Mike Huckabee is the next president of the U.S.

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by Lookout, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Lookout

Lookout Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68
    Mike Huckabee is the next president of the United States because he has "THE AURA OF GOD" placed upon him.
    Hillarious Clinton will not because she is a she and the N.R.A. will see to it she is not.
    Obama will not because the U.S. will not have a black man for president. Even the Black community is saying they wont vote for him because he will just end up being assassinated.
    Romney won't because no one wants a president that wears wierd holy underwear and believes he gets his own planet and a bunch of virgins when he dies.
    Ron Paul is just a creapy freak.
    McCain is too old
    Edwards looks too swish and like a little boy ready to cry.
    I have $10.00 that says Mike Huckabee is the next President...any takers? I could use some extra cash.:thup:

2. LordBrownTrout

LordBrownTrout Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,352
    I'm up for a little friendly wager. I'll say he won't be elected.

3. Lookout

Lookout Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68
    I have you down for 10. Anyone else?

4. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    I’ll give you a simpler side wager. The next president not only will not be Huckabee, but it will not even be a Republican. The next prez will be a Democrat.

5. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    The "aura of [G-d]"? And that's a good thing? We're talking about the president, not the pope. And last I checked, the Constitution kind of frowned on the religious test thing.

But please, please run Huckabee and not McCain... I'm beggin' ya. No one is voting for Huckabee except for evangelicals. Dems will skate into the white house if you run him. In Iowa 60% of the voters identified themselves as evangelicals. And 20% of them voted for Mitt.

You want to get cross-over and idependents... run McCain. Short of that, you guys don't have a shot this time around. Y'all have made too much of a mess the last 7 years.

6. Lookout

Lookout Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68
    gotcha down

7. Lookout

Lookout Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +68
    should I put you down?

8. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    I don't bet. But come on, I'm interested in hearing why you think this country is going to let the evangelicals run the country, because you seem to have left that very large negative out of your assessment.

9. JimH52

JimH52 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,167
    The key is what has happened in the last 7 years. bush has run over constitutional rights like a mad man. The GOP will be generations recovering from he and DICK.

McCain was a good candiate for the GOP in 2000 but rove and the rest of the bush hitmen soiled his reputation with a ton of lies. So, now the GOP will be out of the whitehouse and without a congressional majority for at least the next eight years. WRITE IT DOWN! All so bush and DICK could make their friends rich.

Look, someone has to pay for fabricating a war for the sake of uncontested wealth.

10. jillian

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,427
    I agree. And I think they have trashed their party. But I will say that McCain, for all the things I disagree with him about, seems an honorable guy. He won't be president. But I respect him. If they go with Huckabee, they're goners. He at least has a shot at the white house... well, as much as a repub can have right now.

Thing about the democrats is we always manage to steal defeat from the jaws of victory, so I'll be comfy come next January 20th when a democratic president gets sworn in.