Miketx is gone on vacation ?

Mike is doing fine. Here is a recent picture.

1599069103940.png

I wrote to Mike at a other site but the place in question is pretty strange because half my message was gone but not totally delete so now i did what i could do for Mike , i leave up do other who cares about him to try to bring back here with us.
Some people are growing tired of the censorship at places like this. Mike was pretty outspoken

I believe his wife took away his computer.
Nan ,Nobody would take his computer away.
Banned by jealous liberals here perhaps
Knowing him it is a possibility , it's very hard sometime to keep it calm with the leftie at the forum.
Lol..Miketax had turned the ad hominem attacked into an art form.
You mean he told the truth?
That’s it , leftists tell lies all the time and their black lover CNN media reveals it to the world every day.
There that racist side of a republican wannabe..

Knowing him it is a possibility , it's very hard sometime to keep it calm with the leftie at the forum.
That’s it , leftists tell lies all the time and their black lover CNN media reveals it to the world every day.
And What About CNN racist side towards the white people ?

lefties calling others racist is funny

I wrote to Mike at a other site but the place in question is pretty strange because half my message was gone but not totally delete so now i did what i could do for Mike , i leave up do other who cares about him to try to bring back here with us.
Some people are growing tired of the censorship at places like this. Mike was pretty outspoken
Yes, Mike is outspoken i know he did it to me at first because i live in France but i learn to know him and get along with him still if i don't always understand his humor.

Has anything happened to him?
Like most getting erased from the Internet

Says he posted aug. 20th. Not on a moderated vacation.

Last posted on August 20th. Not on a Moderated vacation.

No he quit because two ppl
Are Erasing him from the Internet

Which means?

Which means?
Which means he’s not tolerating it anymore. Until we get those two people removed there’s nothing we can do

Which means?
Which means he’s not tolerating it anymore. Until we get those two people removed there’s nothing we can do

I don’t understand any of that. It’s too cryptic.

Forum List

Back