Michelle called out as a hypocrite by Paula Dean

Wait, is it acceptable to make fun of fat people now?

Michelle Obana ain't exactly skinny. Guess that's what Paula meant when she said "she's just like us"?

Actually one of the things i do like about michelle....is that she is real. Real in the scene she is not a stick figure and more along the lines of what the average American woman's size is...

Michelle Obana ain't exactly skinny. Guess that's what Paula meant when she said "she's just like us"?

Actually one of the things i do like about michelle....is that she is real. Real in the scene she is not a stick figure and more along the lines of what the average American woman's size is...

Neither is she fat by any stretch of the imagination.

Paula Deen made a fortune making people fat......of course she is jealous of the First Lady who is the most healthy and fit First Lady in history

Stick to those donuts Paula

there are plenty of reasons to dislike the FLOTUS but the food thing is not one of them . Every FLOTUS has to do some kind of initiative for some reason.

PAULA DEEN
Eat another stick of butter, tubby.

Tubby? You're one stupid asshole.

Paula-Deen-Shows-Off-Slimmer-Figure-on-People-Cover-2.jpg

She only lost weight because she found out she was diabetic. You should know that.

Paula Deen made a fortune making people fat......of course she is jealous of the First Lady who is the most healthy and fit First Lady in history

link please?

Name one who is more fit than Michele Obama

Only first lady with a personal trainer. Works out every day

Want to compare to Laura Bush? How about Barbara Bush?

link please?

All you gotta do is look at her arms. Did you see her do push ups on TV?

Can you name one you believe healthier or fitter?

Michelle called out as a hypocrite by Paula Dean

It doesn't take much to get on that horrid beast's bad side. Just ask the last person who made her wait more than 2 minutes for her Big Mac super size meal morning snack.

Let's run a 5k between Laura Deen and the First Lady

Bet Deen can't even finish without stopping for donuts

Neither is she fat by any stretch of the imagination.

I did not say she was fat....i sad she was real.... average.

when laura talked libraries did you say she was forcing people to read?

Actually, Talking libraries runs along the idea of knowledge for the citizen---Laura Bush was being an subtle patriot on her support for libraries. Come to think about it--Laura was a librarian, so where does the hypocrisy come in??

On the other hand, having some one pig out while telling the rest of us to eat healthy is hypocritical. Yes, we need to eat healthy, but what about the Obama's?

Forum List

Back