What is your exercise routine?

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Now that many have made a vow to lose weight with 2011 upon us, I'm wondering what y'all do to keep in shape.

I strive every day to be like Ross

[youtube]B9hk9z1YVcE&feature[/youtube]

[youtube]1t-ini-Ru4w&feature[/youtube]

Talk about a role model

Get up, walk to the bathroom, finish up there, wash my hands, walk to the kitchen, make coffee, got into my home office, log onto the USMB, stretch and yawn, walk back into the kitchen, fix my coffee, return to my home office and work the hell out of my fingers. Repeat coffee, home office till all the coffee is gone.

It's funny, my gym has been PACKED since the beginning of Janurary. It is every year.

By Presidents Day it's usually back to "normal".

I think people have good intentions of starting an exercise routine, but for some reason a lot of them just can't stick with it.

{These may be the same people that wait 10 minutes for a closer parking space to the front door of the store so they don't have to walk that extra 20 feet.}

Get up, walk to the bathroom, finish up there, wash my hands, walk to the kitchen, make coffee, got into my home office, log onto the USMB, stretch and yawn, walk back into the kitchen, fix my coffee, return to my home office and work the hell out of my fingers. Repeat coffee, home office till all the coffee is gone.

Well you didn't mention food so you're probably ok being that sedentary.

It's funny, my gym has been PACKED since the beginning of Janurary. It is every year.

By Presidents Day it's usually back to "normal".

I think people have good intentions of starting an exercise routine, but for some reason a lot of them just can't stick with it.

{These may be the same people that wait 10 minutes for a closer parking space to the front door of the store so they don't have to walk that extra 20 feet.}

During the winter, I do walks at the indoor track at a sports complex but other than that, I stretch, do tai chi and work with a resistance band.

That band is the best invention..

Cleaning my 2 story house, doing the laundry which is upstairs and walking down to the river to see the Beavers play and fortify their home, almost daily.

Food? What's that? Ooohhh, Liver and fava beans......... :eusa_whistle:

Food? What's that? Ooohhh, Liver and fava beans......... :eusa_whistle:

You know I read that book and saw the movie. I'll never do THAT again. :eek:

stretching exercise twice a day, treadmill or outside walk twice a day, not enough basic resistance training

I rely mainly on my old army fitness regime and a sensible diet. I'm not what you'd call a gym freak, but I do like to keep in shape, and my wife instists on it, as do I with her.

I've come quite along way from my youth when, like all the other boys around the world, one arm was noticably stronger than the other. I've built-up my upper-body strength and I use weights to tone my enviable physique so as to prevent my 'guns', as it were, from turning into fat.

I also have a physically demanding job in the sense that when I'm not posting drivel on the various message boards I frequent, I'm out-and-about overseeing the work being carried-out on site. I also like to roll my sleaves up when the pressure really starts to build and knock down a brick wall or two, as most contractors will appreciate the distraction physical exercise brings and takes your mind off of deadlines and the general stress of running your own company. So, Echo Zulu, if you want to shed that festive fat by knocking down a few walls, I think I can find a space for you on my team.

I'm also an experienced archer, and I go out to the woods every Sunday and shoot at 3D targets, as well as competing in competitions nationwide.

All-in-all, I break my fair share of sweat.

New Topics

Forum List

Back