Miketx is gone on vacation ?

Says he posted aug. 20th. Not on a moderated vacation.
I wrote to Mike at a other site but the place in question is pretty strange because half my message was gone but not totally delete so now i did what i could do for Mike , i leave up do other who cares about him to try to bring back here with us.

Has anything happened to him?
Last posted on August 20th. Not on a Moderated vacation.
No he quit because two ppl
Are Erasing him from the Internet

Which means?
Which means he’s not tolerating it anymore. Until we get those two people removed there’s nothing we can do

I don’t understand any of that. It’s too cryptic.
Basically everything he posted on here Has been getting deleted. And he’s tired of it
An he is not the only one.

I wrote to Mike at a other site but the place in question is pretty strange because half my message was gone but not totally delete so now i did what i could do for Mike , i leave up do other who cares about him to try to bring back here with us.
Did you go to school with Mike per chance?

What ?
Did you and Mike go to school together? I don’t know how to ask it more clearly.

What ?
Did you and Mike go to school together? I don’t know how to ask it more clearly.
Why ? I wrote to him at another forum

What ?
Nevermind, you two seem to have a similar writing style which is why I asked

What ?
Nevermind, you two seem to have a similar writing style which is why I asked
I don't mind you asking, but it’s impossible, I could never talk like Mike.
I speak, I don’t think so well English .

Forum List

Back