Michelle Obama Bashes American Men To Argentinians For Whistling At Her When She Was A Younger Woman

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
[As I got older, I found that men would whistle at me or make comments about how I looked as I walked down the street as if my body were their property, as if I were an object to be commented on instead of a full human being with thoughts and feelings of my own,” Obama said during a speech at the “Let Girls Learn” initiative in Argentina.]

Enough said!
a57fcf99ca421f73e28fb1b00f78f412.jpg

Men Used To Whistle At Michelle Obama And She’s Not Happy About It [VIDEO]

[As I got older, I found that men would whistle at me or make comments about how I looked as I walked down the street as if my body were their property, as if I were an object to be commented on instead of a full human being with thoughts and feelings of my own,” Obama said during a speech at the “Let Girls Learn” initiative in Argentina.]

Enough said!

I wonder how much she paid those whistlers to whistle.

• Banned

Enough said!

Paid with what is the question.

Enough said!

Paid with what is the question.

Based on her looks it must have been money and/or future considerations.

You know how people say "there are no ugly babies" to people that have ugly babies?

Her mother does too..

Forum List

Back