Mike Johnson: Abortion An "American Holocaust"

It looks like he wants to fight the next election on abortion. I suspect that the dems will not be shedding tears over this.

In other news Tommy Tubbyville is wittering on about post birth abortions. A gop myth. Tommy is all in for trump as is Johnson.

Do they think that this medieval nonsense will gain votes among educated people ?

Who runs the GOP ? They display a level of naivety that defies belief.

It looks like he wants to fight the next election on abortion. I suspect that the dems will not be shedding tears over this.

In other news Tommy Tubbyville is wittering on about post birth abortions. A gop myth. Tommy is all in for trump as is Johnson.

Do they think that this medieval nonsense will gain votes among educated people ?

VA Gov. Northam: Abortion Bill Leaves Born Babies' Lives Up to Doctors and Mothers to Decide
"If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother," Northam said, alluding to the physician and mother discussing whether the born infant should live or die.
Shame they didnt abort your sorry ass, when they had the chance...

It's sad what kind of s-hole America is becoming.

The Nazis killed an estimated 6 million Jews over five plus years in WWII. That was called the Holocaust

World wide, an estimated 14 million babies are aborted every year, the large majority of them because they are unwanted.

The analogy doesn't seem out of line.

How hot do you think Hell will be when you get there?

It is in a sense that. You throw the baby parts in buckets, after you rip if out of the womb and I just wish the women that aborted these babies, would have to take the bucket home and stare at baby brains, limbs and their child's heart no long beating. Really look at what you did. Not flesh parts, that's your baby you just killed.

Nuff said. :death:

No surprise coming from you. So many of your fellow leftists/DemoKKKrats deny that ANY Holocaust has ever taken place.

It is in a sense that. You throw the baby parts in buckets after you rip if out of the womb and I just wish the women that aborted these babies, would have to take the bucket home and stare at baby brains, limbs and their child's heart no long beating. Nuff said. :death:
l was thinking the same thing. Put the baby parts in a jar put a name-label on it and make them take it home. 'Congratulations, here's your dead fetus!!!'

Forum List

Back