Mike Huckabee Says God's Laws Are Above Supreme Court Rulings

Odd when you consider that Christianity did exactly that when it was founded from Judaism which had all of God's laws already. So apparently you can overrule God just like Christianity did when it overruled Jewish laws.

Dude give it up already! This is not Year 0, this is 2015. We wrote a constitution since then and found out God is a figment of people's imagination. We've moved on. Seriously! I don't know if you were being facetious but if you were then my apologies. If not please reconsider your opinions.

Remember, no one has ever won a debate against me unless they agreed with me 100%! :)
Oh look. Who knew that baboons could be hate mongers too!

LOL baboons are hate mongers. I saw them at the republican convention center, in the baptist churches, at the NRA convention on TV....Yup, baboons can indeed be racist hate mongering southern baptist, homophobe bigots. You are right.
As usual, you don't have a clue as to what you are talking about...

A baboon is a lower form of life, that mimics human behavior, but lacks the intellectual capacity to see beyond itself. Much like any primitive life that lives day to day, not having the ability to consider something greater than self.

That hate part is really all that you are capable of, so I don't really hold it against you.

I know what a baboon is you don't have to teach me. As far as the hate goes, why don't you check out the voting record of the minorities of all colors and sizes and shapes and religions and diversity.....and figure out who are the real racist, homophobes, antisemites, misogynist, confederate flag flying, minority hating bigots? Who are they? Go hang out with them.
I'm not really trying to teach you. Learning, other than some simple tool use, is really beyond your ability. Now, if you are quite done posting your hate, I have better things to do.

The Supreme Court rulings are above God's laws...
That is one interpretation.

Apparently, Huckabee is proposing that we abide by another interpretation.

There is no such thing as "God's Laws". It's a bullsh*t made up term. There is no God as described in the bible. God as described in the bible cannot and does not exist.
Thank you for your personal opinion.

Unfortunately for you, however, an approximate 80% (3 out of 4) of your fellow Americans hold otherwise.

Religion in the United States - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

God's laws exist. Fortunately for most of us, God is a Jew, and his laws don't apply to others..

It use to be in this country that when someone joined the military they clearly understood a natural order of authority. It was god, family, nation, and then your superior officer. Somehow, that has gotten reversed to the point where duty to ones own family and individual interest is second to the wishes of the military. Hmm...

There is no such thing as "God's Laws". It's a bullsh*t made up term. There is no God as described in the bible. God as described in the bible cannot and does not exist.

Unfortunately for you, however, an approximate 80% (3 out of 4) of your fellow Americans hold otherwise.

Hey majority once believed earth was flat. Doesn't matter what the majority believes. I believe in science and scientists. You can believe in the lessons taught on Fucks Nuse, I don't care. You have no real power except to cause much more damage. The world is moving on. You can cling on to your bible, guns, god and "Obama's a Kenyan Muslim" bullsh*t. We are moving on. Bye bye and remain ignorant.

Hey majority once believed earth was flat. Doesn't matter what the majority believes. I believe in science and scientists. You can believe in the lessons taught on Fucks Nuse, I don't care. You have no real power except to cause much more damage. The world is moving on. You can cling on to your bible, guns, god and "Obama's a Kenyan Muslim" bullsh*t. We are moving on. Bye bye and remain ignorant.

What about Allah believers? Should they move on to?

God told me that Huckabee really should not give up his night job playing the guitar. He says that Huck is having problems mastering the fine points of religious philosophy, and somehow seems to be confusing politics with religion.

...Hey majority once believed earth was flat. Doesn't matter what the majority believes. I believe in science and scientists. You can believe in the lessons taught on Fucks Nuse, I don't care. You have no real power except to cause much more damage. The world is moving on. You can cling on to your bible, guns, god and "Obama's a Kenyan Muslim" bullsh*t. We are moving on. Bye bye and remain ignorant.
Ahhhhh... an Intelligent Response from a bona fide Enlightened Man... how quaint.

God told me that Huckabee really should not give up his night job playing the guitar. He says that Huck is having problems mastering the fine points of religious philosophy, and somehow seems to be confusing politics with religion.

I want to create a new religion entered around our master, Obama. The only true God is Obama or at least that is what every Obama supporter told me.

I want to create a new religion entered around our master, Obama. The only true God is Obama or at least that is what every Obama supporter told me.

obama-easter-island.png

I kind of think that if a majority believes in God and you are moving on then you will be moving on by yourself. Perhaps younshould focus on moving on out of your parents home.

I kind of think that if a majority believes in God and you are moving on then you will be moving on by yourself. Perhaps younshould focus on moving on out of your parents home.

LOL! Again, majority Americans can believe in whatever they want. This does not mean the majority is right. Because let's face it: Majority Americans are not educated in matters of science, facts, logic and all that nice stuff. Only the educated scientists, intelligent people are the ones who can explain to you what all this shit is about.

I would not stop you from believing in God, that is your choice. Just don't tell me that God's laws trump the constitution. It's all politicking any ways. Huckabee, if elected, will preserve and protect the constitution. Good news is he will never be elected.

Huckabee effectively said that the Supreme Court shouldn't have the power to overturn unconstitutional laws,

which means that Huckabee does not want constitutionality enforced.

He might as well of said we should get rid of the Constitution.

Or he may mean he thinks people should ignore laws they find unjust, kind of like that Crazy guy MLK back in the 50's and 60's.

So suddenly you're a supporter of having a president who ignores the law and the Constitution?

God's laws exist. Fortunately for most of us, God is a Jew, and his laws don't apply to others..

It use to be in this country that when someone joined the military they clearly understood a natural order of authority. It was god, family, nation, and then your superior officer. Somehow, that has gotten reversed to the point where duty to ones own family and individual interest is second to the wishes of the military. Hmm...

Who beats the rap in a military court martial by claiming God told them to disobey orders?

After you die, God does not recognize marriage in heaven. It's strictly an earthly construct. Mark 12:25.

Before you die, God does not give out any cash and prizes for marriage. The State does. So if the State decides to give cash and prizes to same sex marriages, God is not being superseded. God has nothing to do with that.

At all.

Where in your link do 80% of Americans say God's law is superior to the law of the land in the US?

Forum List

Back