Michelle and Jackie Similar?

yes, I do much more than a clue what class and elegance is, contrary to obamaworshipers :lol:
And therefore I can say that Michelle is neither classy, nor elegant.
At all.

I think you are confused. She both classy and elegant. She is also beautiful. Dont be intimidated. I know you have no experience with that type of woman.

Yup. He has made that abundantly obvious, as has every other male in the thread.

Could you expound on the bolded please?

yes, I do much more than a clue what class and elegance is, contrary to obamaworshipers :lol:
At all.

I think you are confused. She both classy and elegant. She is also beautiful. Dont be intimidated. I know you have no experience with that type of woman.

it looks like YOU have no experience with that type of woman, elegant and classy like Jackie - no wonder, your type is Michelle and therefore you lump her, unclassy and unelegant with Jackie :lol:
per me Michelle is also ugly, but if she is "beautiful" for a racist like you - I can live with that
And I am straight, so I don't need an "experience" with any woman :lmao:

Except I do. I was lucky and blessed enough to have 3 in my life of that magnitude. i got smart and married the last one.

You are straight? I thought you were a man all this time. :lol: Are you a transvestite or a woman? Either way you are only jealous. i apologize if I said anything to you I should not have said to a woman.

it looks like YOU have no experience with that type of woman, elegant and classy like Jackie - no wonder, your type is Michelle and therefore you lump her, unclassy and unelegant with Jackie :lol:
per me Michelle is also ugly, but if she is "beautiful" for a racist like you - I can live with that

Except I do. I was lucky and blessed enough to have 3 in my life of that magnitude. i got smart and married the last one.

You are straight? I thought you were a man all this time. :lol: Are you a transvestite or a woman? Either way you are only jealous. i apologize if I said anything to you I should not have said to a woman.

Given all the time s/h/it spent yammering about vaginas with vocal cords, I believe the self-proclaimed female is a misogynist (regardless of actual alleged gender.)

Yeah transvestite or woman, either way, it's jealous.

At all.

No doubt he has to take what he can get! :lol:

Yeah transvestite or woman, either way, it's jealous.

English, please, no ebonics.

yawn

well if you needed 3 shots to finally get settled there is nothing to be jealous about.
But you won't understand it :lol:

They are both classy.

Nope. Jackie was always classy and elegant , Michelle is neither. She can be fashionable - at most.

And that's something of a stretch. Did you see those ugly clothes she wore to 'accept' the Christmas tree? God almighty. Somebody needs to pick out that woman's clothes.

I can see how her sense of style might be beyond your grasp. We can't all dress like frumpy midwestern moms.

Clearly an overgeneralization:

Dude? I am clearly not speaking about you.

Clearly.

Hence the specifications.

Oh now you are not talking to me....I get it...

:lol:

'About' is different than 'to'. I forgot we were playing happily together earlier in the thread - and apparently you did as well.

There are enough slings and arrows with your name on them. You don't have to intercept the ones not meant for you. ;)

yawn

well if you needed 3 shots to finally get settled there is nothing to be jealous about.

A man has to mature before he is marriage material. I dont think you are jealous of my 3 superstars but you would be if you knew them. Its painfully obvious you are jealous of your First Lady. I can tell you were never beautiful by your words. you have the spite and venom of a woman long used to being used and discarded like the skank you probably are.

yawn

A man has to mature before he is marriage material. I dont think you are jealous of my 3 superstars but you would be if you knew them. Its painfully obvious you are jealous of your First Lady. I can tell you were never beautiful by your words. you have the spite and venom of a woman long used to being used and discarded like the skank you probably are.

Good call.

Attachments

• $mokc2013.jpg
    $mokc2013.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 52
4th pic down in your link, Boop. She looks great until I saw the smirk on her face. Kinda ruins the whole thing.

4th pic down in your link, Boop. She looks great until I saw the smirk on her face. Kind of ruins the whole thing.

In the old days, the press would not have published a photo of Jackie smirking. It just wasn't done. She was a human being, not a doll. I'm sure there were times when she didn't look her best, when her face was showing annoyance or anger, impatience or frustration. But any photo taken with such an expression on her face would never have been published back then.

Let's get real. Jackie was just another human being: not some other worldly, super woman. She was raised in a world of privilege and power. She was 'finished' and trained to be the wife of an important man. She was groomed all her life to fit the role she played as first lady. Never was any moment talked about or any photo shown when she was less than perfect. I truly do not get the worship of her. It's like worshiping the queen of England, another just ordinary human being born into privilege and given everything on Earth a human being could wish for, groomed all her life for a specific position: and we worship her for that? Please!:cuckoo:

The reality is that after Jack died, Jackie sold herself to the highest bidder, with the excuse it was to protect her children. Queen Elizabeth looked the other way for decades while Prince Philip had affairs and mistresses all over the place. She practically forced the marriage of Dianna and Charles, even though she knew Charles was carrying on with Camilla and did not love Dianna. She had no qualms whatsoever in sacrificing Dianna's naïveté and innocence and then turned on her and hated her for not playing the role she had set out for Diana, who was completely unaware of it.

Neither Jackie or the Queen or anyone else is a paragon of virtue, a plastic Barbie doll of style and grace. They are human beings with as many flaws of character and weaknesses as anyone else.

Last edited:
No matter how beautiful the gown, nothing could disguise the hulking oaf it covered. Moo is a cow, without the pretty face.

Forum List

Back