Miketx is gone on vacation ?

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, some of you know what up with him ? :dunno: i ask because i wanted to talk to him about to do again some game about finding place, etc...;)

Hello, some of you know what up with him ? :dunno: i ask because i wanted to talk to him about to do again some game about finding place, etc...;)

It's the end of Summer and there are alot of better things to be doing than getting involved in piss-fights with skunks. I haven't been on here much either lately, I'm too busy robbing widows and orphans of their priceless family heirlooms at the yard sales.

I believe his wife took away his computer.
Nan ,Nobody would take his computer away.
Banned by jealous liberals here perhaps
Knowing him it is a possibility , it's very hard sometime to keep it calm with the leftie at the forum.
Lol..Miketax had turned the ad hominem attacked into an art form.
You mean he told the truth?
That’s it , leftists tell lies all the time and their black lover CNN media reveals it to the world every day.

It's the end of Summer and there are alot of better things to be doing than getting involved in piss-fights with skunks. I haven't been on here much either lately, I'm too busy robbing widows and orphans of their priceless family heirlooms at the yard sales.
But many people leave in September because it is too hot in the summer.

Yea what happen no miketx the liberal slayer
I exposed his sock...
What are you doing out of jail
52AE08F5-2FBA-48C1-880C-4538299FF17E.png

I wrote to Mike at a other site but the place in question is pretty strange because half my message was gone but not totally delete so now i did what i could do for Mike , i leave up do other who cares about him to try to bring back here with us.

I wrote to Mike at a other site but the place in question is pretty strange because half my message was gone but not totally delete so now i did what i could do for Mike , i leave up do other who cares about him to try to bring back here with us.

SHHHH - There enough RW loons around here as is. Hey Dahlia, isn't Lyon, France just a tad too lib-rul for you? ;)

SHHHH - There enough RW loons around here as is. Hey Dahlia, isn't Lyon, France just a tad too lib-rul for you? ;)
Mike fit right in with the conservative ! :thup: France just a tad too lib-rul for you. :thup:

Mike fit right in with the conservative ! :thup: France just a tad too lib-rul for you. :thup:
isn't Lyon, no it is Vienne, Isère close to Lyon

Forum List

Back