Seriously, how long is this going to go on?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
More tranny bullshit

A district court judge has ordered a spa in Washington state to allow trans women who have not undergone bottom surgery to access its facilities.

According to local media outlet the Lynwood Times, the decision stems from a Washington State Human Rights Commission (WSHRC) complaint brought by Haven Wilvich, a trans woman who says she was told in January 2020 that she would not be allowed to attend an event at Olympus Spa because she had not received bottom surgery at the time.

Located in Lynnwood, Washington, Olympus Spa is reportedly modeled after Jjimjilbang,
traditional sex-segregated Korean spas where nudity is required.
You have GOT to be kidding me.
This is a perfect example of trannys "shoving shit down everyones throats"
Now these women are forced to do their jobs on MALES. This is obviously against tradition, and will probably make them uncomfortable or they wouldnt be female only.
“Where women, particularly women, go through a traditional, ceremonial, act of cleansing and the person has to be naked.”

SMH

This judge is a piece of shit.
These people have spent years building a business they wanted. And now this POS has taken away their natural rights of freedom of association and pursuit of happiness.
Sad.

More tranny bullshit

A district court judge has ordered a spa in Washington state to allow trans women who have not undergone bottom surgery to access its facilities.

According to local media outlet the Lynwood Times, the decision stems from a Washington State Human Rights Commission (WSHRC) complaint brought by Haven Wilvich, a trans woman who says she was told in January 2020 that she would not be allowed to attend an event at Olympus Spa because she had not received bottom surgery at the time.

Located in Lynnwood, Washington, Olympus Spa is reportedly modeled after Jjimjilbang,
Now these women are forced to do their jobs on MALES. This is obviously against tradition, and will probably make them uncomfortable or they wouldnt be female only.
“Where women, particularly women, go through a traditional, ceremonial, act of cleansing and the person has to be naked.”

SMH
So if I'm a guy .. and I "identify" as a female .. I get to cozy up and relax with a bunch of females who are required to get naked? I'm in!! Fuck yeah ..

So if I'm a guy .. and I "identify" as a female .. I get to cozy up and relax with a bunch of females who are required to get naked? I'm in!! Fuck yeah ..
Seems that way. At least there.
Must be a fuckin shithole.

Seems that way. At least there.
Must be a fuckin shithole.
Place looks nice--I'm liking the menu--don't give a shit about the kerfuffle, but I imagine that the other women will make this person as welcome or as unwelcome as they choose--I doubt that they'll come back.

More tranny bullshit

SMH
Is there a certain type of bottom one needs?

More leftist crap that will chase actual women away from them. Then again, they don’t know what a woman is....

Not all bottoms are equal.
665a4a29e027e0032480a298a839c898.gif

Forum List

Back