychological problems, right? Of course the people who disrupted that church were poor oppressed homos unable to be accountable for their actions, nice position you have jillian.

Chuckie, I'm trying to stay on topic but you don't answer me

"Ok, so if I get you correctly charlie, you're saying that if it's not ok to protest at a church, then the peeps who picket and harrass abortion clinics are wrong to do that as well? I get that they went into the church, but so did anti-abortionists in the early days go in to abortion clinics. Now, they just shoot doctors. Makes you wonder if they think it's wrong to kill or not."

If quoting Leviticus and the Books of Moses is for Jews only, why did Jesus and the apostles quote these same Old Testament scriptures in the books of the New Testament? Peter for example, references the evil of those in Sodom and Gomorrah as an example of what Christians shouldn't be like.

You're as bad the other way as whatever that knucklehead God-hater is. I didn't state quoting Leviticus is for Jews only, did I? The strawmen are multiplying in this thread faster than rabbits.:cuckoo:

Mr Bass never said you saw that way, he was addressing ABS' comments, Mr Bas has never taken the views that the Old Testament is for Jews only, thats contrary to what we believe.

Reading comprehension asshole........I said that the book Leviticus ONLY is the manual for Levite priests, and so therefore, unless you are a Jewish priest, you shouldn't be quoting that particular ONE book. Like I said, you aren't going to use a manual for Catholic priests in your church, so why the hell should you use a Jewish one?

Unless you understand it, don't use it. Christians like you have been twisting shit around for centuries.

She's got a bigger brain than you Ass Chucker.

Probably bigger balls as well.

Um, when will you make a comment about what the tread was about instead of soliciting the Bass to play your gay games?

Reading comprehension again idiot. When I referred to her having bigger balls than you, I was simply stating that she's got more intestinal fortitude, as well as more courage, than a coward such as yourself.

You really are a lobotomized idiot ain't ya Ass Chucker?

Here y'all chisel-dicks go. Good thing some necro exhumed this ...

Atheist is Deacon's cyber-doppelganger. Deacon and Atheist hold equally fervent, though diametrically opposed beliefs about religion, and both feel compelled to share those beliefs at every possible opportunity. Should an unsuspecting forum member make even a passing comment about faith or spirituality of any flavor, Atheist will descend like one of the Furies, mercilessly hectoring all of the ignorant and delusional believers about the sordid history of the church and the pernicious effects of religion on society. After a few of Atheist’s anti-religious jeremiads most other Warriors will avoid the subject altogether, though Evil Clown may egg him on a little, and Philosopher may amuse himself by pointing out flaws in his reasoning. If a forum has the misfortune of having both Deacon and Atheist as members, the bickering often continues until Nanny or Admin pulls the plug. Bliss Ninny can also sometimes squelch the conversation by saying, “Well, everyone has a right to their [sic] opinion.”

Here y'all chisel-dicks go. Good thing some necro exhumed this ...

Atheist is Deacon's cyber-doppelganger. Deacon and Atheist hold equally fervent, though diametrically opposed beliefs about religion, and both feel compelled to share those beliefs at every possible opportunity. Should an unsuspecting forum member make even a passing comment about faith or spirituality of any flavor, Atheist will descend like one of the Furies, mercilessly hectoring all of the ignorant and delusional believers about the sordid history of the church and the pernicious effects of religion on society. After a few of Atheist’s anti-religious jeremiads most other Warriors will avoid the subject altogether, though Evil Clown may egg him on a little, and Philosopher may amuse himself by pointing out flaws in his reasoning. If a forum has the misfortune of having both Deacon and Atheist as members, the bickering often continues until Nanny or Admin pulls the plug. Bliss Ninny can also sometimes squelch the conversation by saying, “Well, everyone has a right to their [sic] opinion.”

:lol: I knew exactly where you were going with that in the other thread.

ANOTHER charles bass fire on the flightdeck, man on man loggjamming sex thread?

SAY. IT. AINT. SO!

The gay lovers are silent after seeing this, since part of their noble, liberal cause in preaching tolerance.

I condemn this based on your description. They should not lower themselves as their 'enemies' have. Shame on those interruptists.

Silent no longer. Thank you for prodding me to action.

ANOTHER charles bass fire on the flightdeck, man on man loggjamming sex thread?

SAY. IT. AINT. SO!

This thread isn't even about sex at all jackass. fleas are not allowed to jump on the Bass' testicle so quit trying to latch on.

Forum List

Back