Michelle Obama: GOP is "ALL MEN, ALL WHITE"...Is she racist or stupid?

Oh yeah?

Where's SYTFE to correct this grammar error?
ignorant racists ...

I think anti-Racists are ignorant, they typically support stupid ideals like the unproven racial equality, and their arguments for disparities are downright laughable.

For example, the ignorant anti-Racists typically blame Colonialism for the African condition.
But, Ethiopia is poor, and backwards by African standards, and Ethiopia was not colonialized.

So, what gives?
Another lame brained attempt to divert from your lost earlier attempts at logical arguments...lol.
From Detroit to Africa, from the Bloomfield to colored folks...smh.
You aren't one of the bright racists, are you???

What's a matter, you can't address why Ethiopia which wasn't colonialized is poor, and backwards by African standards?
shields-thebestofbothworldsi.jpg

This ain't Star Trek...deflection doesn't work...

I think whites have, by far, the easiest pathway to success in our society

You came to such a conclusion because?
Because i'm white, i've lived in many different places around the US, I've encountered a lot of people along the years, i've seen how the culture is in the various places that i've lived and that is my assessment.

There's privilege for those who are intelligent, and work hard.
Thats true, and it is an easier pathway in general if you are white in this country. Thats my observations.

Is that why East Indian Hindus are the #1 earners in the U.S today?

I wouldn't say they're White skinned, they're not Christian.

What gives?
That doesn't have anything to do with what i'm talking about

Because i'm white, i've lived in many different places around the US, I've encountered a lot of people along the years, i've seen how the culture is in the various places that i've lived and that is my assessment.

Thats true, and it is an easier pathway in general if you are white in this country. Thats my observations.

What gives?

But, you don't have any data supporting that Whites have it easier succeeding....

What gives?
This idiot is all over the place...lol.
With me, he's gone from Africa to Detroit to colored folks to Ethiopia to Red Lining...
When you check mate idiots with facts they are reduced to his position.

What gives?

But, you don't have any data supporting that Whites have it easier succeeding....
No, i'm stating my opinion and observations after seeing how people in this country are treated and stereotyped by others.

Oh yeah?

ignorant racists ...

I think anti-Racists are ignorant, they typically support stupid ideals like the unproven racial equality, and their arguments for disparities are downright laughable.

For example, the ignorant anti-Racists typically blame Colonialism for the African condition.
But, Ethiopia is poor, and backwards by African standards, and Ethiopia was not colonialized.

So, what gives?
Another lame brained attempt to divert from your lost earlier attempts at logical arguments...lol.

What's a matter, you can't address why Ethiopia which wasn't colonialized is poor, and backwards by African standards?

Oh yeah?

ignorant racists ...

So, what gives?

What's stopping Ethiopia from being the next Japan?

What gives?
This idiot is all over the place...lol.
With me, he's gone from Africa to Detroit to colored folks to Ethiopia to Red Lining...
When you check mate idiots with facts they are reduced to his position.
Yeah, i've gone at it with him a few times, he isn't very good at answering questions and loves steering the conversation into a million different directions.

ignorant racists ...

So, what gives?

ignorant racists ...

So, what gives?

Guy look to where facts and intelligence have cornered you...mumbling about Ethiopia...lol.

What gives?

No, i'm stating my opinion and observations after seeing how people in this country are treated and stereotyped by others.

Poles, Italians, Southern Whites, French etc. all frequent White victims of prejudiced stereotypes.... all which are very ingrained in actual Liberal institutions too like the media, and Hollywood.

So, what gives?

So, what gives?

Guy look to where facts and intelligence have cornered you...mumbling about Ethiopia...lol.

There was no real argument in the first place, just you mostly calling people names.

Now you're mostly still calling people names, rather than debating on why Ethiopia is so far behind, despite not being Colonialized/

How come?

Last edited:

There was no real argument in the first place, just you mostly calling people names.

Now you mostly still calling people names, rather than debating on why Ethiopia is so far behind, despite not being Colonialized/

How come?
Actually I called no one a name...why do you continue to lie just because you have lost the intellectual argument???

Now you mostly still calling people names, rather than debating on why Ethiopia is so far behind, despite not being Colonialized/

How come?
Actually I called no one a name...why do you continue to lie just because you have lost the intellectual argument???

So, you didn't call me an idiot in comment #284?
Yes, you clearly did.

Wow, what nerve.

Especially since you can't tell us why Ethiopia is so far behind, despite not being colonialized.

How come?

Yes, you clearly did.

Wow, what nerve.

Especially since you can't tell us why Ethiopia is so far behind, despite not being colonialized.
Definition of idiot
dated, now offensive :a person affected with extreme mental retardation
2 :a foolish or stupid person

Yes you are lying..lol.
I did not call you a name...I factually classified you, you are simply too stupid to understand this...

How come?

Yes, you clearly did.

Wow, what nerve.

Definition of idiot

Yes you are lying..lol.
I did not call you a name...I factually classified you, you are simply too stupid to understand this...

You're proving to be a mega Sub-Human, each comment of yours is ridiculous, from your use of "Has the IQ" , to your mocking people with insults to then going to say you never used insults, and just your general inability to debate.

How come?

Yes, you clearly did.

Wow, what nerve.

Definition of idiot

Yes you are lying..lol.

You're proving to be a mega Sub-Human, each comment of yours is ridiculous, from your use of "Has IQ", your mocking people with insults to then going to say you never used insults, and just your general inability to debate.
In other words you are too proud and stupid to admit that you have lost the argument...lol.
How about regurgitating Detroit, Ethiopia, colored folk, etc.
They were an epic failure the first time you attempted to deflect, maybe your primitive brain believes it will work this time..

How come?

Yes, you clearly did.

Wow, what nerve.

Definition of idiot

Yes you are lying..lol.

You're proving to be a mega Sub-Human, each comment of yours is ridiculous, from your use of "Has IQ", your mocking people with insults to then going to say you never used insults, and just your general inability to debate.
In other words you are too proud and stupid to admit that you have lost the argument...lol.
How about regurgitating Detroit, Ethiopia, colored folk, etc.
They were an epic failure the first time you attempted to deflect, maybe your primitive brain believes it will work this time..

You did not successfully explain why you live in a White community.

You flat out ignored why Ethiopia is behind despite not being colonialized.

The only person who lost these arguments is yourself.

What gives?

Poles, Italians, Southern Whites, French etc. all frequent White victims of prejudiced stereotypes.... all which are very ingrained in actual Liberal institutions too like the media, and Hollywood.
I am Italian and have a large Italian family, I never felt any kind of prejudice nor have I ever heard anybody I know complain about it. Of course there are jokes, and if somebody doesn't like another person sometimes they go after their appearance or heritage, but that is a different kind of situation.

Put 100 Poles, Italians, Southern Whites, and French people in the room with 10 Blacks and I'm pretty sure 10 people are going to feel pretty out of place

Forum List

Back