Midnight M's and Truthmatters "Room with a View"

This is why you peoples ideas fail with such consistancy.

You refuse facts.

This whole little thread is the map to you peoples moral code.

You people have no morals.

This post makes both Baby Apostrophe and Baby Jesus cry.

~Appeal to False Authority redacted.~
Actually, I'll bust this out right now.

You missed GOLDEN ammunition DiveCon purposely handed you earlier. You don't READ anything so you never saw it.

You're beyond stupid, and I'll let Divecon demonstrate by showing you what he armed you with, that you missed in your haste, sloppiness and carelessness.

why do you people refuse dictionary definitions?

We're not.

You are.

You keep wanting to say "Democracy! democracy!", and we're pointing out that while the form of government we have falls under the very broad definition of democracy under the dictionary, for Poli-Sci reasons it is more accurate to call us a representative republic, or a constitutional republic.

We're being pinpoint accurate, you are being intentionally over-broad in order to keep playing your stupid semantics game.

You understand you're arguing about the definition of a word THAT DOES NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE IN ANY OF OUR FOUNDING DOCUMENTS, right?

You'd think if the founders and framers intended the US to be a democracy, they would at least sorta wedge that word in, one time.

They did NOT.

We're not.

You are.

You keep wanting to say "Democracy! democracy!", and we're pointing out that while the form of government we have falls under the very broad definition of democracy under the dictionary, for Poli-Sci reasons it is more accurate to call us a representative republic, or a constitutional republic.

We're being pinpoint accurate, you are being intentionally over-broad in order to keep playing your stupid semantics game.

Damn this is a exceptional day First I agree with cuyo then I say something nice about jake starkey, and now I agree with Radioman. I need a drink.:lol:

We're not.

You are.

Damn this is a exceptional day First I agree with cuyo then I say something nice about jake starkey, and now I agree with Radioman. I need a drink.:lol:
This thread has actually worked out better than the one it was split from!

Gotta love the irony.:lol:

We're not.

You are.

This thread has actually worked out better than the one it was split from!

Gotta love the irony.:lol:

:lol:

We're not.

You are.

hell, i agree with radio a lot
LOL
but i have nothing nice to say about a phony like jokey

Dear idiot that still does not change the irrefutable fact that a republic IS a democracy

In a very broad sense, yes a republic is a democracy., but out form of government is described in the Constitution is described as a republic, so, more appropriate for this discussion is the definition of republic.
Definition of REPUBLIC
a (1) : a government having a chief of state who is not a monarch and who in modern times is usually a president (2) : a political unit (as a nation) having such a form of government b (1) : a government in which supreme power resides in a body of citizens entitled to vote and is exercised by elected officers and representatives responsible to them and governing according to law (2) : a political unit (as a nation) having such a form of government c : a usually specified republican government of a political unit <the French Fourth Republic>

Truthmattersnot's puppet masters here have informed her she should no longer participate in this thread. It's drawing too much attention away from the touchy-feely shit.

Last edited:
there is no talking to people who refuse facts.

You people are outright refusing teh definitions of words.

This is a dropping off point for intelligent conversation.

There are facts in the world and when you refuse facts you lose any ability to talk intelligently.

I will no longer pursue this discussion because it is NOT a discussion of facts.

You either accept facts or you live in a fantasy world.

You people chose to live in a fantsy world.

You are now all just jerking each others pickle.

Have a nice circle jerk

We're not.

You are.

hell, i agree with radio a lot
LOL
but i have nothing nice to say about a phony like jokey

Well the nice thing was from the other thread. where I said I pos rep him twice.

Our Government is not a Democracy it is a
Republic : A state in which the sovereign power resides in a certain body of the people (the electorate), and is exercised by representatives elected by, and responsible to,them; also, the form of goverment of such a state.

Did you miss the definition of Republic?
We elect representatives to vote for us. We the people do not vote on the bills.

You talk to yourself alot though!:lol:

FACT: NO mention of "democracy" or "democratic" anywhere in any of our Founding Documents.

FACT: You would much prefer one-party rule, so long as it's the Democrats.

THEREFORE: It is YOU who hates the government our founders created.

You people are outright refusing teh definitions of words.

This is a dropping off point for intelligent conversation.

There are facts in the world and when you refuse facts you lose any ability to talk intelligently.

I will no longer pursue this discussion because it is NOT a discussion of facts.

You either accept facts or you live in a fantasy world.

You people chose to live in a fantsy world.

You are now all just jerking each others pickle.

Have a nice circle jerk

Translation: I've been called on my shit and retreating.

Forum List

Back