Detroit bans all pride flags on state property?

Actually...

The people grooming and abusing your children is the collective you. Preachers, scout leaders, private school teachers, all people and groups you support.

Quick quiz...
How many drag queens were arrested in the last 2 weeks for abusing children?
Now how many church leaders were arrested over the same period for the same reason?

There ya go.
hahaha

How many church leaders arrested in the last two weeks?

I can find 3 stories, of homosexual church leaders sexually abusing boys, so I guess you are right. Homosexual men are more likely to sexually assault children than homosexual men dressed up as girls.

What the hell are you blathering about? Nothing that you are saying here pertains to that post which shows that contrary to your claims -all Muslims do not hate gays
I never ever once, came close to stating that all Moslems hate gays, not even close.

You are either filled with so much anger that you can not discern the truth or maybe you lack basic comprehension skills, or it is a fact that you the bigot, painting everyone with a broad brush that you disagree with.

Yes, nothing I state pertains to a post in which I do not state what you just claimed.

You expose your self as someone extremely stupid or someone that is very much a hateful bigot.

Quote where I state what you said, you are so fixated with homosexuality you are associating every comment, even if unrelated, to homosexuality.

Just like you accused me of demeaning and disrespecting moslems, because you lacked the education to understand that until recently, Moslem was the correct the spelling, you now accuse me of stating something I did not.

To be nice, you lack the education to make the comments and hold the positions that you do.

What the fuck?? How stupid are you? Its about an expression of pride and has nothing to do with mutilating children. Damn your a mess!! And by the way, I do not feel attacked, but I think that you do, and you should
What do you do with all the dicks leftist loons cut off? BBQ?

Forum List

Back