Michelle Obama’s $400 Million ‘Food Desert’ Scam

Inmates are not responsible for the conditions in prison, they just live in it, the same for ghettoes, these places were never great places that went to shit, all of the people who were denied the right to live in cleaner, well off places were by default to live in ghettoes. Ghettoes were never intended to be good places to live.

Conservatives would get up off their asses, organize a work party and clean it their own neighborhoods. Lefties sit back and whine about how the conservatives get all the 'nice neighborhoods' and wait for someone to come along and do it for them.

Don't lkecture me about what conservatives would do you partisan dumbass its not like liberal people all stand out there with their hands out looking for a free ride, we're not the one's asking the government to give us free cash through tax breaks. Thats your problem, you're so damn hypocritical with your partisan shit and then you want to make folks believe you're impartial, now how can that be when you say all 'leftists' do this while all 'conservatives' do this? Not every good neighborhood is full of all conservatives and people in bad neighborhoods are not all leftists you fucking idiot. The difference between inner city neighborhoods and well off neighborhoods is availability of resources, not whether the people are conservative of leftist.

Taxes is OUR money. Conservatives want to keep their own money. That's not asking for 'free cash', you fucking idiot.

You really need to learn to think rationally.

And, just a reminder.... You said you were leaving the forum. You announced it on a thread. Ergo, you are a dishonest person.

Conservatives would get up off their asses, organize a work party and clean it their own neighborhoods. Lefties sit back and whine about how the conservatives get all the 'nice neighborhoods' and wait for someone to come along and do it for them.

Don't lkecture me about what conservatives would do you partisan dumbass its not like liberal people all stand out there with their hands out looking for a free ride, we're not the one's asking the government to give us free cash through tax breaks. Thats your problem, you're so damn hypocritical with your partisan shit and then you want to make folks believe you're impartial, now how can that be when you say all 'leftists' do this while all 'conservatives' do this? Not every good neighborhood is full of all conservatives and people in bad neighborhoods are not all leftists you fucking idiot. The difference between inner city neighborhoods and well off neighborhoods is availability of resources, not whether the people are conservative of leftist.

Taxes is OUR money. Conservatives want to keep their own money. That's not asking for 'free cash', you fucking idiot.

You really need to learn to think rationally.

And, just a reminder.... You said you were leaving the forum. You announced it on a thread. Ergo, you are a dishonest person.

everybody has to pay taxes, conservatives are asking for extra special tax breaks for people to create jobs when they're really pocketing the money for profit and not doing shit, what the hell do you call that Simon, being dishonest or asking for your own money back?

Flayo obviously has never been to NYC. Or any other city I imagine. Great restaurants, cool shops, no Acme's. Yet they still survive. Many happily and healthfully. Imagine that. :cuckoo:

I'm from Philadelphia, come again, whats that you were saying? I don't live in lala land where people believe the exceptions are the rule.

You dumbass woman, its a known fact that healthy food is less available and more expensive in under privileged and low income neighborhoods than in more affluent areas. A 400 million dollar a year invested to change this will also mean less money spent on health care and doctor's visits because these people will not as sick as they are now.

LOL, rant and rave at the people who DID THE STUDY, DUMBASS.:lol:

I ranted at your thread title dumbass, you sound like a rightwing bred attack dog.

Hey dumbass, the THREAD title was what came from the article I posted..
I don't go out and make up sensational titles to a thread like you do.
and I'm an attack dog...what the hell do you call your vulgar ranting and ravings, just look in this thread alone.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
LOL, rant and rave at the people who DID THE STUDY, DUMBASS.:lol:

I ranted at your thread title dumbass, you sound like a rightwing bred attack dog.

and I'm an attack dog...what the hell do you call your vulgar ranting and ravings, just look in this thread alone.:lol::lol:

Yeah whatever dumbass, you bit on the article and attacked Michelle Obama, just like a rabid rightwing attack dog, when Foxnews or any conservative asswipe says sic em you attack.

Yeah whatever dumbass, you bit on the article and attacked Michelle Obama, just like a rabid rightwing attack dog, when Foxnews or any conservative asswipe says sic em you attack.

awww, that's what got yer panties all in a bunch, it ATTACKS MaBella Obama for showing the SCAM she's pulling on the American people. I C.. waaaaa:lol:

awww, that's what got yer panties all in a bunch, it ATTACKS MaBella Obama for showing the SCAM she's pulling on the American people. I C.. waaaaa:lol:

See what I mean, you fail big time but call me a fool for ranting about your title in the thread. You owned yourself.

You have still failed to demonstrate where, exactly the scam is.

Just because you disapprove of making food more accessable to poor people doesn't make it a scam

Just because you disapprove of making food more accessable to poor people doesn't make it a scam

She's trolling, thats what it is, now the Republicans telling the American people trickle down economics through tax cuts for the ultra wealthy is needed to revive the economy, that is a scam dear Stephanie will not admit to.

and I'D BET you STILL HAVEN'T donated your friggen car and WEEKLY PAYCHECK to the POOR who "supposedly" can't get to a grocery store.

She's trolling, thats what it is, now the Republicans telling the American people trickle down economics through tax cuts for the ultra wealthy is needed to revive the economy, that is a scam dear Stephanie will not admit to.

When is the last time a Homeless Person hired you? .... Thought so.

When is the last time a Homeless Person hired you? .... Thought so.

When has trickle down voodoo economics ever worked in America?

There are tons of Scams, from Food Stamps for cash, to selling donated goods and foods. Just Saying...

There are tons of Scams, from Food Stamps for cash, to selling donated goods and foods. Just Saying...

She is claiming Michelle Obama is involved in a scam...... I want to know what that scam is

When will "poor people" be satisfied with the gifts they are already given?

Forum List

Back