Michelle Obama: GOP is "ALL MEN, ALL WHITE"...Is she racist or stupid?

There is a grim satisfaction of knowing that regardless of opulence, Michael Obama will always have a miserable life and be incapable of enjoying any of life's little pleasures. Why? Because she sees every detail of life through a prism of obsessive, paranoid racial animosity. She will always feel like some helpless, bullied victim, which is exactly what she deserves.

Remember, a few years ago this hermaphrodite once bitched that it's white people's fault that blacks don't go to museums....well who the fuck is STOPPING black crybabies from going to museums (besides their own lack of intellectual curiosity)? If you want to go to a museum, go to a museum and stop bitching!

I like what the late Christopher Hitchens said about Michael Obama's white-bashing college thesis, "I'd like to say I read it, but it wasn't written in any language known to man."

FLOTUS was divisive as shit for 8 years.

It's really a shame how much damage was done to the nation from 2009-2016.

Republicans have elected eight blacks to the office of Governor, Senator and Congressman in the last 100 years

Michelle Obama is correct

When Obama and that thing he calls a wife won the White House I said to myself "Wow! We've come a long way. This is a landmark I hope he uses to prove that a black man can be a good if not great president".

Instead, he and it simply used their position to renew the hate of the past. And stir up racial division wherever they could. When I saw that he chose a man so one-dimensional, and bigoted as Al Sharpton to be his "Advisor on racial affairs", I knew my hopes were toast.

What's the percentage of women and minorities that are in the Congress and the Senate in the HIP ranks compared to the DNC?

She's simply racist and ignorant. According to her people should hire based on diversity as opposed who is most qualified. If white males are more qualified, perhaps these types should determine why.

Ok dummy, I'll explain this one to you like I need to do with just about everything else. She was talking about diversity and specifically stated the "FEEL" of the room in congress when it came to color. Zoom into the photo and tell me what the overwhelming majority of race and sex that you see... If you still don't understand then let me know and I can try to make it even more simple for you...
RTXX2RV.jpg

Forum List

Back