Midnight M's and Truthmatters "Room with a View"

I will no longer pursue this discussion because it is NOT a discussion of facts.
Translation:

Truthmattersnot's puppet masters here have informed her she should no longer participate in this thread. It's drawing too much attention away from the touchy-feely shit.

Truth does not matter what does this say?

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
Touche' !!!

Not even THAT mentions "democracy!":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Touche' !!!

Not even THAT mentions "democracy!":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
yes, but that was 100 years after our founding

and THAT version of it wasnt adopted till 1954

Last edited:

that wasnt even created till 1892

Pledge of Allegiance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's how it was originally written in 1892

"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

It would seem that people closer to the times of the founders would know exactly what the founders built. 1892 isa lot closer to 1789 than 2011 is.

Here we are again with the assholes claiming the founders hated democracy

They didn't 'hate' democracy, they just knew that it had failed even in small, homogeneous areas, so they backed it up with republic, which had been much more successful. Indeed, they took the best of both.

Here we are again with the assholes claiming the founders hated democracy

They didn't 'hate' democracy
And, no one ever claimed they did. That was just another of the many straw men that got burned down here today.

I didn't read through the thread, too many ijits and not enough time. That was in response to one of first posts by TM, claiming that conservatives felt that the founders hated democracy, so yes, somebody did. (albeit an idiot).

They didn't 'hate' democracy
And, no one ever claimed they did. That was just another of the many straw men that got burned down here today.

I didn't read through the thread, too many ijits and not enough time. That was in response to one of first posts by TM, claiming that conservatives felt that the founders hated democracy, so yes, somebody did. (albeit an idiot).
She didn't claim "conservatives" she named herself, actually. Then was proven so.

And she was the only "ijit."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back