Michelle Obama: GOP is "ALL MEN, ALL WHITE"...Is she racist or stupid?

Correct, there are whites that do vote Democrat. But the surrender first whites are changing their tune; at least those who are willing to acknowledge the truth.

And that truth is that the Democrats (As in the politicians) are hell bent on making whites a minority in this country. The smart ones have figured this out, the not so smart ones have not.
Why does it matter to you if whites are a majority or a minority in this country?
Are there any programs in this country that work to combat anti-white racism?

If the answer is "no", then you will know what the answer to your question is.
Please explain...
Without clearly defined ethics along racial lines, white people in America will be treated exactly like white people are treated in South Africa.

Which is far worse than any minority is treated in a western country today.
Thats not answering the question... Why does it matter if whites are a majority or minority in this country?

Are you trying to say that if whites are a minority the racism and oppression that you currently see whites being victims of will increase so you want to keep a majority so we can avoid that from happening?
Not only will it increase dramatically, but the ability for whites to defend themselves will also drop dramatically from a multitude of factors.

As a minority, whites will be absolutely powerless on the political stage without something like NAACP and white local institutions scattered across the country.

This will also be true in most of Western Europe btw.

So in essence, you want to kill off your betters in order to artificially elevate yourself into positions and status that you will have failed if based solely on your individual abilities...ok...
I want my inferiors to die off so that I am no longer hampered by a self destructive ideology

If you do not have pride in your culture, your heritage, your people etc, then you are in fact inferior mentally, physically and emotionally.

Inferiors in the media and academia have no business having any kind of power over anyone.
You do know that you have just outted yourself as one of the most pathetic losers on the internet...don't you???
Actually, you have outted yourself.

With a level playing field you would be a homeless nobody.
Actually, the losers like yourself walking around with make believe german torches aka Walmart tiki torches and crying about being replaced are the demonstrable losers...
Like I said, America knows how to keep weeds like you from getting out of hand...
You are mistaken.

I am the one behind the scenes destroying the spirit of our enemies and introducing new angles to the alt-right from which to attack you shitstains.

Boomer America is being crushed by tacticians like myself, while Europe is also being altered at the same time.

You will be replaced, not us.
Actually you have already been replaced...you are just too stupid to realize it...lol.
Increasing diversity on college campuses, increased middle and upper level management positions going to Black people and other minorities.
White males are decreasing as student on college campuses, white females dating and marrying other races of men.
Sorry son, waiving a tiki torch ain't gonna save your loser ass...

I want my inferiors to die off so that I am no longer hampered by a self destructive ideology

If you do not have pride in your culture, your heritage, your people etc, then you are in fact inferior mentally, physically and emotionally.

Inferiors in the media and academia have no business having any kind of power over anyone.
You do know that you have just outted yourself as one of the most pathetic losers on the internet...don't you???

Actually, the losers like yourself walking around with make believe german torches aka Walmart tiki torches and crying about being replaced are the demonstrable losers...
Like I said, America knows how to keep weeds like you from getting out of hand...
You are mistaken.

I am the one behind the scenes destroying the spirit of our enemies and introducing new angles to the alt-right from which to attack you shitstains.

Boomer America is being crushed by tacticians like myself, while Europe is also being altered at the same time.

Actually you have already been replaced...you are just too stupid to realize it...lol.
Increasing diversity on college campuses, increased middle and upper level management positions going to Black people and other minorities.
White males are decreasing as student on college campuses, white females dating and marrying other races of men.

But, but, but I thought Whitey was an inherently evil, and racist fellow.

Why is it so important to have minorities here, if they'll presumably be abused by evil racist Whitey.

Maybe because you people are full of sh*t?

You are mistaken.

Your The Bloomfields. Oakland County Mi
is 87% White.
Why don't you go live in Detroit, if you love non-Whites so much?

Why does it matter to you if whites are a majority or a minority in this country?

Please explain...
Without clearly defined ethics along racial lines, white people in America will be treated exactly like white people are treated in South Africa.

Thats not answering the question... Why does it matter if whites are a majority or minority in this country?

Are you trying to say that if whites are a minority the racism and oppression that you currently see whites being victims of will increase so you want to keep a majority so we can avoid that from happening?

Why does it matter if Chinese are a minority, or `majority in China their homeland?

Why don't you go support for them to become a minority in their lands too?
I don't really support there being a minority or majority of any race anywhere. That isn't important to me. I guess if you want to be strict about it then Native Americans should be the majority here and we should all go back to our homeland if we are going by your philosophy.

Please explain...

Why does it matter if Chinese are a minority, or `majority in China their homeland?

I don't really support there being a minority or majority of any race anywhere. That isn't important to me. I guess if you want to be strict about it then Native Americans should be the majority here and we should all go back to our homeland if we are going by your philosophy.

I'd gladly go back to Poland, if it saved Europe, but Leftist slimes are destroying Europe too.

Please explain...

Not only will it increase dramatically, but the ability for whites to defend themselves will also drop dramatically from a multitude of factors.

As a minority, whites will be absolutely powerless on the political stage without something like NAACP and white local institutions scattered across the country.

So I was accurate with my statement? You are saying that if whites are a minority the racism and oppression that you currently see whites being victims of will increase so you want to keep a majority so we can avoid that from happening? Just want to be clear. Yes or No?

Please explain...

So I was accurate with my statement? You are saying that if whites are a minority the racism and oppression that you currently see whites being victims of will increase so you want to keep a majority so we can avoid that from happening? Just want to be clear. Yes or No?

If you're admitting that Whites `are more likely to victimized from being a minority, why do you fight for it?
are you some kind of moron, or some kind of masochist?

You are mistaken.

is 87% White.
I live where my money, education, beliefs an content of my character allow me to be most comfortable...
Racists to a large extent no longer have the power to redline me...too bad for you it seems.

You are mistaken.

is 87% White.
I live where my money, education, beliefs an content of my character allow me to be most comfortable...
Racists to a large extent no longer have the power to redline me...too bad for you it seems.

So, in other words you're too good to live in Detroit, is that what you're saying?

I guess Detroit is not a utopia, but it's what you seem to be fighting for.

Gee, how logical. Haha.

Please explain...

I'd gladly go back to Poland, if it saved Europe, but Leftist slimes are destroying Europe too.
I don’t see why you are not back there already. The fact that you live here kind of makes you a hypocrite wouldn’t you say?

You are mistaken.

is 87% White.

So, in other words you're too good to live in Detroit, is that what you're saying?

Gee, how logical. Haha.
In your words, you are too stupid to comprehend what I wrote...

Please explain...

If you're admitting that Whites `are more likely to victimized from being a minority, why do you fight for it?
are you some kind of moron, or some kind of masochist?
I’m not admitting anything I’m clarifying ptbw’s argument. I personally don’t think whites are being persecuted in this country. I think whites have, by far, the easiest pathway to success in our society

You are mistaken.

is 87% White.

Gee, how logical. Haha.

No, you touted of living where your money can afford, as if you're too good to live in Detroit with those "Colored folk" that you claim to love so much.

Hypocrite.

I don’t see why you are not back there already. The fact that you live here kind of makes you a hypocrite wouldn’t you say?

I'm still in the U.S for family, and friend reasons.....

is 87% White.

Gee, how logical. Haha.

No, you touted of living where your money can afford, as if you're too good to live in Detroit with those "Colored folk" that you claim to love so much.

Hypocrite.
Being that you can't quote me as stating that I was too good for Detroit or colored folks simply leaves one or two logical deductions:
You were too stupid to read and comprehend my earlier posts or you are simply a pathetic liar...

Forum List

Back