Michelle Obama: GOP is "ALL MEN, ALL WHITE"...Is she racist or stupid?

Is that why East Indian Hindus are the #1 earners in the U.S today?

I wouldn't say they're White skinned, they're not Christian.

What gives?
That doesn't have anything to do with what i'm talking about

But, you don't have any data supporting that Whites have it easier succeeding....
No, i'm stating my opinion and observations after seeing how people in this country are treated and stereotyped by others.

Poles, Italians, Southern Whites, French etc. all frequent White victims of prejudiced stereotypes.... all which are very ingrained in actual Liberal institutions too like the media, and Hollywood.
I am Italian and have a large Italian family, I never felt any kind of prejudice nor have I ever heard anybody I know complain about it. Of course there are jokes, and if somebody doesn't like another person sometimes they go after their appearance or heritage, but that is a different kind of situation.

Put 100 Poles, Italians, Southern Whites, and French people in the room with 10 Blacks and I'm pretty sure 10 people are going to feel pretty out of place

My Italian friend had people yell WOP WOP WOP at him, while another Italian at my gym had some Irish girl yell she hates Italians.

That doesn't have anything to do with what i'm talking about

But, you don't have any data supporting that Whites have it easier succeeding....
No, i'm stating my opinion and observations after seeing how people in this country are treated and stereotyped by others.

Poles, Italians, Southern Whites, French etc. all frequent White victims of prejudiced stereotypes.... all which are very ingrained in actual Liberal institutions too like the media, and Hollywood.
I am Italian and have a large Italian family, I never felt any kind of prejudice nor have I ever heard anybody I know complain about it. Of course there are jokes, and if somebody doesn't like another person sometimes they go after their appearance or heritage, but that is a different kind of situation.

Put 100 Poles, Italians, Southern Whites, and French people in the room with 10 Blacks and I'm pretty sure 10 people are going to feel pretty out of place

My Italian friend had people yell WOP WOP WOP at him, while another Italian at my gym had some Irish girl yell she hates Italians.
Interesting. And that was totally unprovoked? He was just minding his own business working out and these people started yelling at him?

Interesting. And that was totally unprovoked? He was just minding his own business working out and these people started yelling at him?

One of them was walking with a Black girl in the Poconos, and some kids yelled WOP WOP WOP at him, the funny thing is they left her alone.

Another one of them was in a car in Brewster, NY, when an Irish girl yelled she hates Italians.

So, no I wouldn't say anti-Italian prejudices don't exist.

One of them was walking with a Black girl in the Poconos, and some kids yelled WOP WOP WOP at him, the funny thing is they left her alone.

Another one of them was in a car in Brewster, NY, when an Irish girl yelled she hates Italians.

Prejudice exists by and for every type of person and race on Earth. The question is how does it impact people in a society. If you really think that white races have it harder in the USA than Blacks then you are entitled to your opinion. I just lose respect for your opinions because to me you are obviously wrong, and I think many would agree with me on that.

Prejudice exists by and for every type of person and race on Earth. The question is how does it impact people in a society. If you really think that white races have it harder in the USA than Blacks then you are entitled to your opinion. I just lose respect for your opinions because to me you are obviously wrong, and I think many would agree with me on that.

Well, I don't know.
I don't think we can successfully study Whites vs Blacks in a setting which would prove it.

You seem to be basing Black ghettoes as a symptom of a White racist problem, there's other theories like a Welfare crutch made them lazier, or that Blacks just lack in the intelligence dept.

The fact remains that no, there isn't TV stereotyping of Blacks like there is upon Poles, or Italians of the same degree.

No, there's no sensitivity training if you tell dumb Polak, or Ginzo Mafia jokes, like there is if you told Black jokes.

No, there's no Polish, or Italian history months to combat prejudices.

No, there's no such perks for Polish, or Italian Men like Affirmative action, or the Minority Business Development agency.

So, I don't know, you tell me?

Well, I don't know.
I don't think we can successfully study Whites vs Blacks in a setting which would prove it.

You seem to be basing Black ghettoes as a symptom of a White racist problem, there's other theories like a Welfare crutch made them lazier, or that Blacks just lack in the intelligence dept.

The fact remains that no, there isn't TV stereotyping of Blacks like there is upon Poles, or Italians of the same degree.

No, there's no sensitivity training if you tell dumb Polak, or Ginzo Mafia jokes, like there is if you told Black jokes.

No, there's no such perks for Polish, or Italian Men like Affirmative action, or the Minority Business Development agency.

Oh class warfare is definitely a factor, so are cultural issues, lack of education, drugs, gangs, crime, entitlements etc. etc. etc. I'm not denying that the black community has a variety of issues many of which are brought on by their own actions. I just wouldn't be so naive as to say that racism and prejudice isn't a factor nor would I say the absurdity that whites are more oppressed and have it easier than blacks in this country.

There isn't sensitivity training for the races you mentioned because they weren't historically enslaved and oppressed by law in our country, they weren't hung from trees, striped of their rights, they didn't have their towns torched... read a history book and take a visit to some of the swamp states in the south and open your eyes...

Well, I don't know.

Oh class warfare is definitely a factor, so are cultural issues, lack of education, drugs, gangs, crime, entitlements etc. etc. etc. I'm not denying that the black community has a variety of issues many of which are brought on by their own actions. I just wouldn't be so naive as to say that racism and prejudice isn't a factor nor would I say the absurdity that whites are more oppressed and have it easier than blacks in this country

Growing up I saw more prejudices towards Gays than Blacks by a long shot.

But, Gays often live in nice neighborhoods.

I wouldn't say I saw much more, or much less prejudices against Blacks, than say Jews, Poles, Italians, Muslims, Mexicans, or Chinese.

Well, I don't know.

Oh class warfare is definitely a factor, so are cultural issues, lack of education, drugs, gangs, crime, entitlements etc. etc. etc. I'm not denying that the black community has a variety of issues many of which are brought on by their own actions. I just wouldn't be so naive as to say that racism and prejudice isn't a factor nor would I say the absurdity that whites are more oppressed and have it easier than blacks in this country

I wouldn't say I saw much more, or much less prejudices against Blacks, than say Jews, Poles, Italians, Muslims, Mexicans, or Chinese.
I agree with one part of that... LGBT individuals have it harder than any of the minority groups in our modern society

There isn't sensitivity training for the races you mentioned because they weren't historically enslaved and oppressed by law in our country, they weren't hung from trees, striped of their rights, they didn't have their towns torched... read a history book and take a visit to some of the swamp states in the south and open your eyes...

The biggest singular lynching was of your Italians.

March 14, 1891, lynchings - Wikipedia

Why do Puerto Ricans get mentioned as victims of the system, or for sensitivity training but not Italians?

Italians have clearly had worse discrimination against them including that lynching.

Who Puerto Ricans don't seem to have any prejudiced stereotypes, or terms against them like Italians.

Well, I don't know.

I agree with one part of that... LGBT individuals have it harder than any of the minority groups in our modern society

White man's burden...

Blonde jokes = okay.

Nappy jokes = wrong.

Why do Puerto Ricans get mentioned as victims of the system, or for sensitivity training but not Italians?

Italians have clearly had worse discrimination against them including that lynching.

Who Puerto Ricans don't seem to have any prejudiced stereotypes, or terms against them like Italians.
See this is a perfect example of how disconnected you are. You try and take some random events or moments of history and use them for your argument but you ignore the reality which I actually think you know is true. I just told you that I am Italian, I have a huge family of Italian Americans. I have never felt an inch of prejudice and I've lived in half a dozen different cities all around the US. I've never heard of any of my family members or friends experiencing any prejudice because of their heritage. Yet i've seen and heard a ton of prejudice against blacks. There were 2 black kids in my High School and I saw how they were treated by some, not because of who they were but because of how they looked... Those with light colored skin do not experience that at the same level as blacks do. If you can't understand that then I give up

See this is a perfect example of how disconnected you are. You try and take some random events or moments of history and use them for your argument but you ignore the reality which I actually think you know is true. I just told you that I am Italian, I have a huge family of Italian Americans. I have never felt an inch of prejudice and I've lived in half a dozen different cities all around the US. I've never heard of any of my family members or friends experiencing any prejudice because of their heritage. Yet i've seen and heard a ton of prejudice against blacks. There were 2 black kids in my High School and I saw how they were treated by some, not because of who they were but because of how they looked... Those with light colored skin do not experience that at the same level as blacks do. If you can't understand that then I give up

I saw 2 separate Blacks attacked by an Italian randomly in Putnam Lake, New York.

So, I'm certainly not going to say there's no prejudices against Blacks.

But, on the inverse my Italian co worker was chased down by a group of Blacks in Mohegan Lake, New York by Blacks who said "Hey White boy, what cha doing here"

So, it goes both ways.

I find it hard to believe.

I've heard things like "Oh an Italian lives in a big house, he must be in the mafia"

I've heard people say things like "How do you get a one armed Italian out of a tree, you wave"

I heard some people mock Italians as dirty grease-bals even.

I saw 2 separate Blacks attacked by an Italian randomly in Putnam Lake, New York.

So, I'm certainly not going to say there's no prejudices against Blacks.

But, on the inverse my Italian co worker was chased down by a group of Blacks in Mohegan Lake, New York by Blacks who said "Hey White boy, what cha doing here"

So, it goes both ways.
It does go both ways. I wouldn't recommend any white guy to take a jog through Compton... But our discussion is about bigger issues that involve our institutions, cities, culture, and opportunity for specific groups to achieve success. And per your observations, LGBT individuals have it the hardest. I would argue that Blacks come next and then women

I find it hard to believe.

I've heard things like "Oh an Italian lives in a big house, he must be in the mafia"

I've heard people say things like "How do you get a one armed Italian out of a tree, you wave"

I heard some people mock Italians as dirty grease-bals even.
Poking fun and playing off stereotypes is not the same thing as what we are talking about. My friends used to call me wap all the time and play the mafia stereotypes but we would laugh about it. It wasn't a big deal.

My former neighbor met a girl in college from North Carolina, and she said don't tell her father you're Italian he hates Italians, don't tell him you're Catholic he hates Catholics, don't tell him you're from New York he hates people from New York.

So, I don't realy buy that you think Italians don't experience prejudices.

The big question is where did you grow up?
I'm going to guess somewhere very Italian, with few non-Itaians.
The Italians didn't pick on Italians of course, they picked on Blacks.
So, you think oh poor Blacks.

I want my inferiors to die off so that I am no longer hampered by a self destructive ideology

If you do not have pride in your culture, your heritage, your people etc, then you are in fact inferior mentally, physically and emotionally.

Inferiors in the media and academia have no business having any kind of power over anyone.
You do know that you have just outted yourself as one of the most pathetic losers on the internet...don't you???
Actually, you have outted yourself.

With a level playing field you would be a homeless nobody.
Actually, the losers like yourself walking around with make believe german torches aka Walmart tiki torches and crying about being replaced are the demonstrable losers...
Like I said, America knows how to keep weeds like you from getting out of hand...
You are mistaken.

I am the one behind the scenes destroying the spirit of our enemies and introducing new angles to the alt-right from which to attack you shitstains.

Boomer America is being crushed by tacticians like myself, while Europe is also being altered at the same time.

You will be replaced, not us.
Actually you have already been replaced...you are just too stupid to realize it...lol.
Increasing diversity on college campuses, increased middle and upper level management positions going to Black people and other minorities.
White males are decreasing as student on college campuses, white females dating and marrying other races of men.
Sorry son, waiving a tiki torch ain't gonna save your loser ass...
All that is doing is destroying every single notion of the "white privilege" dogma that has imprisoned the minds of so many inferior whites.

Without "white privilege" everything you know now will change.

My former neighbor met a girl in college from North Carolina, and she said don't tell her father you're Italian he hates Italians, don't tell him you're Catholic he hates Catholics, don't tell him you're from New York he hates people from New York.

So, I don't realy buy that you think Italians don't experience prejudices.

The big question is where did you grow up?
I'm going to guess somewhere very Italian, with few non-Itaians.
The Italians didn't pick on Italians of course, they picked on Blacks.
So, you think oh poor Blacks.
Ok, this conversation is done, I can't repeat myself more than 5 times... I've said many times now that there is prejudice by and for every group out there but this conversation is about something more, which is obviously going over your head. I'm done with you. Good day

It's very sad....to watch an ex First Lady with such a big chip on her shoulders, spewing so much hate.....she can not get lower than this.:(

Forum List

Back