Microsoft bans "small percentage" of Live accounts - Death Threats in Reaction

His information was posted online. He went to the place he believed to be originally posted and pleaded with them to stop. Do you seriously think this is some PR stunt you wingbat?

Um ... PR stunts like that have been done, so why couldn't it be? It's got the fanbois (most don't even know how to get onto IRC) all boohooing for them.

I love how all you have is conjecture and the argument of, "It could be." That's real solid evidence.

If you're going to make assertions, have evidence. Otherwise, just shut the fuck up.

However, when a company makes it a habit of lying to boost sales, it is not a stretch for them to make such a PR move, is it? If someone makes a habit of lying on a regular basis and gets called on those lies but responds with "look, a new product" then there is no reason to believe that anything they do is for no other purpose.

Now you're going all circular again. I already stated that they go after people who buy second hand ... even Shogut wasn't stupid enough to say otherwise. A real techie is smart enough to never get caught (yes, some of us are mean enough to break the law) ... so ... as logic dictates ... those are not the ones that are being banned.

And yet that is still not the point at all. The point is people DID get caught breaking the rules and then THREATENED the life of someone over it. And you had the audacity to defend those individuals.

You won't get it. You'll get 910759175975 irrelevant links from Linux forums where batshit insane people like KK (if not KK herself under a different pseudonym) have blogged about the evils of the Microsoft empire.

KK probably thinks Bill Gates is Vader. :rofl:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bzWSJG93P8]YouTube - Star Wars- The Imperial March (***** Vader's Theme)[/ame]

Meh, I'm done with this topic, and this forum. Until KK can stop being an obnoxious trolling bitch in every topic posted here, I have no reason to read them.

Meh, I'm done with this topic, and this forum. Until KK can stop being an obnoxious trolling bitch in every topic posted here, I have no reason to read them.

This is why we can't have nice things. :doubt:

Now you're going all circular again. I already stated that they go after people who buy second hand ... even Shogut wasn't stupid enough to say otherwise. A real techie is smart enough to never get caught (yes, some of us are mean enough to break the law) ... so ... as logic dictates ... those are not the ones that are being banned.

And yet that is still not the point at all. The point is people DID get caught breaking the rules and then THREATENED the life of someone over it. And you had the audacity to defend those individuals.

Really? Show proof that they are 1) the same people and 2) that these death threats exist. Seems to me there would be a mass federal arrest if such a thing happened. I am not defending anyone, I am simply stating, prove this isn't a PR stunt.

:eusa_eh: You disagree with me, but instead of posting how and why you whine about it? Seriously? That won't win you anything.

:eusa_eh: You disagree with me, but instead of posting how and why you whine about it? Seriously? That won't win you anything.

No dear. It's not that I disagree with what you are saying. It's that I disagree with your entire style of posting in this forum. EVERY FUCKING TOPIC turns into you bitching about Microsoft and praising Linux. A guy posts a thread asking for help with iTunes, and it turns into a Ubuntu ad. You actually had the nerve to compare asking for help with iTunes on a political message board to asking for help with Linux on a Linux forum. Surely even you can see the ignorance and fallacy in that argument.

It's easy to see why he disagrees with you. You turn the Computers forum into your own little crusade to bitch about Windows in and worship Linux in.

That's the point I was making ... prove there were death threats made and that they aren't just lying about it.

No, actually, your original point was nothing of the sort. First, you defending violating the TOS rules set forth by Microsoft, and even talked about how you too could violate those rules.

Then you made the absurd claim that using second hand products was the equivalent of pirating, which it is not. You then distracted everyone from your obvious ignorance by going on this tirade about how evil Microsoft is because it is a company that exists to make money.

Take off the fucking blinders. As I've said before, listening to you try to talk rationally about Microsoft is the equivalent to asking Rush's opinion of Obama. Sadly, you're just as bad as Rush. You bring it up when it's not even the topic at hand.

uh, what? When has MS ever "gone after" anyone for buying a fucking used xbox game?

WOW.

and you presume I don't mention it because YOU think so?

WOW.

batzhit CARAZEEE!

KK, don't you notice that EVERYONE in this thread has disagreed with you? Do you think that maybe it's because you've got your blinders on and ignoring any sort of logic?

Seriously, I would recommend getting some help.

One thing about business that people don't seem to realize, all that information is already accessible. The one point about this story that sends up huge red flags is that they don't say which number the calls were made, nor which email. If it's his personal ones then those who did should have gone to jail for many reasons, none of which was stated and the story just dies. If this was more than a publicity stunt the story would go on, more people would have reported it, and those who made such messages would have been jailed. None of that has happened, most of the IRC chat networks don't even know this happened. IRC is not just an isolated chat program ... it's a network of a lot of chat servers, and you move from one channel to another with the click of a button, many log onto several channels ... rumors spread very quickly, stories like this are wildfire in IRC ... but nothing ... so yeah, this looks more like a lie the more I take this story apart, it's a PR stunt, nothing more, to get fanbois like Shogut's attention and scare them a bit. The reality is that most of such mods to the X-Box are undetectable to the server, so even if they tried they would have only gotten a few of them, and as I said, not the ones who made the mods but some poor sap who bought a used system to save a few bucks in these times of economic turmoil.

No, this is not a story based completely on fact, and MS is famous in the computer world for stunts like this, it's not unheard of. Here's a clue: Doubt everything you read, unless you are in the fire you don't know what's burning.

that is pretty ironic given how you've YET to post a single fucking iota of evidence having to do with MS treating second hand games like PIRATES.

Yo HO HO and a bottle of FAIL! ARRRRRGH!

Hell ... you can even still email Bill Gates through the MS website ... but he doesn't have anything with the company for the last decade, other than still collecting a paycheck.

One thing about business that people don't seem to realize, all that information is already accessible. The one point about this story that sends up huge red flags is that they don't say which number the calls were made, nor which email. If it's his personal ones then those who did should have gone to jail for many reasons, none of which was stated and the story just dies. If this was more than a publicity stunt the story would go on, more people would have reported it, and those who made such messages would have been jailed. None of that has happened, most of the IRC chat networks don't even know this happened. IRC is not just an isolated chat program ... it's a network of a lot of chat servers, and you move from one channel to another with the click of a button, many log onto several channels ... rumors spread very quickly, stories like this are wildfire in IRC ... but nothing ... so yeah, this looks more like a lie the more I take this story apart, it's a PR stunt, nothing more, to get fanbois like Shogut's attention and scare them a bit. The reality is that most of such mods to the X-Box are undetectable to the server, so even if they tried they would have only gotten a few of them, and as I said, not the ones who made the mods but some poor sap who bought a used system to save a few bucks in these times of economic turmoil.

No, this is not a story based completely on fact, and MS is famous in the computer world for stunts like this, it's not unheard of. Here's a clue: Doubt everything you read, unless you are in the fire you don't know what's burning.

Again, your little crusade has NOTHING to do with this thread. I could care less what you and your little IRC buddies think. Look at the guy's twitter page, he proved it was him. If this was a Linux user who had death threats, you'd be waddling to his defense. You're a sick excuse for a human being for trying to defend some of these psychos. How would you feel if someone threatened you? Would you call it whining you sick, sick person?

Last edited:
Hell ... you can even still email Bill Gates through the MS website ... but he doesn't have anything with the company for the last decade, other than still collecting a paycheck.

hey, EXCELLENT PROOF THAT MS HUNTS DOWN PIRATES AND SECOND HAND GAME BUYERS!

:rofl:

Like i've stated before: You, Koder, convey just how little you know about tech every time you post. Please, continue. It's Failer time! Drink up, bitch!

Again, your little crusade has NOTHING to do with this thread. I could care less what you and your little IRC buddies think. Look at the guy's twitter page, he proved it was him. If this was a Linux user who had death threats, you'd be waddling to his defense. You're a sick excuse for a human being for trying to defend some of these psychos. How would you feel if someone threatened you or your family? Would you call it whining you sick, sick person?

careful.. she's been proven to be a giant fail and using the term family will give her the option to "win" this by banning your ass.

Like i've stated before: You, Koder, convey just how little you know about tech every time you post. Please, continue. It's Failer time! Drink up, bitch!

Bill Gates hunts Pirates, more at 11. :lol:

Bill Gates hunts Pirates, more at 11. :lol:

AND costumers of GAMESPOT! the BASTARDS!

Forum List

Back