Mike Huckabee Says God's Laws Are Above Supreme Court Rulings

World Savior

May 18, 2015
Mike Huckabee The Supreme Court can t overrule God - CNNPolitics.com

"I respect the courts, but the Supreme Court is only that -- the supreme of the courts. It is not the supreme being. It cannot overrule God," he said. "When it comes to prayer, when it comes to life, and when it comes to the sanctity of marriage, the court cannot change what God has created."

And the religious loons will line up to vote for this guy. Amazing.

"I respect the courts, but the Supreme Court is only that -- the supreme of the courts. It is not the supreme being. It cannot overrule God," he said. "When it comes to prayer, when it comes to life, and when it comes to the sanctity of marriage, the court cannot change what God has created."

Odd when you consider that Christianity did exactly that when it was founded from Judaism which had all of God's laws already. So apparently you can overrule God just like Christianity did when it overruled Jewish laws.

Odd when you consider that Christianity did exactly that when it was founded from Judaism which had all of God's laws already. So apparently you can overrule God just like Christianity did when it overruled Jewish laws.

Dude give it up already! This is not Year 0, this is 2015. We wrote a constitution since then and found out God is a figment of people's imagination. We've moved on. Seriously! I don't know if you were being facetious but if you were then my apologies. If not please reconsider your opinions.

Remember, no one has ever won a debate against me unless they agreed with me 100%! :)

He is absolutely right. For those that believe in laws given by a supreme being, human law is superseded, but only for those believers. They had better be ready to accept the consequences of choosing their course of resultant action.

This committed pandering to the superstitious is why the Republican party cannot be taken seriously.

If they would just disavow every candidate that proudly informs their policy making from the "inerrant truth" of fairy tales, they would consistently defeat the Democrats and all of their social/economic "justice" hand wringers.

Huckabee effectively said that the Supreme Court shouldn't have the power to overturn unconstitutional laws,

which means that Huckabee does not want constitutionality enforced.

He might as well of said we should get rid of the Constitution.

Those with an unwarranted fear and hatred of gay Americans will use religion to justify their fear and hate.

And those who can't stand others thinking differently than they do will continue to use government and the mob to force conformance or ruin.

Huckabee effectively said that the Supreme Court shouldn't have the power to overturn unconstitutional laws,

Or he may mean he thinks people should ignore laws they find unjust, kind of like that Crazy guy MLK back in the 50's and 60's.

Or he may mean he thinks people should ignore laws they find unjust, kind of like that Crazy guy MLK back in the 50's and 60's.

...who went to jail.

...who went to jail.

and who got his message across BECAUSE he went to jail, willingly, for laws he found unjust. Something forgotten by current protesters, who run to mommy or daddy's lawyer the second they get arrested.

...who went to jail.

and who got his message across BECAUSE he went to jail, willingly, for laws he found unjust. Something forgotten by current protesters, who run to mommy or daddy's lawyer the second they get arrested.

He was CONVICTED in 1956 in the bus boycott.

With his selling the phony cures for diabetes and cancer and his support of a serial child molester, the Huckster is probably the worst but there is no doubt that he and other radical right politicians would do exactly that.

Well then why is gay marriage happening if God doesn't want it to happen?

And now legal in a very catholic country.

Well then why is gay marriage happening if God doesn't want it to happen?
De Debbil.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Forum List

Back